Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Home Care Nursing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Home Care Nursing (151 Views)

I Want To Switch To Nursing, Help! / Major Challenges Facing The Nursing Practice In Nigeria.. / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Care Nursing by Godslight45: 11:21pm On May 24, 2022
GOD'S LIGHT NURSING AGENCY
We care about our clients and we are here to makes life easier for you and your loved ones.
Our wide range of home care services were designed to meet all of your health needs.
From rehabilitation therapy to 24hour care services, our certified practitioners work tirelessly improving the quality of life for each and everyone of our clients and their families.

(1) (Reply)

Airport Shuttle Driver Urgently Needed At Elmariachi Entertainment / Learn Money Making Skills For N2,000 Only; Check Them Out / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.