Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90771 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
matrix199:
I expect him to also come to the aid of the family of the murdered Fatima and her children.
Their Imams should take care of that.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
You won't see any headslammer around this post...their painright now
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:30am On May 28, 2022
musicwriter:

Indeed, that I hate religion isn't when some good work has been demonstrated. That's exactly what it should be about!!

And I once tried donating money to this same OPM church in the past but ended up being scammed 70k on the church's website. I am even ready to donate again if assured the money will get to the right place. But again, something tells me the whole thing is a show. Just wondering......
Ok which one have you done not for show?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:34am On May 28, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Check it out, which one preached harmony and which one preached anomie.
The bibles really backup these:

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
E pain you...even if you are in a disadvantaged position can any of your imams assist you financially like this. Their own is to urge you on for violence.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:39am On May 28, 2022
drlateef:
And what will he donate to the family of Fulani Muslim killed by Christian IPOB members, including the unborn baby and the 4 children? Hypocrisy stinks everywhere.
What are your imams and Big Alhajis for? Which one did your so-called "we condemn the lynching of Deborah" muslims do for her family. Its hard to contain your bitterness so you had to betray your pride.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:44am On May 28, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
don't u have wealthy Muslims who can do that? How come when u guys need help u run to christians look at all the Muslims refugees in middle east, they all want to go to Christian countries for assylum, none wants to go to Muslim countries.
They still want assistance from infidels.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:50am On May 28, 2022
emmanueloti65:
this is bullshit. I stay in portharcourt and know this man more than you do. see let me tell you , this is just show biz to endear people to his business called church . use you head instead of emotions. this man is at logger heads with ibiyeomie over who's church will be the biggest in rivers state all this things you see is pure business strategy. if this is bourn out of pure motive to help the needy there would be no need to advertise every single one of them. here in pH he comes up on radio every early morning with the people he helped to advertise his philanthropy and these peopl are like forced to say every single thing he did for them even if they miss a line he reminds them of it and tells the to repeat there testimony again.

read your Bible and have sense be guarded by the word of God and not the words of men , be wise.
Showbiz o, no showbiz oo... He did the right thing and must be commended. Stop looking for fault. You that is talking and quoting bible, are you without sin??
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
eedriyz:
Why am I reading OPM as Other People's Money grin?
Absolutely a nice gesture from him.
E pain am...which of your imams are invoved in charitable works. Her family is placed in higher social ladder now. So rest.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:59am On May 28, 2022
largeman4u:
The only good news in Naija this month. God bless the church and be with the family.
MAY always comes with goodies.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by 1Sharon(f): 12:15pm On May 28, 2022
illuminutty:

Let the Imam of Central Mosque, Abuja or Sokoto do that.

If muslims really wanted to prove that Islam doesn't condone the killing and is truly peaceful, they should have been the ones to donate and help Deborah's family and not this pastor.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 12:51pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

Showbiz o, no showbiz oo... He did the right thing and must be commended. Stop looking for fault. You that is talking and quoting bible, are you without sin??
only people who reason with emotions are blind to truth. he might be doing the right thing but his manner of publicizing his kind gesture goes to show the real motive behind what he does and that is what you should see .
but emotions have blinded you. if he is making a consciouse effort to always show off to the public that he is helping this and that person, then his motive for doing so is not because of compassion but for publicity so as to endear more people to his church which actually means more money for his church boy this is business and in business there is competition so you need strategy. besides the money he is using to render this help is not his personal money but church money contributed by the members of his church yet he is the one taking all the glory. if his memebers do not contribute that money he will never use his personal money gotten from his sweat to do all this. real charity is done from the dept of the heart out of love and compassion and it is done without making noise about it or advertising. think of it.

have you ever helped some one before in your life ? did you take camera to video or take a picture of it and post it on social media or go to the radio station early in the morning to announce what you did ? answer the question and you will get the answer you need to reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by drlateef: 1:10pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

What are your imams and Big Alhajis for? Which one did your so-called "we condemn the lynching of Deborah" muslims do for her family. Its hard to contain your bitterness so you had to betray your pride.

Are you alright? I am bitter when lives are lost, whether Christian or Muslim. I am only appalled at the hypocrisy of those Christians and Muslims too, who refuse to condemn evil in everywhere they see it.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by eedriyz(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

E pain am...which of your imams are invoved in charitable works. Her family is placed in higher social ladder now. So rest.

Wetin pain you?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by BnQoyyim(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

E pain you...even if you are in a disadvantaged position can any of your imams assist you financially like this. Their own is to urge you on for violence.

Argue reasonably with your thumbs and head.
I premised my assertion on your bibles.
I established my facts scripturally.
Just disapprove this by proofing me wrong, mind you through your scripture.
Stop throwing the tantrums O Boi !
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Argue reasonably with your thumbs and head.
I premised my assertion on your bibles.
I established my facts scripturally.
Just disapprove this by proofing me wrong, mind you through your scripture.
Stop throwing the tantrums O Boi !
Your sick dear...we are way ahead of you guys..
Single innovation i dont see your likes, but violence and turning the bible upside down to suit your dementia, the energy there is so massive. Wow. Who even give this desert guy a phone?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
drlateef:

Are you alright? I am bitter when lives are lost, whether Christian or Muslim. I am only appalled at the hypocrisy of those Christians and Muslims too, who refuse to condemn evil in everywhere they see it.
Are you? Why don't you open a fresh thread or do a go fund me for your likes. Where was your voice when this deborah was lynched?. You can as well contact Fatima's family and contribute your own quota. Its not needed here.God rest her dear soul. Nobody deserves death no matter whatever reason.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
emmanueloti65:
only people who reason with emotions are blind to truth. he might be doing the right thing but his manner of publicizing his kind gesture goes to show the real motive behind what he does and that is what you should see .
but emotions have blinded you. if he is making a consciouse effort to always show off to the public that he is helping this and that person, then his motive for doing so is not because of compassion but for publicity so as to endear more people to his church which actually means more money for his church boy this is business and in business there is competition so you need strategy. besides the money he is using to render this help is not his personal money but church money contributed by the members of his church yet he is the one taking all the glory. if his memebers do not contribute that money he will never use his personal money gotten from his sweat to do all this. real charity is done from the dept of the heart out of love and compassion and it is done without making noise about it or advertising. think of it.

have you ever helped some one before in your life ? did you take camera to video or take a picture of it and post it on social media or go to the radio station early in the morning to announce what you did ? answer the question and you will get the answer you need to reason.
Of course i have helped alot of people, thats why its so effortless and easy to commend people who do same. But can a bitter soul, prone to criticism ever help, even if his life depends on it? Your guess is good as mine. Yes let him shout it to the world we are here not only to listen but to Clap so loud that megaphones can't understand. We are here to praise God for the life of Deborah's family, that your type will keep hating and hating dat depression sets in. If Jesus Miracles were not recorded for us to know would we have?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by BnQoyyim(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

Single innovation i dont see your likes, but violence and turning the bible upside down to suit your dementia, the energy there is so massive. Wow. Who even give this desert guy a phone?

Algebra, Optics, coffee, University, toothbrush, music, crank, surgery, Algorithm, flying machine, music, Chemistry, hospital. To mention but few amongst what Muslims invented. Which of the bibles do you want me to believe: Catholic 73 books or the Protestant 66 books. The Ama Jehova (witness) Good News is also there.
Argue reasonably without prejudice or annoyance.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by BnQoyyim(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

Algebra, Optics, coffee, University, toothbrush, music, crank, surgery, Algorithm, flying machine, music, Chemistry, hospital. To mention but few amongst what Muslims invented.
Which of the bibles do you want me to believe: Catholic 73 books or the Protestant 66 books. The Ama Jehova (witness) Good News is also there.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Algebra, Optics, coffee, University, toothbrush, music, crank, surgery, Algorithm, flying machine, music, Chemistry, hospital. To mention but few amongst what Muslims invented. Which of the bibles do you want me to believe: Catholic 73 books or the Protestant 66 books. The Ama Jehova (witness) Good News is also there.
Those things you listed der are just laughable and lies, music? Is music and musical instruments not haram in your religion?, to read ur quran na problem. Very contradictory. Your taqiya gat nothing on me dude
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

Of course i have helped alot of people, thats why its so effortless and easy to commend people who do same. But can a bitter soul, prone to criticism ever help, even if his life depends on it? Your guess is good as mine. Yes let him shout it to the world we are here not only to listen but to Clap so loud that megaphones can't understand. We are here to praise God for the life of Deborah's family, that your type will keep hating and hating dat depression sets in. If Jesus Miracles were not recorded for us to know would we have?
see mumu. you are still pouring out emotional out burst with no sense in you write up.

I asked you a question that you should answer please do ;. have you ever helped some one in need and advertised it before or go to the news media and pay them to publisize your works of charity? idiot why don't you reason, how old are you?

the Bible is very clear on how true charity should be practiced and it it contained in Mathew 6, 1-4 it says explicitly

""Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be SEEN of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
-- Matthew 6:1

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not Sound A Trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
-- Matthew 6:2

But when thou doest alms, Let Not Thy Left Hand Know What Thy Right Hand Doeth:
-- Matthew 6:3
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
-- Matthew 6:4

KJV Holy Bible

now can you see why it is absolutely wrong for one to advertise their charity works?
advertising your charity works clearly shows that your intention of providing help is not because of compassion or love for your fellow man but because of the praises of men.

so if you mumulishly quote me again to talk nonsense then your brain will be blocked forever .
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 12:49pm On May 29, 2022
emmanueloti65:
see mumu. you are still pouring out emotional out burst with no sense in you write up.

I asked you a question that you should answer please do ;. have you ever helped some one in need and advertised it before or go to the news media and pay them to publisize your works of charity? idiot why don't you reason, how old are you?

the Bible is very clear on how true charity should be practiced and it it contained in Mathew 6, 1-4 it says explicitly

""Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be SEEN of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
-- Matthew 6:1

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not Sound A Trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
-- Matthew 6:2

But when thou doest alms, Let Not Thy Left Hand Know What Thy Right Hand Doeth:
-- Matthew 6:3
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
-- Matthew 6:4

KJV Holy Bible

now can you see why it is absolutely wrong for one to advertise their charity works?
advertising your charity works clearly shows that your intention of providing help is not because of compassion or love for your fellow man but because of the praises of men.

so if you mumulishly quote me again to talk nonsense then your brain will be blocked forever .
You are st*pid u dnt know.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 4:30pm On May 29, 2022
Dynmyt:

You are st*pid u dnt know.
so the Bible verse I quoted to support my stand is stupid. you must be mad.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 12:39pm On May 30, 2022
emmanueloti65:
so [s]the Bible verse I quoted to support my stand is stupid. you must be mad.[/s]
Rubbish as usual. Dolt.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 1:16pm On May 30, 2022
Dynmyt:

Rubbish as usual. Dolt.
unfortunately brains are not sold in the market, so my friend you doomed to be a fool for ever. sorry ,my condolences.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 1:21pm On May 30, 2022
emmanueloti65:
unfortunately brains are not sold in the market, so my friend you doomed to be a fool for ever. sorry ,my condolences.
You trying so hard for me to notice u... Ok a fool has been noticed. Hurray!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Dynmyt:

You trying so hard for me to notice u... Ok a fool has been noticed. Hurray!
common get out I don't need your attention. who needs a fools attention.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 7:22pm On May 30, 2022
emmanueloti65:
Will u stop @ing me already, troll? So bitter from a troubled childhood...u need ur brain checked.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
emmanueloti65:

So ur name is emmanuel,see how your st*pidity betrayed you? Upon all the bible passages u cited there,your behaviour contradicts so much. F**l, a man who shouts to the whole wide world of helping people is still better 1 billion times than a hate filled hyp*critic p*r*site like you whose joy is to convey his own thought through aggression and bitterness. i must say u are an identity tif. Havin an adrenaline jerk each time your views are not considered like a baby whose toy was snatched. For your info am not the cause of your whole family generational curse. Product of a trobled childhood. Bye.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
Dynmyt:

So ur name is emmanuel,see how your st*pidity betrayed you? Upon all the bible passages u cited there,your behaviour contradicts so much. F**l, a man who shouts to the whole wide world of helping people is still better 1 billion times than a hate filled hyp*critic p*r*site like you whose joy is to convey his own thought through aggression and bitterness. i must say u are an identity tif. Havin an adrenaline jerk each time your views are not considered like a baby whose toy was snatched. For your info am not the cause of your whole family generational curse. Product of a trobled childhood. Bye.
from you write up ,every thing you said about me clearly applies to you. since you started quoting me, you have not made any sense nor given scriptures to prove your point. only throwing verbal abuse and typing hateful words ,your head clearly need medical attention because I think the only thing remaining for you is to get naked and start eating from rubbish bin sites. my condolences for your madness in advance .
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 7:55am On May 31, 2022
emmanueloti65:
from you write up ,every thing you said about me clearly applies to you. since you started quoting me, you have not made any sense nor given scriptures to prove your point. only throwing verbal abuse and typing hateful words ,your head clearly need medical attention because I think the only thing remaining for you is to get naked and start eating from rubbish bin sites. my condolences for your madness in advance .
You have only told the whole forum the particular curse that runs in your family. Its never too late to seek help...there is nothing God can not do. We cant lose you to madness too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.