Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (38459 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Kwara1stson: 9:37am On May 25, 2022
1bunne4lif:
you're the bigger fooool for asking such fooolish question. Why not go down to the south east and count the northerners that are resident there
still yet, the loss the Igbo will experience will be incalculable n monumental.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by 27Pushing30: 9:37am On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
One thing is certain, if Northerners start killing Igbos in the North, Nigeria will not survive it
be there deceiving yourself.

you don't know anything...
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by emmke(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Who ask you? Na your papa get Jamb and Waec? grin

You wey dey think in a 'sophisticated' manner, how many of your family problems you don solve? Heavy mugu! grin
For your mind now you dey slaughter zombie for internet. grin
Still doesn't change the fact that southeast is the worst region to live in that even your igbos brothers don't want to return to. Waste of education. Can't use it to make your land livable.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by afube: 9:38am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
This Ipob group is just full/fool of so many Illiterates.

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit

There are over 200 unclaimed bodies of Igbo youth in various mortuaries in Imo.....are those ones logs of wood!? Nobody wants crisis but you cannot do in igboland what you are doing in Middle belt....that is underhanded killings...deliberately under reported by a conspiratorial Lagos ibadan press.........no Ruga in Igboland Full stop....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Seredebe: 9:39am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Okigwe to Nnewi .. is now den of herdsmen and abandoned .. a federal road..
what is IPOB and esn doing about that?
Enugu states has herdsmen community.. same with abia ebonyi .. and what’s esn doing..

Which Enugu state has herdsman community?
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by cream1: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
maasoap:

Don't put your fellow igbos to their demise, for every one ibo in the North, you have like 50,000 northerners! If violence breaks out and security doesn't respond in time, hundreds of your people will be wasted within an hour

Your response clearly showed how daft you are. They 10 million will fold there arms abi.

Let me tell you what you don’t no, all they 10 million has to do is light up a Grenade and your entire North will be in ruins. Just imagine 10 million grenade lighting up. You no get sense, even then how many years did it take.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Christistruth00: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
Mrpojj:

4 million Igbos in small Lagos abi, but you still believe five states in the east will not contain them, but Lagos will contain them?

Lagos has all the Agricultural Land in the SW and Kwara to feed it
Much of The Agricultural Produce Of Ogun, Osun Ondo Ekiti goes straight to Lagos
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Komu1048(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit

Ogbeni keep quiet, Fulani cannot be tormenting everybody. Last week they kill an engineer in Lekki, they almost kill 3people contributing to the growth of this country. Even me I was almost lynched by some useless Fulani in Lekki phase one Cox of disagreement on top indomie. If not for say me sef get guys for that area. Do u think Fulani cares if you are a Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Igala, Tiv, christalian or Muslim. Those people doesn't care, so far their is blood for them to suck. U must be mad if you think Fulani is only interested in Igbos blood. Oriwa koitipe

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by DamnNiggar: 9:41am On May 25, 2022
Any Igno man still living and doing business in the North is a big fool

The hand writing is very clear the fight will happen like a bomb just one day no one will believe with the way Nigeria is going.

Those Igbos doing businesses in the North better start moving out.

Same way to the Northerners because ile go soon red oo
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by emmke(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2022
07kjb:
The thing is there are more hausas in the east than igbos in the North but the the Truth is that one Igbo man in the North is equal to 70 northerners in the east....very valueless people
Lies. There are far more igbos up north. Plus they have far more investment in that north.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Mrpojj(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos has all the Agricultural Land in the SW and Kwara to feed it
Lagos agriculture land?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Mrpojj(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2022
emmke:

Why do you want to put up a resistance to remain in the backward north. You are all confused grin
You will be alive first b4 you talk of leaving the backward north na

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by ZombieSlaughter: 9:42am On May 25, 2022
emmke:

For your mind now you dey slaughter zombie for internet. grin
Still doesn't change the fact that southeast is the worst region to live in that even your igbos brothers don't want to return to. Waste of education. Can't use it to make your land livable.

I am proudly Igbo, but if you ask where you come from, do you know you will deny your tribe 12 times before the 12pm today, just like most zombies? grin

Make we try am? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Edusouls(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2022
You think sensible Igbos are with this brainwashed fools? Know of course not, the silent majority of Igbos are working together with security forces to clean up this mess done by ipob and their hoard of illerates..
Nebulax:

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Christistruth00: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
Mrpojj:

Lagos agriculture land?

Lagos gets foodstuff from Ogun Ondo Oyo Kwara, Ekiti Osun

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Invitationn: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
chatinent:

In your mind, the North makes up Nigeria.

In your mind, the Yoruba will take sides with the Fulani as they did in the civil war after everything the Fulani-led regime has done.

I wonder why y'all cannot see that the problem of Nigeria is Fulani, I repeat, the problem of Nigeria in entirety is Fulani...not even the Yorubas, Hausas, or Igbos.

No hate but if I ever buy a country, I'll first put a ban against Fulani entering it. I don't have an issue with Hausas, or Yorubas...they aren't any problems.
The Yorubas will do what is best for them.
If there's another civil war and at that point, the Yoruba leaders still believe in one Nigeria like they do currently, I have no doubts they'll take sides with the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by maasoap(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2022
cream1:

Your response clearly showed how daft you are. They 10 million will fold there arms abi.

Let me tell you what you don’t no, all they 10 million has to do is light up a Grenade and your entire North will be in ruins. Just imagine 10 million grenade lighting up. You no get sense, even then how many years did it take.

As if it had not occurred before, lol. What usually happened in the past will happen again. They may kill one or two northerners in self defence, but each family that's so unfortunate to be attacked will be wasted.
Let me ask you a question: can Hausa/Fulanis defend themselves successfully in SE, SW and SS during violence and crisis?
And these granades that you are shouting about, where are they? Under your fellow tribesmen's beds, right? Kids are kids, always making us laugh
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by georjay(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
One thing is certain, if Northerners start killing Igbos in the North, Nigeria will not survive it

Wetyn concern others.....

Make Una kill Una self finish

Make we know we wey go remain

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by SOFTSKILL: 9:47am On May 25, 2022
chatinent:

In your mind, the North makes up Nigeria.

In your mind, the Yoruba will take sides with the Fulani as they did in the civil war after everything the Fulani-led regime has done.

I wonder why y'all cannot see that the problem of Nigeria is Fulani, I repeat, the problem of Nigeria in entirety is Fulani...not even the Yorubas, Hausas, or Igbos.

No hate but if I ever buy a country, I'll first put a ban against Fulani entering it. I don't have an issue with Hausas, or Yorubas...they aren't any problems.

Oga, don't mislead people with the lies your parents told you! There was no war between the Fulanis and the Yeebos that Yorubas took side with any group rather the civil war was between the Biafrans who are majorly Yeebos attempting to break away from the Federation and the rest of Nigeria who wanted unity. You too dey lie for that ya side
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Nobody: 9:47am On May 25, 2022
If this keep on the repeat of Biafra war isn't far ahead. But Yorubas shall remain neutral this time around. No helping with information for either side. But if these IPOB guys have parents old enough and stayed around during the last Biafra war, they should ask them what civil war looks like. Based on what I heard, I'm sure they wouldn't be here making threat speech if they knew how. Avoid war at all cost, it may finally consume Igbos this time..
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by emmke(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I am proudly Igbo, but if you ask where you come from, do you know you will deny your tribe 12 times before the 12pm today, just like most zombies? grin

Make we try am? grin

Why do igbos always say this? You never hear the English, Scots, Americans, Hausas, or any ethnic group continuously sing the "I'm proudly...." Lines. Igbos with their dumb inferiority complex always have to sing it. grin
Deal with your complex issues.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

You say?
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by israel90: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Ipob wants war in the east.. so they can tag it civil war

But what they don’t know is that they will be crushed in 3 Days .. if they get what they’re praying for ..war.
And that will be the end of igbos agitation for anything ... not even presidency

And the funniest matter is .. right now no international community or country or human is taking them serious ..

Nothing international is talking about them .. and they’re not talking international again angry

Nigeria will so much crush then .. that it Ukraine will be New York .. without any human or part of the world talking

Igbos keep hailing .. idp camps soon loading
typical Yoruba,obasango said same thing during 70s but war lasted for 3 years.the whole of Africa can’t defeat Igbos in a war.if the war start without d help of external countries,Nigeria will move to Togo and chad because they won’t believe there eyes
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Igbojew: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/killing-dont-start-fight-that-wont-end-ipob-replies-northern-groups/%3famp
This CNG are funny seriously.I don't know why they keep on dishing out threat upon threat against brave Igbos which they know deep down they can't dare to execute.Past years they threatened Igbos to leave Northern region in 24hours failure to do so they will embark on killing spree only for them to retract on those threat when they found out that Igbos in the North are ready for them for any madness not to talk about Igbos that are here in South East and South South.Days are gone when Housa/Fulanis think only them have monopoly of shedding blood as if they are killing chicken.Let them do anyhow and see the break up of Nigeria coming faster than they anticipated........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by chatinent: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Oga, don't mislead people with the lies your parents told you! There was no war between the Fulanis and the Yeebos that Yorubas took side with any group rather the civil war was between the Biafrans who are majorly Yeebos attempting to break away from the Federation and the rest of Nigeria who wanted unity. You too dey lie for that ya side
Many wonders History was removed in the education curriculum.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Invitationn: 9:51am On May 25, 2022
afube:

There are over 200 unclaimed bodies of Igbo youth in various mortuaries in Imo.....are those ones logs of wood!? Nobody wants crisis but you cannot do in igboland what you are doing in Middle belt....that is underhanded killings...deliberately under reported by a conspiratorial Lagos ibadan press.........no Ruga in Igboland Full stop....

And I assume Lagos Ibadan press is the only press in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by limeta(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2022
But what they don’t know is that they will be crushed in 3 Days .. if

Who will crush them in 3 days ?
Just asking

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

You know, other regions would have stayed out of the war if not for the trespassing by the Igbo's.

Cos they did not want you guys to grab their lands by force

pls return that phone with you to the rightful owner cos you sound so childish and dumb

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Zulu2022: 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kano alone has over 3 Million Igbos

Even without firing a Bullet if their People are asked to return to their Region for their own safety

the SE will not be able to feed them all

It is the same in the SS and SW

The Igbos in Lagos alone are over 4 Million

40 Million People cannot fit into a SE the Size Of Oyo State

Neither do they have enough Agriculture to sustain them

IPOB May come at everyone with insults and lies but that is the Truth

If push comes to shove everyone may just be asked to return to their home Region for their own Safety
HV u com to owerri ND aba ND see number of hausa ppl,no reason am,hausa ppl full east,ibos learn from last riot during orji regime,no much ibo in North,but if it is Lagos,I can testify nd if I ask u,HV not togo nd Benin been surviving from importation of food,so u re not talking of oil,cloth textile nd business ibos hold,do u tink even sw can survive it,stop reading all this propaganda thinking ibos don't HV tinx to hold,com east nd see fr ursef,if de HV better seaport,who will even HV time to reside in Lagos,com east nd see home build structure,u go envy bro
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by israelp(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:

If there’s a war in the east tomorrow

The whole Nigeria will que behind the Nigeria military against the igbos

Nigeria have over 400 ethnic group .. and none will stand and fight for igbos

If Una want try .. good ! So e go clear for Una eyes

No be mouth

Igbos sef Dey overate themselves

Make peter obi decamp apga and let’s see how many votes he will gather from other Nigerians aside igbos

Fulani is never the problem of Nigeria

Nigeria problem is language ... resettlement.. trust
who is dis na....so trust is our problems now...
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Aboks(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by pacespot(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Smoke55:
you be mum#

So because igbos resides in the north we should keep quiet when some b@stards threatened us?

You think you can go about killing igbos in the north without meeting strong resistance?

Or do you think igbos can't penetrate north if eventually crisis start?

The boastful strength of northerners is Nigeria military. They believe the army will side with them when the fight starts. I just want to ask, how many of Nigeria military are southerners and northerners, i don't seem to picture the actual figures or percentages which belong to both sides?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.