Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice (36183 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by CharleyBright(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2022
Who are these three fools??

Toto is Risky when Freezed.

The General Public beware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by dalass(f): 5:26pm On May 25, 2022
Birds of the same plumage cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Kajaard: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
dalass:

Their genotypes is AS cool

Attention Seekers! grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Malory: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Imagining it is sad and irritating. But they are the breadwinners of their family sha.
Hunger na bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Useless dog! Funny enough, when Nollywood expelled the idiot and Churchill stopped his money, Bob was the only person that was with her. Bob paid her rent, fed her and the Child, she wore Bob's clothes, collected money as confirmed by SDK. Bob even said she is still owing him N5m amongst other money which she could't deny.
When she was arrested in Dubai, everyone ignored her, only Bob was with her when her papers and phone was seized, Bob was the one whose phone she was tweeting with.
See payback! May God NEVER allow such a person to be a part of our life's journey. Just have anything to do with her, shame and disgrace will be your last bus stop.

To that old fool who doesn't even understand himself, he has not comment on Deborah. The day she waz killed, this idiot was busy with Nkechi Blessing's pants, the day her parents were honoured by OPM in PH, he is busy with Tonto and Bob matter.
Old fool!
How much were you paid? In Money or kind?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by DonWest16(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2022
Dnt make these guys reveant anymore!!! They got nothing to offer to us other than this crap and bullshit angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by skywalker240(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Exactly!!! As dirty as your shrink pussy. I'm sorry for using the most appropriate word because your pussy truly shrink but not stink. I saw the video and picture on Fred's phone. Go kill ya self. You shrinked pussier. Wicked soul
Share video

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by WibusJaga: 5:34pm On May 25, 2022
If you are walking along the street & u see 2 mad people fighting & you stop to separate the fight, you must be mad too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by LusciousLouis: 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
The only question i have for Tonto dike is" have bobrisky bleeped you or not You and bobrisky have had sex before and you are not ashamed of yourself for sleeping with a crossdresser. That's why i don't take all these nairaland feminist serious. All of them have sex gadgets they use to service themselves at home and they come to nairaland to form what i don't know undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Ferrous(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
But, na ur man naa grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by EmekaBlue(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
Toxic nwanyi

Tonto Dikeh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by autodevice(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by biafranrealson: 5:48pm On May 25, 2022
Which one come be shim
?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Codedguy888(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
This people and fight ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Bamzyriches451: 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
Two useless mumus
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by begge: 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
Dis two amedu and okobi again
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by baretalk: 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
Dirty ras girls do dirty things...for fraternizing with that low class gay, shows how Ras and low class you are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by pepperdemzombie: 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
How much were you paid? In Money or kind?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by donbenie(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
irunoko:
grin

WHEN you play with pigs and you don't want to get stained.what were you expecting associating with the likes of that clown called bobrisky and to make matters worse exposing your little son to him
Birds of a feather flock together..
What exactly differentiates Tonto from Bobrisky?
One has p@ssy and the other does not.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by yemmight(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
You both are really dirty and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Heavensent01(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2022
Bobrisky is shameless, Tonto no get shame

the two live on internet and peoples attention, the two are fellow mad people

on a serious note beauty just waste itself in someone like Tonto with 2kb IQ, left to pussy that save tonto dick, she could have been useless to herself and her community

Bobrisky on the other hand is a rejected god with his dilapidated look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
Bobrisky don enter her place and she’s spent a lot of his money. Forget his public persona, the guy dey chop all these women yet is still a simp on their matter.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Uzosaint(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
Hanty!!! Both of you are Dirty,no difference.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by SunMusk(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
That is d exact thought on my mind
uthlaw:
Bob suppose don Bleep this girl tire!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by ufotunang: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
This Tonto Dikeh is idle

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Rapht933: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
grin you don't know when you were busy kissing him sowie (her)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by mayor1814: 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
once again, if tonto Dikeh no see drama and vawulence for one week, she go sick. drama n vawulence is her hobby. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by godofuck231: 6:30pm On May 25, 2022
Slut vs fuckboy/fucktoy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Babaken(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Imagine you being the parent of one of this stupid idiots?
or even two of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.