Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90882 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Rapture4real(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2022
One religion shows hatred another one shows love. Who doesn't know that the one that shows love is the true way to heaven. I belong to Jesus Christ forever

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Arabaincubus: 4:37am On May 25, 2022
God works in mysterious ways. His wonders to perform. I am so happy for this.

If I had belonged to another religion, this would make me convert to Christianity.

Deborah was martyred for her family to have life. May they be comforted, may her soul rest in peace and may the Almighty God be praised.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Arabaincubus: 4:45am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

Go and chase your own clout. This very man of God is amazing. He has been quite generous to his church members and other people in distress.

If this succeeds in bringing succour to the family, Glory be to God and may his man be rewarded immensely.

You need to change your religion. You are worshipping a dead god.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Raph82(m): 4:46am On May 25, 2022
musicwriter:

What it means is that they've claimed the reward by themselves!! In other words, they have nothing more to claim from the bible God.
There's no way anybody will do anything meaningful for that family that the media will not know at this moment.
Also, relocating the family from that region is the best way to make them get over the emotional wound as soon as possible. There are some things you do to help people that will become a big miracle in their life, things like that can not be hidden. When Jesus Christ met the needs of thousands of people by feeding them, it was made public, most of the miracles he did in the Bible were also broadcasted. Most times we may not need to be judgemental in everything. The likes of pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi and others have done things like this too, which were made public, will you say they don't follow the Bible's principles?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by johnnychuks(m): 4:53am On May 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

Her death has brought them succour.

The smile on the faces of her siblings especially the boy is beautiful and heart warming.
. The little boy those not know what is happening around him now.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by eldoradoxx: 4:59am On May 25, 2022
Any church you go to where tithes and offering is not accounted for or committed in helping the poor, the needy, the outcast, the orphaned, the widows, the sick, the heartbroken, you need to leave immediately. It is time for Christians to begin to question their churches as to where their tithes and offering go to. Do not accept that generalization used in explaining the use of tithes and offering such as 'it is used in doing the work of God".
What is the work of God which tithes and offering ought to be exclusively used for if not to help the poor members of the church, to pay rent for those who can't, to keep food on the table of those who cannot etc.
Churches make mistake thinking that spending the moneys hosting crusades, printing posters, paying to TV programs etc is the work of God that the tithes are to use, they forget that work of God is keeping that poor child in school to graduation, feeding the poor, accommodation for the outcast etc.
I commend OPM Chibuzor, he really understands the scriptures, saving the lost souls is nothing more than keeping the members of the Church well provided for that they truly know that God has not abandoned them in their conditions.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Munzy14(m): 5:02am On May 25, 2022
A typical case of she died so her family can live... smiley
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by DKM123: 5:02am On May 25, 2022
That's what religion should be about. Bringing succour to the bereaved.

Deborah was persecuted for being a Christian. Although nothing can replace her but her family will always feel the impact of having a beautiful and brave daughter. Those kids can even get US or Canada visas and asylum based on thier sister's persecution.

Those murderers didn't win. Their prophet have received thousands of "insults" as a result of what happened and thier religion has gotten even more disdain and disgust than before..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 5:05am On May 25, 2022
musicwriter:

Of course, that wasn't the main thing I said there. However, according to the bible God, you're actually wrong about giving and showing it off and still getting a reward.

See Mathew chapter 6:1:4 below.

"Be careful not to do your `acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you".
It is actually the church that is giving these property to the family not the pastor personally. It is a public thing . other members of the church may have been the publicizers of the gesture
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kerriman: 5:06am On May 25, 2022
I want to sincerely thank pastor chibuzor for" dissappointing" me . This wake up call for other men of God to create programs for the needy in the following areas . feeding, clothing , housing and employment. This will make the society a better place for all of US to live.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Globalistic(f): 5:13am On May 25, 2022
To all those General Overseers who criticize OPM should bury their heads in shame.

I am not a member of OPM but I have witnessed greater works this man OPM GO has done in people's life.

Papa OPM, God will richly bless you in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by elisho: 5:16am On May 25, 2022
Am in teirs now
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by oweman: 5:21am On May 25, 2022
Is Rivers state safer than Sokoto state No !
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kokomilala(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2022
Karl Max famously said that religion is the opium of the people. He might have added that religion mixed with ethnicity is the igbo and cocaine of the people in black or Sub-Sahara Africa.

If we look closely, there are nuances of ethnicity in these religious cleavages. Deborah Samuel may not be a core Hausa or Fulani. I stand to be corrected. But I perceive there was an ethnic motivation for this ultimate ghoulish excess.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by joyandfaith: 5:23am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/

Those that killed her wouldn't like this.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by DanielPop(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2022
Chief Imam of abuja mosque should do that. He loves martyrdom.
matrix199:
I expect him to also come to the aid of the family of the murdered Fatima and her children.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by bilangha(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=113144477]Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me[/
some enqury before comenting, the man is trying.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by pmc01(m): 5:26am On May 25, 2022
This is commendable and I hope it challenges other influential people to be more charitable.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Germi9: 5:32am On May 25, 2022
Na dis kind church i wan dey go now,God bless the Church

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Austin4lif: 5:36am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

How many people have you helped this year .
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by friendlyadvice: 5:40am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/

I know say pastor go dey collect share of flat/Uber money and he publicize am for clout for I thank him sha that family deserves a win
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by okezuoemmanue(m): 5:47am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

Na beating u go still kolet

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by longview007: 5:48am On May 25, 2022
Thank you sir and God bless you.
You are one in a million.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by zionmade(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2022
Not an OPM member, but for this, part of my tithe will be paid there. So next time I read this kind of news I will day yes my money is working

I implore those who cannot say this is exactly how my church uses my tithe to help the poor to move some of their tithes to where they know it will be used
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by cejaypriesty(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2022
Deborah was obviously the first Child.Only goodness of the lord shall be their portion going forward.The killers shall continue to suffer untimely death in their generation.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Osanoghodua1: 5:53am On May 25, 2022
Hallelujah! Christians need to build free schools sponsored not with Tithe and offering money but rich members and donations. It shouldn't be totally Free, should be highly cheap but of the highest standard. Should be named (Christ foundation) If God blesses me with $100M, I'll build a school with much population but cheap with scholarship. I hope to get donations to pay salaries because of quality of education. When you graduate from my secondary school, you should be better than someone in University.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Chochovini: 5:57am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

. U must be a muslim. Get out of here now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.