Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (51537 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by God1stson(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2022
Igbo:
Pandora Peter Obi is a thief
This Pandora recipe no dey work again add curry so the soup go sweep.Myopism
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by tritt(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2022
If you read this part, then you go understand say him dey use the money to better the state ( "telling you how many schools and hospitals the money saved from buying costly drinks would help in re-building.”).

Redpill1:
Person wey get money but no wan spend am undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by kingyakos: 11:25am On May 25, 2022
ygowon:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/obis-stinginess-is-legendary-uba/

He is far more intelligent, educated and important more than a dubious fake billionaire like u.
If coscharis wasn't a soft hearted man with the fear of God in him, u would've been in jail today, you dubbed him 41billion naira and he forgive you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by InoGetJoy: 11:25am On May 25, 2022
domido:

Is the governor in charge of Police in the state?? Who appoints commissioners in the state and other officers?? Have you forgotten how recently Sanwo-olu was flagrantly disobeyed in the issue of Magodo estate. The video is there. When the governor asked him to vacate the premises, the officer replied he had orders from his superiors. You've forgotten?? You've also forgotten the issue of that senior officer and Amaechi in Rivers state when Amaechi was a governor.
Bro, when we make argument let's do that with an open mind and argue to learn. It will do us good.

In education, Anambra moved from 27th to 1st Waec, which can be verified. He will always tell you to verify all he says. Let's not cultivate the attitude of laziness. He showed us the account of the state when he was leaving office. It's on the internet. Check for it.
When we see good thing let's say it Not with a biased mind.
I'm quoting this so I can show it to those foolish people who try to discredit Peter Obi with the Okwuzu SARS saga

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by zigzagluv: 11:25am On May 25, 2022
BUT DURING HIS TENURE , THE INR DIDNT EVEN PASS EDO STATE , WHEN WE HAD A CRIMINAL AT THE TOP THEN
successmatters:

The best state in Nigeria by far. Everything improved.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by gentlegenius(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Let him go and apply for EFCC chairman then
The buhari that ride to power on the guise of coming to fight corruption should have applied for EFCC chairman instead. Our country would have been saved from the mess it is today.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Xfemt(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Like wearing one wrist watch for decades?

Like his son not having a car but the guy is riding on expensive car in UK?
show prof and stop fooling your self

Forget tribe

Only osinbanjo and Peter obi has what it takes to change nigeria

But obi has a better hand
Osinbanjo on d other hand is affected by the rust buhari has done to nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by kingyakos: 11:36am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
No mincing of words, Obi na national theatre horse when it comes to spending. Original akagum

He has been going updaan with no tangible people in his entourage, something he could have assigned to others but cos he wouldn't want to spend

Give one reason why he should be going with entourage for delegate campaigning?...
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by RomanticOO7: 11:40am On May 25, 2022
As a Biafran i pray against obi winning .

Nigeria needs tinubu or another northerner .
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by kingyakos: 11:42am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.

I'll be here when you come to rant about how the economy is failing again. Since y'all like to be sold so much.

Did you visited Anambra when Obi left government or u visited Anambra on paper or u hear dem say.....
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by awajis78: 11:45am On May 25, 2022
political jobbers
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ibawon(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2022
If I were to be a voter then for this reason I will vote him
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by kingyakos: 11:46am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I heard this from his very close aide, Peter Obi as governor refused to renovate his late father's house at the village in Agulu. He doesn't live there so he considered putting money there a waste. grin

Come let me show you his father's house which is now the entire family house, it was even renovated before Obi became a governor
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by dassyslimmy(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2022
I wonder how we think in this country, a lot of us need to reason properly before we type in public . You can only know how good Peter Obi government was , when you meet Ndi Anambra, ask them how he governed them , you can't be in Lagos and be talking about a state you know nothing about.

Concerning Tinubu and Peter Obi impacts on their states . We all know how Lagos was before 1999. Lagos was way developed compared to Anambra , you can only do so much based on what is on ground . Government is a continuum, Tinubu met a working Lagos and built on it , Peter Obi met a state in disarray and did his best as well. The fact is that parameters are different. We can't compare Peter Obi and Tinubu without checking other parameters such as education, human development index and correspond our analysis with population also before their govt and after their govt
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by franudi: 11:58am On May 25, 2022
I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi. Whether he wins or not is for the Almighty God to decide.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ygowon: 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
ibechris:

Wastefulness is now enlightenment shey?
The money Obiano used to build the airport was from the money Peter Obi saved. Go get enlightened
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ygowon: 12:01pm On May 25, 2022
franudi:
I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi. Whether he wins or not is for the Almighty God to decide.
Thank u. For the good of everyone. Please go get your PVC ready
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Ayed44: 12:07pm On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.

I'll be here when you come to rant about how the economy is failing again. Since y'all like to be sold so much.
Did Obi leave Anambra better or worse than he met it? That's an assignment for u.

Go and find out and come back here for proper deliberation. Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by macrodata(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Hope you are aware that Obi has issue in telling the truth sometimes
So... we should forget him and support who please?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Everlastingson: 12:24pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

How many schools did he build?

Did Obiano destroy all the roads Obi built?

What was the budget of Anambra when. Obi was governor that he left N75bn when he was leaving?

You're just struggling hard, clutching at straws to somehow discredit Obi but you couldn't. Did your own former State Governor leave a kobo in the State coffers when he left office? Have you ever heard of any former Governor in this country since at least 1999 leaving anything but humongous debt when their tenure expired? Man give credit to whom it is due.

Obi actually left more than #75B in the State accounts when he left office. #75B was the money in NAIRA that was in the banks. He also left $150M aside the #75B. AND HE LEFT NO DEBT COZ HE TOOK NO LOAN FROM ANYONE FOR THE 8 YEARS HE WAS GOVERNOR. You can verify this. And, are you aware that Obiano left virtually empty treasury with over #100B in debt for Soludo?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ubimagos: 12:34pm On May 25, 2022
Dem try the front door no way, now na back door campaign want start so! No be only stingy, na mincing, meanwhile, Anambra monies dey task haven dey multiply for him and his family pocket. Kontinue.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by anonimi: 12:36pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:
Better, Nigeria needs a very stingy, smart miser as president.

Peter Obi has all it takes.

Was that not how ThiefNuibu packaged Bubu in 2015 as a stingy person who was drinking Milo sachets?
How far are we seven years later

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Burgerlomo: 12:51pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

To be honest that man can turn Nigeria situation around for good cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ajutant(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Enlightened one, oya tell us how Anambra was when Obi was the governor
You don't seem to be educated at all, I wonder if you have brains at all. You will do well to lock yourself in a room and stay put. You lack sense entirely.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Shawnnn01: 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
But you paid miscreant that earn peanut to promote the image of the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi are saints with moral sledge hammer to judge others ba even when the criminal was caught red-handed with over N250 million naira on cash.

CSTRR:

I went through your profile to discover that you are a tinubu supporter.

I shouldn't be discussing anti corruption with you.

You are just a sycophant with no moral compass.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by donatus101(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
Obi2023. Like for teanumbu share for peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Shevchenkko: 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

Mugu stop talking trash. You call Anambra a shit hole ? Mugu which state are you from ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ajutant(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
anonimi:

Was that not how ThiefNuibu packaged Bubu in 2015 as a stingy person who was drinking Milo sachets?
How far are we seven years later
Packaged for who? Buhari was a public figure every right thinking person knew he had nothing to offer. He was not educated and never developed himself talk more of developing anything. That's why no right thinking person voted him, he was voted by gullible people that lacked knowledge. It's not about Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Enlightened one, oya tell us how Anambra was when Obi was the governor

I am from Onitsha
Ain't got to tell you shvt
Believe whatever your tribalistic mind wishes

All gods n God know there can never be a day Anambra is referred to as a shithole

Die with your hate intact

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by GreyLaw(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He saved 75bn for the incoming admin. Constructed over 800km of road. Paid pensions of 36bn. Never owed salary. These are all verifiable stats. Please do the research.

As you check, please tell me any other governor in the whole of Nigeria (minus Lagos) with such record.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by anonimi: 1:02pm On May 25, 2022
ajutant:

Packaged for who? Buhari was a public figure every right thinking person knew he had nothing to offer. He was not educated and never developed himself talk more of developing anything. That's why no right thinking person voted him, he was voted by gullible people that lacked knowledge. It's not about Tinubu.

Gullible people who are plenty in Lagos and other south west states, where he got a lot of votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Organs(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Actually I hear more of Obi saying I,I, did this, I did that, I,I than actual experience. Everyone knew what Fashola did in Lagos, everyone can see what Zulum is doing in Borno. Everyone can see what Amaechi did with transportation. I still cannot see what Obi single handedly did in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.