Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber (25892 Views)

Price Of Cucumber At Mile 12 International Market / Staking Of Cucumber And Other Plants / How To Reduce Cost Of Cucumber Farming Nd Maximize Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by purejustice36: 4:54pm On May 25, 2022
Justinahalisu64:
Gsgg

Try rest
Dey responsible for once
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by mustybay(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
It depends on your location. Do market survey. For my side here is 5k per bag. We use Amo feed bag.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by LIGHTROOM: 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
It depends, the one that has cap is more expensive than the one that is decapitated
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by MrCover: 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
Go to the Market and make your research
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by AmazingELixir: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
grin

Nairaland people are subjecting this thread to serious vawulence derailment.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by noeloge82(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
Instead of wasting time why not come and learn for free , your backyard could be wasting for nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U7xXwLt8I
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Silvereze(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Can someone please tell me how much a bag of cucumber is sold and which type of bag is used
My cucumbers are ready to be sold

Please help me move to front page

It seems you planted market more variety an opv. What's your location? You can contact me via 09zerofive7four53onedoublefive
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2022
Ops name is orgasmgiver and he has a farm with ripe cucumbers waiting to be sold. How can I unthink what I am thinking now.

T O DARLING

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by autodevice(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Papichulostunne(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
Goldenheart:
A likely case of putting the cart before the horse

Exactly..!!!!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Brym7777: 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
So fresh
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
The spoilt zoo brats here won't allow you get reasonable anwser to your question. There brain had been programmed with a javascripts and python codes of {sex and sex and sex } Use style enter market where they sell cucumber (do a little market survey). Ask the sellers in the market around your locality !Good luck...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
The spoilt zoo brats here won't allow you get reasonable anwser to your question. There brain had been programmed with a javascripts and python codes of {sex and sex and sex } Use style enter market where they sell cucumber (do a little market survey). Ask the sellers in the market around your locality !Good luck...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber by Sepviour(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
I don't know the current price sha, should be around 6k upwards
Those sacks for fowl feeds are what is usually use to sack the cucumbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) / Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.