Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (38433 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by 1880ire: 6:54am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:

When you are done lying to yourself, let us know
[/s]
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by 1880ire: 6:54am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:

You too like regurgitating your own thrash sha
[/s]
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Donclaracuzo: 7:09am On May 26, 2022
Frigga13:

If there’s a war in the east tomorrow

The whole Nigeria will que behind the Nigeria military against the igbos

Nigeria have over 400 ethnic group .. and none will stand and fight for igbos

If Una want try .. good ! So e go clear for Una eyes

No be mouth

Igbos sef Dey overate themselves

Make peter obi decamp apga and let’s see how many votes he will gather from other Nigerians aside igbos

Fulani is never the problem of Nigeria

Nigeria problem is language ... resettlement.. trust

Ndi igbo will not fight defensive war again. Bear it in your mind. Every part that joins will collect.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by maasoap(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2022
djon78:

You are a kid
You have no clue about Nigerian history

I guess you do. IPOB criminals murdered 9 innocent and defenceless Muslim northerners on the streets of Afghaneastern on a single day and you're defending it. Seriously you're asking for way too much. And I do hope your people are equally served hot
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by djon78(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
maasoap:

I guess you do. IPOB criminals murdered 9 innocent and defenceless Muslim northerners on the streets of Afghaneastern on a single day and you're defending it. Seriously you're asking for way too much. And I do hope your people are equally served hot

I don't support ipob
But they denied they are not the one that did it
It's left for security to find out those behind the dastard act

But if the killing warrants coming after our people
They should bring it on

We are not afraid of anything
Not at all
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Obagofixxy: 1:27pm On May 26, 2022
newdawn2017:
oh shut up pls! undecided the beheading of private Gloria Mathew's & her husband lance copral lines where carried out by which group of people? undecided
that is not a justification sir, do you want to tell me that politicians don't sponsor such
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by newdawn2017(f): 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

that is not a justification sir, do you want to tell me that politicians don't sponsor such
they do but dis was cold UGM a branch of d biafra struggle.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Obagofixxy: 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
newdawn2017:
they do but dis was cold UGM a branch of d biafra struggle.
In Biafra struggle we don't share bloods only monsters do so
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by newdawn2017(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

In Biafra struggle we don't share bloods only monsters do so
U re monsters, arrogant ones for that matter & liars too
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Obagofixxy: 7:20am On May 27, 2022
newdawn2017:
U re monsters, arrogant ones for that matter & liars too
You are a skull miner then
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by pazu(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Please let give peace a chance. Together we go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.