Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90905 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ibechris(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2022
Deborah is a good example of a "martyr with blessing"
no be those idiot wey dey claimed to be martyr in terrorism.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

Free yourself. You deserve to be a better human.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/
This man...

God go bless you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Allisgud: 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

before u quote always do ur research,u see dat same flats u saw in the post every poor widow or members in that church has one to their head
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Prozico22(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/
people wey kill her go the vex say if them know the for know kill her the killing as turn to blessing na dis one be legit blood money
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Allisgud: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
This is Jesus attitude while on earth,if only other GO's can emulate Nigeria for be a better place
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 10:15am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
this mumu I am more Christian than you can ever be , Mathew 6 ,1-4 nullifies every thing that man is doing. mumu wey no know Bible they quote me .
Abdul we proud of your peadophile prophet

I would leave it here cos the wise one must be the first to exit a conversation when the other is drowning
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2022
This reminds me of that verse that says "if they had known, they wouldn't have crucified the King of glory".
Her death is teaching me alot
Prozico22:

people wey kill her go the vex say if them know the for know kill her the killing as turn to blessing na dis one be legit blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Coldie(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2022
Every pastor should emulate this
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Ubanz: 10:32am On May 25, 2022
E go pain Dem ahhh.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by masseratti: 10:33am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
stupid question from a stupid person.
i wont stoop so low to your level... untrained uncouth mouth.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
you said the truth. it's all show biz though I like the kind gesture but yet it is show biz.
Who have you helped today? Who has your pastor helped in the last 5years?

Someone’s is spending money to help countless people and you call it showbiz?
People like you are why people don’t like to help. Sounding like ingrates.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:47am On May 25, 2022
masseratti:
i wont stoop so low to your level... untrained uncouth mouth.
abeg shift , daft human being
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:49am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Abdul we proud of your peadophile prophet

I would leave it here cos the wise one must be the first to exit a conversation when the other is drowning
now that a Bible verse stares you in the face , you have reached your limit of stupidity. pls get off my mention otondo.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Ephemmm: 10:49am On May 25, 2022
[s]
HazardAwka:
Afonja are watching
[/s]
Tribalistic Mumu.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:50am On May 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Who have you helped today? Who has your pastor helped in the last 5years?

Someone’s is spending money to help countless people and you call it showbiz?
People like you are why people don’t like to help. Sounding like ingrates.
as a woman I normally expect fish brain reply. but let me clear you with Mathew 6,1-4 go read that verse and cure your thoughtlessness.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
as a woman I normally expect fish brain reply. but let me clear you with Mathew 6,1-4 go read that verse and cure your thoughtlessness.
Does your mother possess fish brain? Is that what your father taught you about women?

If you say no, you are a pathetic hypocritical bastard. All women get fish brain, na your mama own be the fishiest.

Learn how to write proper English dummy, not everyone lives under the umbrella of your religion. Mature adult like you suppose know but you get fish brain.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 10:53am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
now that a Bible verse steers you in the face , you have reached your limit of stupidity. pls get off my mention otondo.
so much of a Christian wannabe that claims he follows Bible yet calls one stupid

Guess you didn't know the part that says do not call thy neighbour a fool

By your fruits we would always expose you Islamists

Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice against him shall be guilty before the court; and whoever speaks [contemptuously and insultingly] to his brother, ‘Raca (You empty-headed idiot)!’ shall be guilty before the supreme court (Sanhedrin); and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fiery hell.

Hypocrite remove the log from your own eyes before looking to remove pastor chibuzor speck
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:55am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
so much of a Christian wannabe that claims he follows Bible yet calls one stupid

Guess you didn't know the part that says do not call thy neighbour a fool

By your fruits we would always expose you Islamists
even the Bible calls does who do not follow the word of God fools, and that is exactly what all of you all who are quoting me and saying rubbish are because you not follow the word of God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Tochj(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

This is not his 1st time
OPM and charity is 5 and 6.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 10:55am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
now that a Bible verse steers you in the face , you have reached your limit of stupidity. pls get off my mention otondo.
*stares

Mumu. See who’s calling alone stupid. Learn English or use your local language.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:56am On May 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Does your mother possess fish brain? Is that what your father taught you about women?

If you say no, you are a pathetic hypocritical bastard. All women get fish brain, na your mama own be the fishiest.

Learn how to write proper English dummy, not everyone lives under the umbrella of your religion. Mature adult like you suppose know but you get fish brain.

it seems you are pained but that one no concern me. next time when you want to quote me pls make sense.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
*stares

Mumu. See who’s calling alone stupid. Learn English or use your local language.
whether steer or stares. you still get the message. and that you cannot change.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
it seems you are pained but that one no concern me. next time when you want to quote me pls make sense.
Oga shut up and rest.

Product of a fish brained woman.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
even the Bible calls does who do not follow the word of God fools, and that is exactly what all of you all who are quoting me and saying rubbish are because you not follow the word of God.
I guess you are God to classify people as fools

Because only God used it for his creature everyother person using it has a place in hell in the same Bible

Remove the log from your eyes
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:58am On May 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Oga shut up and rest.

Product of a fish brained woman.
the pain is very deep Shaa my condolences
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 10:59am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I guess you are God to classify people as fools

Because only God used it for his creature everyother person using it has a place in hell

Remove the log from your eyes
if the Bible calls you a fool then you are a fool whether nah me talk or God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 11:00am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
if the Bible calls you a fool then you are a fool whether nah me talk or God.
grin Abdul, no where to run Abi

Your prophet is dead in the grave receiving his tormet externally

Pastor chibuzor would keep uplifting Christ to your shame and tears
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 11:02am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Abdul, no where to run Abi

Your prophet is dead in the grave receiving his tormet externally

Pastor chibuzor would keep uplifting Christ to your shame and tears
you will make a good clown
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
the pain is very deep Shaa my condolences
rest
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 11:08am On May 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
rest
but your profile picture is fine sha if that is really you. pls can we put our difference aside over a cup of coffee or a dinner?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by olibeans: 11:10am On May 25, 2022
God bless this man and his ministry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.