Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (38456 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by nkemoma(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
One thing is certain, if Northerners start killing Igbos in the North, Nigeria will not survive it

I laugh.

That narrative has changed. This ain't 1967, northerners can't kill Igbos because religion has put a divide.. A southern Kaduna man or a Nasarawa christian will rather join with an Igbo to kill a northern Muslim..

Because they know that like the Northern terrorists killed northern Deborah Samuel, they are not one...

Religion can't allow 1967 to repeat in the manner it did

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by iamme1234(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
The IPOB, Simon Ekpa e.t.c are basically seeking direct provocation of the North.

They are aware of the consequences since more Igbos reside in the North than Northerners to the East.

They are hoping to seek secession using war as an excuse.

The most damaging and heartbreaking part is that, while Yorubas will remain neutral, a war may start and end, yet we will still remain ONE NIGERIA. Emotional damage

Leave that story
Lets call a spade a spade
We yorubas can never be neutral
As for me i will %100 goes with the igbos
Igbos are more complex and tactical in all theu do.
How would you kill rape and murder igbos in their state and you expect a peaceful coalitions of one nigeria.
Buhari stage armies in igbo lands and built special barracks for them their
And leaves his own north bleeding
Mr man be wise when making a statement...
Let hausa goes yoruba goes and igbos goes
Why is hard
Because the north will suffer more because they got nothing in their life time....
So mr man think twice in your words

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by thinkmoney(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
This Ipob group is just full/fool of so many Illiterates.

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit
My dear, this IPOB people gobsmacked me aunt realised that my hallowed east can have such terribly backward and mind blinded people.
IGBOS will lose more.
IPOB understands nothing. How many northerners have gotten a house in the east?
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Igbojew: 9:56am On May 25, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Very commendable response from IPOB.

As I wrote yesterday, any idiot from any region that wishes to engage in a bloodbath with the Igbos, is free to do so and see what the end result will be
Dey no dey tell elder to comot for sun,dey think Igbos are like other coward tribes that have already resign to Faith for these Housa/Fulanis to kill them at will.Touch any Igbo in North and those Igbos there will start dealing with you there before those in South East and South South will finish up.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/killing-dont-start-fight-that-wont-end-ipob-replies-northern-groups/%3famp
as for am tired of this country I mean am tired with the entire earth �sef let meet Elon musk we'll my relocation to the mass.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Basher8583: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
One thing is certain, if Northerners start killing Igbos in the North, Nigeria will not survive it

Ask your grandfather what the casualty of igbos were during the biafra war.. Naija no break. But Igbos were Fvked up physcally and emotionally.

Learn from past experiences and stop this nonsense talk.

Igbos have a lot to lose in this fight since una no like to dey siddon for your obodo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by pachigo001(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Igbophobic will kill many people before their time

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Voldoz: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
I no be Igbo but I can confirm the hausas they live in peace I buy onions, potatoes from them nobody kill them.

I don't know why every killing that happens is Biafra related.

Investigation should be carried out.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Prozico22(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

How many Northerners are residing in SE when there are over 10 million Igbo's residing in North.

Ipob should start reasoning with their brains not with their anus cos what is emanating from their thoughts is just full of bullshit
north have christians than can fight for the christians in the north but east nobody to run to
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Waterysperm: 10:01am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Oya continue causing am by killing your own people and destroying your own region.
We go read the updates online
Woe betide you if you are a Yoruba man as you claimed. You must a stupid headslammer if not you won't be going from thread to thread fighting people that does not wish you bad. For your info, out of the nine persons that died in the Kano bomb blast last week, 8 are Yorubas and just one Igbo. Though I know you are a Futa Jalon terrorist.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Voldoz: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Basher8583:

Ask you grandfather what the casualty of igbos were during the biafra war.. Naija no break. But Igbos were Fvked up physcally and emotionally.

Learn from past experiences and disist from this nonsense talk.

Igbos have a lot to lose in this fight since una no like to dey siddon for your obodo

Oga go sit down, if not for the external help Nigeria lost that war and don't think now and then are same.

We just pray for peace but a war will definitely destroy this already cracked nation.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by OfoIgbo: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
maasoap:

We know what the end result will be, don't start what you can't finish. You and your people have so much to lose. Stop provoking the northerners.
You killed your own son lawmaker, Dora Akunyili husband, your own soldier daughter and her husband, etc, we only sympathised with you because that's all we could do. But killing northerners because of tribe or religion will cause doom for your people living and doing business in their region. It was that northerner politician you put down like a dog in broad daylight, now this harmless woman and her four kids. Your doomsday is fast approaching than you realised

After reading your stuff, and I hit the REPLY button, I just freaking realised there is no YAWN emoticon

Your people killed hundreds of peaceful IPOB protesters.
Your people killed Dora Akunyili's husband
Your people killed Deborah in Sokoto
Those working for your people beheaded an APGA lawmaker in Anambra
Your people additionally killed a few Hausa people in Anambra to make it seem like a coordinated attack by IPOB.
Let me even tell you that I am not an IPOB member, neither do I consider Nnamdi Kanu my leader.
But I am a hardcore Igboman, and I know when psychological threats are being directed towards my people.

Like I wrote yesterday, try and organise the killing of Igbos, and see Igbo youths respond in kind, in a way that will shock the world. These youths are no longer smiling, so it is in your interest not to provoke them. There were the same youths, your terrorist military were killing and torturing to death, just because they asked for Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by biafranrealson: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Fulani bandits are wiping out villages in the north and yet The CNG has not said any pim , but be quick to jump at a killing in the south east probably done by the army of Fulani descendants to portray Igbos as killers .
Those people being killed in the north , by Fulani , are they not humans?
So if Fulani kills Hausa , na normal business abi ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by nedu666: 10:04am On May 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kano alone has over 3 Million Igbos

Even without firing a Bullet if their People are asked to return to their Region for their own safety

the SE will not be able to feed them all

It is the same in the SS and SW

The Igbos in Lagos alone are over 4 Million

40 Million People cannot fit into a SE the Size Of Oyo State

Neither do they have enough Agriculture to sustain them

IPOB May come at everyone with insults and lies but that is the Truth

If push comes to shove everyone may just be asked to return to their home Region for their own Safety

U are typing rubbish with so much confidence.
How can 3 million lgbos reside in kano, 11 million lgbos reside in the north. Have u been to kano, kaduna where did u see 3million unless u are trying to tell us lgbos are the most populous in nigeria. The lgbos in the north can not exceed 1 million.

Lastly if lagos the smallest state at 3250sq km can accomodate 22million people and still land plenty from okoko to badagry then how can se of 29000sq km not contain 40million lgbos. Despite lagos the smallest state at having the largest population farming is still taking place at badagry. Poultry, animal husbandry is taking place, fishing is taking place from the back of ojo all the way towards agbara.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by PENNYSWAP: 10:04am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Ipob wants war in the east.. so they can tag it civil war

But what they don’t know is that they will be crushed in 3 Days .. if they get what they’re praying for ..war.
And that will be the end of igbos agitation for anything ... not even presidency

And the funniest matter is .. right now no international community or country or human is taking them serious ..

Nothing international is talking about them .. and they’re not talking international again angry

Nigeria will so much crush then .. that it Ukraine will be New York .. without any human or part of the world talking

Igbos keep hailing .. idp camps soon loading

Some foreign gun runners are ready to sell arms to both parties don’t forget that

Russia thought Ukraine was easy Untill they entered

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by gidgiddy: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
Basher8583:

Ask your grandfather what the casualty of igbos were during the biafra war.. Naija no break. But Igbos were Fvked up physcally and emotionally.

And you think that will happen again and you still have 'one Nigeria'? Not possible

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Hydroxide(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2022
What's happening in the south East is not a religious or ethnic work. The woman and her kids were in the wrong place @ the wrong time. Rip to her. This is what Buhari wanted with the handling of the Ipob leader's case. Very stupid president
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by obiekunie01: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:

You mean you’re a fool?

No. he means you are a fool thats why you fail to understand that you are a fool.

Ipob said it clearly Igbos don't kill women, children, students or the old - and let me add to it, WE DONT BEHEAD PEOPLE - ITS NEVER IN US. EVERYBODY KNOWS THOSE THAT BEHEAD PEOPLE, RAPE AND KILL WOMEN, CHILDREN AND THE AGED FOR FUN FOR FUN. we are NOT like you that kills without conscience.

SOONER THAN LATER, GOD WILL EXPOSE THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION AND KILLINGS GOING ON IN SOUTHEAST JUST TO TAG IPOB AS TERRORIST.

MEANWHILE, BRING IT ON WE ARE WAITING.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by xynerise: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
When will the Northern group threaten Bandits for killing their people. Ewu!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Diligence: 10:11am On May 25, 2022
The killings going on in SouthEast reflect the mannerisms of Fulani herdsmen and Islamic terrorists.

Did ESN go after any northerner in particular? Emphatic NO! They cleared the bushes and forests of armed Fulani herdsmen/terrorists!

Then came the Boko Haram infested NA, protecting and promoting the trade marks of armed Fulani herdsmen and Islamic terrorists currently in SouthEast.

The question is this:. Wld NA allow ESN to go after these cowardly armed Fulani herdsmen and Islamic terrorists currently having a field day in SouthEast?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Christistruth00: 10:11am On May 25, 2022
nedu666:

U are typing rubbish with so much confidence.
How can 3 million lgbos reside in kano, 11 million lgbos reside in the north. Have u been to kano, kaduna where did u see 3million unless u are trying to tell us lgbos are the most populous in nigeria. The lgbos in the north can not exceed 1 million.

Lastly if lagos the smallest state at 3250sq km can accomodate 22million people and still land plenty from okoko to badagry then how can se of 29000sq km not contain 40million lgbos. Despite lagos the smallest state at having the largest population farming is still taking place at badagry. Poultry, animal husbandry is taking place, fishing is taking place from the back of ojo all the way towards agbara.

Lagos gets foodstuff from Ogun Ondo Oyo Kwara, Ekiti Osun It is SW and Yorubaland and there is still Yorubaland in Benin Repubic up to Atakpame in Togo Yoruba Agricultural Lands in Benin Repubic and Togo are also Vast

Even in the days of Ojukwu Majority Of the East’s Agricultural Land was in Cross River and Akwa Ibom not the Igbo heartland and Your Local food Production ran out when those Provinces Surrendered

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Diligence: 10:12am On May 25, 2022
But again, wetin buhari want when he/malami/fg go kidnap MNK wet dey him own jejely
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by hope4nigeria(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

you stupidity is second to none, igbos are there to develop your primitive backward region, allow igbos to go then see how hunger kill you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Waterysperm: 10:16am On May 25, 2022
maasoap:

Don't put your fellow igbos to their demise, for every one ibo in the North, you have like 50,000 northerners! If violence breaks out and security doesn't respond in time, hundreds of your people will be wasted within an hour
My own happiness is that the next fight will be between Hausa/Fulanis and maybe some minority Muslims tribes and the Igbos. I am from Benue state and God knows we will use that opportunity to deal with you Idiots once for all for all the calamities you have done to us. Forget online rhetorics, the Yorubas and Igbos relate Wella offline. They hardly fight unlike the incessant fights between the Yorubas and you touts. A fight between you Idiots and the Igbos with the Yorubas, Niger Delta, and Middle belt stepping aside won't last for six months. The Igbos will use the opportunity to revenge for the 1967-1970 massacre of their people. So stop beating your hairy chest, Ode.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by nedu666: 10:16am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

U are actually the illiterate
10 million lgbos in the north. Lol
Doing wat abeg. Don't tell me they are working in factories because factories are not plenty in the north. Abi they are doing white collar jobs, abi state or fed workers, or they are doing business. 10 million lgbos doing business in the north then wat are northerners doing.
No bi only 10million na 100million lgbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Stevebrown(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2022
Let not our emotions control us. You might hate the ipob/Igbos but that doesn't mean you should direct every attack that happens to them even when they have not come out to claim it. People are doing everything possible to discredit the Igbos so don't have a chance to rule the country. Think about it. Naija politics is dirty, the politicians can kill their own just to prove a point

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Mrexcell(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2022
I have always known that those killers are operating from the army barracks in igboland that's simply why it will be almost impossible to track them down and arrest them the fulani headed nigeria army are giving them cover to operate as they like.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Positivepoint(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
yes we will call them and still kill una 80% of igbos are online social upright to connect global we kill you we hide it u kill us we show the whole world how evil muslim is grin we get international support you get nothing,we still kill u guys hide it,una kill us we make noise on una head undecided that's smartness

And you think the world is ignorant as u re. How comes the world turn a blind eye during the siege of south east during the civil? U will be surprised that a database is built by western world gathering ur atrocities
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by obiekunie01: 10:17am On May 25, 2022
Basher8583:

[s]Ask your grandfather what the casualty of igbos were during the biafra war.. Naija no break. But Igbos were Fvked up physcally and emotionally.

Igbos have a lot to lose in this fight since una no like to dey siddon for your obodo[/s]

Talking stupid trash!

YOU THINK WE ARE STILL IN 1967!

fools like you hardly look around you and see there is now DEBORAH.

I know you will NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MEANS.

Pls bring it on. we are waiting.
Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Zona123(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Keep talking rubbish you hear? The CNG have never told those f00lany marauders or the bokoharam terrorist wrecking havoc in their domain that they'll never again turn the other cheek, I just saw a report that over 70 people were murdered in cold blood by terrorists in 3 states including the president's home state in the last 72 hours. What have they done about it. Your hate for Igbos is not allowing you to think properly, IPOB have always denied any wrong doing and continue to condemn acts of this nature yet you keep trying to make it look like they're culpable. Those who kill usually claim responsibility why try to rope IPOB or Igbos in the crime. All because of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End by Christistruth00: 10:19am On May 25, 2022
Positivepoint:

And you think the world is ignorant as u re. How comes the world turn a blind eye during the siege of south east during the civil? U will be surprised that a database is built by western world gathering ur atrocities

What of your own atrocities ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.