Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada (3200 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / I Bet You Didn't Know Shark Eggs Look Like This!!! (photos) / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2022
Olutopik216:
I don’t know y I was denied

You are not serious. Denial comes with reasons and it will be stated you got denied for so and so reason ..
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Salliet(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
golor:

Getting visa is not hard like you think just meet the requirements and mk sure u don't leave a stone unturned.

lol
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Salliet:

lol

Come on telegram and see people get visa on a steady
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by viyon02: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nice info.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Salliet(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
golor:

ok my oga
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Salliet(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2022
golor:

when do we get the telegram link?
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Salliet:

when do we get the telegram link?

U can drop Ur username let me add u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Examgrand >>visit Examgrand.net.ng / Question Of The Day:- Only Few People Will Get This Right? (see Photo) / Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.