Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (38432 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Shevchenkko: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kano alone has over 3 Million Igbos

Even without firing a Bullet if their People are asked to return to their Region for their own safety

the SE will not be able to feed them all

It is the same in the SS and SW

The Igbos in Lagos alone are over 4 Million

40 Million People cannot fit into a SE the Size Of Oyo State

Neither do they have enough Agriculture to sustain them

IPOB May come at everyone with insults and lies but that is the Truth

If push comes to shove everyone may just be asked to return to their home Region for their own Safety
South east the size of Oyo state ? You be real ode
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Waterysperm: 12:52pm On May 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Haba! South south what? Attache by force

I know you are from Futa Jalon. You stinks!!!
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

You dont get it. If tribes start killing tribes, how will your "one Nigeria" exist? You think anyone will want to be in a country where hid neighbours can rise up and kill them because of their ethnic group?

Everybody from North to South to East and West call for their own separate country and that will the end of Nigeria
We are heading towards true federalism, who cares about one Nigeria, any region that wants to destroy itself will be free to do so, every state have state police etc. My point is if a state starts a war in it's region, it won't affect the whole country. As it is, there is no one Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Positivepoint(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
God1stson:

You people has started already at least in Dei market Abuja. But know that the world has moved on and weopons are everywhere now self defense is not a crime and IGBOS ARE WISER NOW.

Deidei was as a result of igbos taking side in an unfortunate accident involving a bikeman and Igbo passenger.

Igbos killed the bikeman
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by AK481(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
"“IPOB and ESN did not kill anybody talk of Hausa woman with children, it’s is an abomination to kill women, children, school children, and pregnant women. We are not like them who plucked out babies from Igbo pregnant women in 1966 and 1970."

hmmmm, emma is doing something strategically dangerous.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by uthlaw: 12:56pm On May 25, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Nothing happened at Dei dei.

Even my younger brother still lives in Abuja. And I didn't even bother to call him to brief me. Nothing mega.

You will see the Lord, on the day you start some major fracas. 2022 is not 1966, I can assure you of that.

Boys are not smiling
I don ear you!
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Waterysperm: 12:57pm On May 25, 2022
maasoap:

Moderators: Mynd44, OAM4J
Hahahahahaha.....I thought you said you are a proud Yoruba man. Why now crying more than the bereaved. Be proud of your ethnicity Mister. You are a Futa Jalon Headslammer and I can perceive your body odour from here. You stinks!!!
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Zion243(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2022
According to Ipob or ipigs, Nothern politicians sponsor hitmen to go and kill another northerners in SE. That's okay, let them continue.

They should ask their elders to tell them what happened during the civil war.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by ozegidon(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
This Ipob group is just full/fool of so many Illiterates.

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit
if there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in the North, then is a big advantage for the Igbo's....But let there be peace!!!
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by NaijaCars4sale: 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
May God have mercy
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by newdawn2017(f): 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit
ah dey teh u comerade.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by newdawn2017(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
Obagofixxy:
any death that has happened it will be attributed to IPOB OR ESN, we no dey find trouble, miscreants are using this as avenue to cause mayhem but God will vindicate us soon
oh shut up pls! undecided the beheading of private Gloria Mathew's & her husband lance copral lines where carried out by which group of people? undecided
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by newdawn2017(f): 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
The IPOB, Simon Ekpa e.t.c are basically seeking direct provocation of the North.

They are aware of the consequences since more Igbos reside in the North than Northerners to the East.

They are hoping to seek secession using war as an excuse.

The most damaging and heartbreaking part is that, while Yorubas will remain neutral, a war may start and end, yet we will still remain ONE NIGERIA. Emotional damage
so will d southern Nigeria
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kano alone has over 3 Million Igbos

Even without firing a Bullet if their People are asked to return to their Region for their own safety

the SE will not be able to feed them all

It is the same in the SS and SW

The Igbos in Lagos alone are over 4 Million

40 Million People cannot fit into a SE the Size Of Oyo State

Neither do they have enough Agriculture to sustain them

IPOB May come at everyone with insults and lies but that is the Truth

If push comes to shove everyone may just be asked to return to their home Region for their own Safety

U say what you have no iota of knowledge about.

I'm an agriculturist and a researcher. Imo state alone can feed the whole of old eastern states if cultivable lands re put to good use. In February/March,I visited more than 50 towns in Anambra and Imo and met over 540 farmers.

Now, I work in a crop farm, I wish I can show you the pictures of our farms and the health of the crops therein, made possible by fertile soils( no form of inorganic fertilizer).

See, I have visited more than 17Nigerian states(last was Kebbi in April This year). Before you think I don't go with facts.

If you have not gone as far and wide as some of us, it's will be wise not to make those unintelligent statements.

East can feed Nigeria, West can feed Nigeria, forget story!
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by christistruth01: 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
South east the size of Oyo state ? You be real ode

Oyo State is almost 1000 km sq bigger than the SE
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Shevchenkko: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Oyo State is almost 1000 km sq bigger than the SE
Keep deceiving your self.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by christistruth01: 1:20pm On May 25, 2022
Reality3080:
the most annoying part is that their elders aren’t saying anything now,same way they were quiet when nnamdi kanu was displaying his madness then when the north takes any step they will start running around

No!

Their elders said something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOPIjmzZ7Gg

We just take God beg you for Patience
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Iamziggy: 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
But all of una including kanu dy rejoice when UGM dy kill police Dem
Obagofixxy:
any death that has happened it will be attributed to IPOB OR ESN, we no dey find trouble, miscreants are using this as avenue to cause mayhem but God will vindicate us soon
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by christistruth01: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

U say what you have no iota of knowledge about.

I'm an agriculturist and a researcher. Imo state alone can feed the whole of old eastern states if cultivable lands re put to good use. In February/March,I visited more than 50 towns in Anambra and Imo and met over 540 farmers.

Now, I work in a crop farm, I wish I can show you the pictures of our farms and the health of the crops therein, made possible by fertile soils( no form of inorganic fertilizer).

See, I have visited more than 17Nigerian states(last was Kebbi in April This year). Before you think I don't go with facts.

If you have not gone as far and wide as some of us, it's will be wise not to make those unintelligent statements.

East can feed Nigeria, West can feed Nigeria, forget story!

Show the pictures please

How much food does the East produce for it's People at the moment since I am aware that Agriculture is one of the most neglected sectors in the SE
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by christistruth01: 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Keep deceiving your self.

Go and find out for yourself
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by amuwo1980: 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing
Get the fork out
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by ludd2018: 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Debora killed by Islamic terrorists Igbos were attacked in the north . If Igbos were attacked in the Noth , Nigeria is over
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Mrpojj(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos gets foodstuff from Ogun Ondo Oyo Kwara, Ekiti Osun
And others state are not allowed to get food from these states you mentioned?
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by GoooodHardDick: 1:57pm On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:

If there’s a war in the east tomorrow

The whole Nigeria will que behind the Nigeria military against the igbos

Nigeria have over 400 ethnic group .. and none will stand and fight for igbos

If Una want try .. good ! So e go clear for Una eyes

No be mouth

Igbos sef Dey overate themselves

Make peter obi decamp apga and let’s see how many votes he will gather from other Nigerians aside igbos

Fulani is never the problem of Nigeria

Nigeria problem is language ... resettlement.. trust

Try get sense na.

If war breaks out tomorrow. My brother we the south south will join igbos and fight Nigeria. Stop saying what u don't know. Which one there are over 400 ethnic groups in Nigeria and none we join the igbos and fight?

Are you the one deciding for we southerners? Be informed that we Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and awka ibom are massively in supporting of the igbos and will definitely join them to fight against Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by GoooodHardDick: 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:

If there’s a war in the east tomorrow

The whole Nigeria will que behind the Nigeria military against the igbos

Nigeria have over 400 ethnic group .. and none will stand and fight for igbos

If Una want try .. good ! So e go clear for Una eyes

No be mouth

Igbos sef Dey overate themselves

Make peter obi decamp apga and let’s see how many votes he will gather from other Nigerians aside igbos

Fulani is never the problem of Nigeria

Nigeria problem is language ... resettlement.. trust

Fulani and the huasas are the problem of this country.

However, if Peter obi decamps to any party, be informed that we Southerners are all massively rooting for him. And will vote him in whichever parties he goes!

As a true Edo son we're fully in support of the igbos. U northerners should better stop acting like own Nigeria or like the other ethnic groups do not have a say in Nigeria.

Just relax let Peter obi grabs any party's ticket, that is when you'll know there are people silently rooting for him. Even when we don't make noise
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by od501: 2:10pm On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Ipob wants war in the east.. so they can tag it civil war

But what they don’t know is that they will be crushed in 3 Days .. if they get what they’re praying for ..war.
And that will be the end of igbos agitation for anything ... not even presidency

And the funniest matter is .. right now no international community or country or human is taking them serious ..

Nothing international is talking about them .. and they’re not talking international again angry

Nigeria will so much crush then .. that Ukraine will be New York .. without any human or part of the world talking

Igbos keep hailing .. idp camps soon loading

All these kids on Nairaland shaa... you guys don't cease to amaze me...lol

So...how come the NIA director was panicking the other time in a letter saying that IPOB is greatly generating foreign sympathy?

You will crush them in 3 days, yet Gowan couldn't do that in 2 years, even with all his hired Western mercenaries. You guys are just too funny...lol. and BTW way, who told you Igboland stops in the SE? Chai...lol

Lemme not just waste ma time on you lol

3 days crusher!! grin grin
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by od501: 2:14pm On May 25, 2022
Smoke55:
you be mum#

So because igbos resides in the north we should keep quiet when some b@stards threatened us?

You think you can go about killing igbos in the north without meeting strong resistance?

Or do you think igbos can't penetrate north if eventually crisis start?

Nope. They think its in the 40s and 50s. Kano riot still dey move those hidiots.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Empiree: 2:56pm On May 25, 2022
caracas:

Stop been foolish, the killing in the east was not in any way religious. They were killed by established criminals cos they were northerners n not for been Muslims…..
Like I said earlier both are very condemnable but religious killings usually takes the headlines n gets more attention…..
keep deceiving yourself. Meanwhile, one of your brothers just killed 21 people in Texas yesterday. 19 children and 2 teachers.. Media called him "gunman" but he's actually a Christian terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
This EMMA POWERFUL of a guy/man is so daft, he's not making any iota of sense atall. I just wish I can get my hands on this man, seriously tho, I can't imagine how an adult such as he can be this brainless angry
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Tinububalls: 3:10pm On May 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

I pray nothing will happen to innocent Igbos but IPOB and those seeking for war can have themselves to blame. We call it "ọ metere buru".
Y'all better know the Price of war is always costlier than that of peace.
If there's no war, there will be no peace.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by B2Bmen: 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
princeabdul:
You’re a terrorist group just like your counterparts Bokoharam , you’re shedding innocent blood to achieve your goals, your land will never prosper and you’ll continue to live in darkness
says by one lunatic in ogbomusho
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by LyfeJennings(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

U leave them
All it takes is one crazy fella to start the Hate Campaign
I swear igbos have sooooooo much to loose
Let them keep killing o
I trust these Northerners
They know wassup

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.