Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary (28181 Views)

Buhari Hosts Adamu, Governors ,Others Ahead Of APC Presidential Primary / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Onifademich(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/buhari-meets-apc-govs-others-ahead-primary/
Jagaban needs to be more smarter this time. Don't forget if u need P O S machine for ur business u can contact me on 08145566772 / 08060350449
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Nobody: 7:08am On May 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is going for consensus and that's final

Tinubu and his slaves can go and die we don't care grin

And who told you the consensus candidate wouldn't be Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by CoachOore: 7:08am On May 25, 2022
Why is guys doing as if they are novice, consensus doesn't mean they won't do primary. There will be agreement on whom they will vote for across state. If your state disagree when the consensus candidate emerge or later won the govt will show you pepper. Same happen to those that support Atiku in the first buhari primary election. They will have to find their way to another party to remain relevant politically.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by autodevice(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Truthisunique2: 7:19am On May 25, 2022
lansile:

And who told you the consensus candidate wouldn't be Tinubu?
it's common sense, if it's tinubu then no need avoiding the primaries where he can bribe his way through by himself and win

Consensus is for candidate that needs edge

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2022
Moferere:
Loading!
Loading!!
Loading!!!
Consensus is loading...
Perhaps briefly what does this consensus mean?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Truthisunique2: 7:23am On May 25, 2022
starstunna1313:

It is now obvious that PMB is trying to pay Osibanjo for his Loyalty. Tinubu is the strongest candidate for sure but from the look of things if they go with consensus candidate Osibanjo is coming out on tops
after tinubu urchins receive their woto woto na una go be the next

How you people still live in this delusion baffles me

Osinbajo na tinubu rat to buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Nigerialabalaba: 7:23am On May 25, 2022
yinkus6750:
Its about to go down.
Dooms day loading for some people.
He who has the piper dictates the tune.
ko si nkankan jor grin
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by senteugene: 7:24am On May 25, 2022
Yio shinai yio kangai
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by funshint(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Any conspiracy against TInubu shall fail IJN!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by madapcmod: 7:37am On May 25, 2022
grin

Drama stage one

Presidiot Buhari : I want to inform you fiful that we are going on consensus candidate and you state Governors must inform your delegates to vote for consensus or else, EFCC will dust your individual files. Understood?

APC Governors : yes baba

Presidiot Buhari : the consensus candidate will be made known in the coming days
Let this discussion be a secrete

APC Governors : yes your excellency

Drama stage two loading.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Nobody: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Omoh. The ball has entered my court.

But, I’m so disappointed. It irks me when people say “buhari”s candidate” or wanting to know Buharia”s favorite candidate.

Is that how it’s supposed to be in a democratic government? Isn’t that Godfatherism in broad day light

Damn blooooddy!

It is bitterness towards Tinubu that is making them say that. They know their preferred candidates cannot beat the man who started the APC merger talks so they want to get the ticket via the backdoor.

Even in Lagos where they criticise Tinubu of godfatherism, Primaries are always held even after anointing one candidate. He allows primaries to show that the people are with him but these clowns want to reap where they did not sow.

What even makes them think Buhari will risk dividing the party and go against Tinubu? People like Shettima, Ganduje, Al-Makura, Oyetola, Sanwo Olu, Masari and Zulum are not paperweights. Shettima has even proven that many of those Northerners were against Buhari initially but Tinubu stood with him.

Posterity is set to judge Buhari and I expect him to do the needful. We hear he has refused to endorse our Veepee and that's why he is running helter-skelter.lolz.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Tareq1105: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Can your life be ever better than Tinubu? It's not do or die matter, someone must win. What Tinubu has achieved is beyond you and your generations. My advice is for you to think of how to better your life and generations.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by starstunna1313(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
after tinubu urchins receive their woto woto na una go be the next

How you people still live in this delusion baffles me

Osinbajo na tinubu rat to buhari

Basically the outcome is none of my business. My business is that in the next 50 years there should be a place called Nigeria I can come back to rest
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47am On May 25, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can your life be ever better than Tinubu? It's not do or die matter, someone must win. What Tinubu has achieved is beyond you and your generations. My advice is for you to think of how to better your life and generations.
It's not a do or die matter but you Tinubu people what it a do or die matter between the Igbos and Yoruba

It's no longer a do or die matter because it's obvious that Tinubu stands slim chance

Rabbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by SledgeHammerer: 7:49am On May 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/buhari-meets-apc-govs-others-ahead-primary/

Why are they covering their faces like suicide bombers? Is there still covid-19? I thought we've passed that era already.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Shit go plenty for somebody's diapers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by 77up(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Be a man and stick to your word to deactivate this account if Tinubu win the primary.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by SledgeHammerer: 7:56am On May 25, 2022
DMerciful:
Nigerians should vote for a candidate that can probe Bubu, the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence and corruption!

Lol........I tell you. So much will be discovered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by 77up(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2022
Thread for IPOB mugus grin
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by SledgeHammerer: 7:57am On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

SlaveOfAba, I hope you're aware the governors unanimously rejected anything that has to do with consensus? You'll cry on Monday by the time Tinubu emerges.

BTW, consensus can only happen if all aspirants agree to step down. You cannot force consensus on the party. But you're too dull to know this!

That guy is irreparably damaged in the brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by Great2017: 8:01am On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

SlaveOfAba, I hope you're aware the governors unanimously rejected anything that has to do with consensus? You'll cry on Monday by the time Tinubu emerges.

BTW, consensus can only happen if all aspirants agree to step down. You cannot force consensus on the party. But you're too dull to know this!
Can Tinubu defeat Buhari's candidate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
adioolayi:
The case of APC's Presidential primary is now like that of Mosquito that perched on a scrotum .....It requires all the calmness of the world to drive it off.

No doubt, the President has enormous powers to give directions to the party, as a fact, his anointed candidate will likely win the Primaries...but at what cost to the party at the General elections That's the big question they will need to answer.

If the President's actions drive away the heavyweight politicians among the contestants in APC, then, APC should say goodbye to the Power at the Centre.

So, President Buhari will need all the wisdom to resolve this. grin grin grin

Wahala for Politicians grin

They dépend on rigging.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by MrUchenna1(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
MASSIVE DECAMPING LOADING.......
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by justmi1: 8:08am On May 25, 2022
I don't really think Buhari cares if the APC wins the next election; this might be an arrangement for Northern president to emerge even if it is on PDP platform.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

But where were you to preach when Tinubu was imposing candidates on others, when he arrogantly replaced a performing governor in Ambode with a neophyte ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by donphilopus: 8:10am On May 25, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But where were you to preach when Tinubu was imposing candidates on others, when he arrogantly replaced a performing governor in Ambode with a neophyte ?

Did primaries hold then or not?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary by SledgeHammerer: 8:11am On May 25, 2022
adioolayi:
The case of APC's Presidential primary is now like that of Mosquito that perched on a scrotum .....It requires all the calmness of the world to drive it off.

No doubt, the President has enormous powers to give directions to the party, as a fact, his anointed candidate will likely win the Primaries...but at what cost to the party at the General elections That's the big question they will need to answer.

If the President's actions drive away the heavyweight politicians among the contestants in APC, then, APC should say goodbye to the Power at the Centre.

So, President Buhari will need all the wisdom to resolve this. grin grin grin

Wahala for Politicians grin

Wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.