Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (51546 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.

If you did your research about him as Governor you won’t say this. From education, never mind.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Zeezenho: 10:31am On May 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
Was this Pandora criminal not caught red handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos. ?

Obi father left him over 100m dollars.am sure he doubled or tripled it. Now 250m naira is less than 0.1% of obis net worth. So how come a business man of Mr obis calibre having 250m cash on him a sin?

Now tell us about tinubu bullion van.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ariesbull: 10:31am On May 25, 2022
majole:
This confession by Uba about Peter Obi has finally made me to like Peter Obi. Nigeria needs him
I have always loved him.... Not all. These prodigals parading themselves as politicians
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2022
He continued: “If not for his parsimony which some people mistake for stinginess, would he have ended up as a governor who did more than others in terms of Infrastructure without borrowing a dime, but instead left over N75 billion for his successor?”
No further questions. Peter Obi, I vote you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Zeezenho: 10:35am On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

When has it not been about Tinubu for all of you?.

For what reason do y'all daily gather here to falsely assail a man whose only sin is exercising a constitutional right to aspire to a leadership position guaranteed any unencumbered Nigerian citizen that half of your tribesmen masturbates about him from dawn until dusk?.

What is it about Peter Obi that makes Tinubu media hoodlums shit their pants?.

Because Peter is the only man that will beat him hands down . No one scares the hell out of tinubu and gang like Mr obi.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by afamaustin(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2022
Chris UBA and awfu things are second to none
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Corporate2020: 10:41am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:
Better, Nigeria needs a very stingy, smart miser as president.

Peter Obi has all it takes.

Like Buhari nah who couldn't pay ASUU 18 billion, but his Accountant General embezzled 80 billion.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Bobloco: 10:42am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Sometimes, I hate replying people who obviously don't have much sense grin

Please always use the below meme for those kind of people

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by hush15: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I heard this from his very close aide, Peter Obi as governor refused to renovate his late father's house at the village in Agulu. He doesn't live there so he considered putting money there a waste. grin

Is it not a waste?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by puhleeze(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

That's why Obi should be good for that position not the presidency.

Buhari is also stingy as well but not the level of Obi

Abeg ignore this poster... Anytime Peter Obi is mentioned., him dick dey shrink.. You no get pedigree that's why you choose to castigate those that have built one for themselves

Peter Obi's pedigree is loud.. So be careful you might go deaf
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Olisehinnocent: 10:50am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I heard this from his very close aide, Peter Obi as governor refused to renovate his late father's house at the village in Agulu. He doesn't live there so he considered putting money there a waste. grin

That's true. Am from there and I can testify to that. He didn't bring any of his family members in government. He said that Anambra voted for him not for his household grin grin very funny man
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by domido(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Peaceful state like Sars Akwuzu led by James Nwafor?

Is the governor in charge of Police in the state?? Who appoints commissioners in the state and other officers?? Have you forgotten how recently Sanwo-olu was flagrantly disobeyed in the issue of Magodo estate. The video is there. When the governor asked him to vacate the premises, the officer replied he had orders from his superiors. You've forgotten?? You've also forgotten the issue of that senior officer and Amaechi in Rivers state when Amaechi was a governor.
Bro, when we make argument let's do that with an open mind and argue to learn. It will do us good.

In education, Anambra moved from 27th to 1st Waec, which can be verified. He will always tell you to verify all he says. Let's not cultivate the attitude of laziness. He showed us the account of the state when he was leaving office. It's on the internet. Check for it.
When we see good thing let's say it Not with a biased mind.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Henz81: 10:51am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.
Is it you that made it shit hole? Stop talking trash abeg.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:55am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Is he supposed to renovate his personal property using public funds before??

I can already tell who you support just by this statement. Nigerians deserve to suffer.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by edungene7: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
No mincing of words, Obi na national theatre horse when it comes to spending. Original akagum

He has been going updaan with no tangible people in his entourage, something he could have assigned to others but cos he wouldn't want to spend
You are deceiving yrself those who go about spending money keep there records and would empty the state treasure as a return for there investment if Nigerians like let them learn from the past if not let the suffering continue
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Fuckyoumod: 10:59am On May 25, 2022
majole:
This confession by Uba about Peter Obi has finally made me to like Peter Obi. Nigeria needs him
all I see this post is gullibility!
While eating and blocking others from eating is what you like right?

Those drinks he prevented others from drinking, can you bet with your life, that Obi does not drink those drinks?

Gullibility!
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Sleekfingers: 11:01am On May 25, 2022
ygowon:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/obis-stinginess-is-legendary-uba/

I don't care. The next president is Tinubu or Osinbajo
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BrownRoofRep: 11:06am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Peaceful state like Sars Akwuzu led by James Nwafor?

What's Peter Obi's business with SARS?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by EgusiShankly: 11:06am On May 25, 2022
We have been there before.
When Buhari came to us they said he will crush insecurity because he's was a General and that corruption will barely survive because he's a honest/disciplined man. But look where we are today
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BrownRoofRep: 11:08am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

You have no idea about how many cheap lies Obi has told
Name those cheap lies.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by winterfell007(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2022
You
Nebulax:

Enlightened one, oya tell us how Anambra was when Obi was the governor

Anambra was the only state in the whole of West Africa that was able to achieve more than 70% of the UN MDG goals in 2015. Obi was given an award and dubbed the ‘MDG champion’ hold on, I’ll post the links here for you shortly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2022
Mooh247:
peter obi that prints his office letter head and other stationery by himself just to reduce cost as governor...…...…….. politics aside the guy is prudent with his money
I like peter obi but that's not Prudence it's stinginess
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by surgicalshoppe1: 11:12am On May 25, 2022
The sphygmomanometer HEINE GAMMA G5 has a unique strain distribution machine (patented in Germany by means of Heine) & manometer strain resistant.It has very excessive strength and reliability at the same time as production makes it resistant to impact. Features microfilter to guard the valve and the pressure gauge.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Let him go and apply for EFCC chairman then

If our resources is managed prudently with accountability there won't be need for Efcc in the first place, so it's better to get a good manage of the megre resources, someone who can effectly block every loophole in the system and utilize the fund for the benefit of the country.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2022
Pls my brother's and sister
#GiveUsPeterObi# for better nation abeg oo I don tire for waiting they happen for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by sukkot: 11:17am On May 25, 2022
we dont need a stingy man. we need a busnessman who can generate income. peter obi is that guy in the bible who is given 5 talents and then when the owner comes back he hasnt multiplied it. he still has 5 talents
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ifex370(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You are not asking to learn, you're asking to disprove, for mischief sakes. No one should bother with you because anything and everything you need to know about the man, is out in the open!

This is one of the smartest comments I've ever read in my life
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by God1stson(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Very ridiculous lies. He was seen with different watches during that time

Is this only your preoccupation with all he has been saying about Nigerian economy. This petty thing of wearing a watch for a decade.I am tempted to call u a fish brain.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

I'll be here when you come to rant about how the economy is failing again. Since y'all like to be sold so much.

Shithole but he cleared all outstanding pension and gratuity and left Anambra with much money and even investments. Is Peter Obi still a joke to you with what he did?

Why not attack his predecessors and successor for failing to do better.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Declanex(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Let him go and apply for EFCC chairman then
Do you sound normal?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by seanwilliam(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2022
Either of Peter obi or Osinbajo is ok by me.

But defending a politician is the most stupid thing to do
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Poleski: 11:22am On May 25, 2022
We don't need a wasteful leader in Aso Rock, we need Peter Obi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / Hope Uzodinma Biography: 10 Things To Know About Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.