Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90762 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by SeriouslySense(m): 1:34am On May 25, 2022
dododawa1:
Plenty BLOOD on BUHARI and [/s][s]NNAMDI KANU
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Corrections: 1:36am On May 25, 2022
ceejay80s:

he told u the simple truth, I wonder how we got to know that a lot of prophets, apostles,saint did good thing in the Bible? SEBI dem hide am? people knew and that's why it was written, even u that read the Bible too know, is their own too advert?

How are you sure the person you talking to or quoting is even a Christian and not atheist or other religions? Some are here to cause confusion because they are bittered by this good gesture from the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by pquaver(m): 1:37am On May 25, 2022
gaby:
Beautiful and worthy of emulation by all offering and tithe collectors.

If this is what they have been using out tithe for since nobody will complain infact e be like say na opm I go dey pay my tithe now cos me don't stop for some time..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Favouriteguy: 1:37am On May 25, 2022
I am not sorry to disagree with u bro.

1. Clout Chasing or not, a life has been uplifted. Not just one but a family has been elevated. Celebrate who ever did. You could have done it BUT ....

2. If they are strangers and he did openly, one msg is obvious if we all do openly we would eradicate poverty or at least reduce it and make life better. I believe u won't mind having 100million naira as a gift and the full continent is told it was for CLOUT

3. What you said is okay and nobody will beat you but you sef try help ppl. If you like say it out or keep it within but ensure you touch or change a life in this life you have come to live in.

I leave u in peace my brother

Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Favouriteguy: 1:39am On May 25, 2022
He has tried if this is the only one he did.

You can take that up since u are fully aware of the FATIMA's case.

I come in peace bro

matrix199:
I expect him to also come to the aid of the family of the murdered Fatima and her children.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Corrections: 1:43am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...thanks for advertising your confusion.

By the way, I don't take advice from confused individuals.
Bible is a crap, yet you were quoting it to defend yourself.

Can you imagine that? Some atheist and nonchristian are here to cause confusion quoting bible they talk dirty about and don't believe in.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by largeman4u(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2022
The only good news in Naija this month. God bless the church and be with the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Incognito21: 1:49am On May 25, 2022
Nice one, but this OPM Man only jumbs on trending issues
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Jasonking71(m): 2:01am On May 25, 2022
Nice gesture
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Tzar(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2022
This is what real christianity looks like!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by greggng: 2:19am On May 25, 2022
The sweetest part was the scholarship to all the kids to schools in abroad . What else can a man ask for

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Teejay13(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2022
Feels good to impact positively on the life of human being.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Brushstrokes20: 2:21am On May 25, 2022
Awesome gesturel... Shame on the bloodthirsty baaaastarrrds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Aystarz: 2:22am On May 25, 2022
Neduzze5:
When they shout "religion of peace, religion of peace", most of us remove our sunshades and put on our glasses and yet we can't see peace anywhere around that particular religion.

But with Christianity, you don't need to look twice before you see it.

May God continue to bless Pastor Chibuzor and uplift him further. Amen.

He who has to repeatedly say, 'My religion is a peaceful one' is no follower of a peaceful religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:27am On May 25, 2022
True Christianity in action.
May God bless the pastor, the church and his family.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 2:28am On May 25, 2022
Basher8583:

This is utter showbiz. Where they waiting for someone to die and trend before they start showing love to one another?

WWJD
says Abdul basheer in pains

Wetin Islam cum gain for Deborah death now?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by cheerishMe: 2:33am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigerian pastors don vex for Daddy Freeze cheesy

The idiot won't see these good gestures

May God bless the giver and congratulations to the beneficiary.
that's the only pastor daddy freeze like, he has been to his place before so if don't know know it now
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Rafaeloma: 2:35am On May 25, 2022
Wow....this is wonderful.. God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by JayB11(m): 2:36am On May 25, 2022
lomprico:

I agree with you, Fatima needs justice but mind you, she was not killed in the name of Christianity. I support your campaign but don't compare it with Deborah's case.

#justicrfordeborah. #justuceforfatima

I love this.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Poiu11: 2:39am On May 25, 2022
angry angry

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 2:48am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
If it's a show, he has received his reward already. I'll leave that to God.

The important thing for me is the joy it brought to the bereaved. Seeing those children smile after the gloom casted on the family is heartwarming.

What this man has done has challenged me to think of acts that would bring joy to the downcast... I'm beginning to feel saying "sorry" isn't enough anymore.
it's even the show that is needed now because this would strengthen northern christians up north that they are not alone

Their faith would be increased, they would become the envy of the Muslims around them

Don't mind these terrorists Muslims in pains you are quoting

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nebes: 2:48am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

The man didn't start today. He gives and gives and gives to both church and non-church members.
Deborah became a Christian matyr and was a member of the body Christ. It doesn't really matter which particular denomination she belongs to.
Moreover it's not easy to chase clout with giving out 16 apartments, a car etc to one family. If only our politicians and other well to do Nigerians will chase clout this way.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by aboverich12: 2:52am On May 25, 2022
I pray those who kill that innocent girl seeing this will understand the real religion of peace.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gaskiyamagana: 2:54am On May 25, 2022
Neduzze5:
When they shout "religion of peace, religion of peace", most of us remove our sunshades and put on our glasses and yet we can't see peace anywhere around that particular religion.

But with Christianity, you don't need to look twice before you see it.

May God continue to bless Pastor Chibuzor and uplift him further. Amen.
Proprietor
Christian Islamic Studies Institute
NairaLand Study Centre.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Okobola146: 2:58am On May 25, 2022
Na so God take butter their bread and their level changed. Deborah no die in vain. Shame on Mohammed and all the head slammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 2:59am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
it is you who need wisdom and also a good knowledge of the Bible please don't even provoke me to educate you big mofo but let me pity you and educate you small mumu. the Bible make it clear in Mathew 6 ,1-4 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in
heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet
before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the
streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy
right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in
secret himself shall reward thee openly.

it is clear from the above Bible passage that opm pastor have no reward for all his philanthropic works because he does not fail to advertise what he did for this people .
this is not how real men of God behave nor is it how the Bible advised Christians to act, so you mofo quoting me should go and get a brain because I don't think you have one

you need to ask God for mercy, This is about strengthening the faith of fellow believers in persecution not about alms giving per say

what this man is doing is scriptural, do you know how many northernern Christians have been feeling weak and alone in the face of the persecution of Deborah since?

The way southern christians and this pastor have taken up the case would encourage their faith

Hebrews 10: 24-25

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching (day of persecution)

1 Thessalonians 5:1

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ihecy101: 3:00am On May 25, 2022
Ask Obi Cubana

Lol is alright..
How many Igbo pastor or brother have helped is own blood Igbo.

Just passing some people are just looking for how to de famous
Y some some are just doing de will of God ..

Igbo can never help Igbo ..
Prove me wrong...

Happy for those people oo[/quote]
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gaskiyamagana: 3:00am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
says Abdul basheer in pains

Wetin Islam cum gain for Deborah death now?

Deterrent Warning.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Okobola146: 3:01am On May 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Christianity is love for humanity while headslammers are for hatred and death...
yet the modafokas claimed to be the religion of peace
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Okobola146: 3:01am On May 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Deterrent Warning.
shut the fok up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gaskiyamagana: 3:05am On May 25, 2022
Theoarhics:
Christianity is the true religion of peace and love not that terrorist religion that call themselves peaceful but in irony they are like devil...to kill ,steal and destroy.
Speak louder.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truthisunique2: 3:07am On May 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Deterrent Warning.
it deter nobody, thousands have cursed Mohammed since the killing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.