Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice (36158 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by LilyColin(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
Freeze is a very useless old fool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2022
You have a way of wiping events off your memory.
U have a Funeral Mindset in ur higher centers.
Yet u couldn't wipe off the memories of the man called KPOKPOGIRI.....
Ur brain swiftly ignites on hearing same name
U think we are FooLs!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2022
LilyColin:
Freeze is a very useless old fool
I'm beginning to believe u people.
I think he's Jobless!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by NaijaCars4sale: 7:27pm On May 25, 2022
Una wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by VoiceofDPeople: 7:29pm On May 25, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn9LjoKhbtU

The constant online fighting between Nigerian Crossdresser Idris Okuneye popularly called Bobrisky and Nigerian Actress, Tonto Dikeh has become a never ending drama and always seems like the last has not been heard everytime they wash their dirty linen outside.

In a live Chat with Daddy freeze yesterday, Tonto Dikeh admits that she embarrasses

herself everytime she and Bobrisky throw insults at each other online and it's like dragging herself in the mud but she has no choice, as it is necessary to do that.

She said Bobrisky is obsessed with her, such that everytime her name comes out in a news, Bob uses that opportunity to come back to talk.

Bobrisky and Tonto dikeh, used to be very good friends in the past until very lately, when things went sour between the two old friends, just like Actress Regina Daniel and Kayamata seller Jaruma.

Source: Instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd9_1AIMDd2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We don't care really
At least you called him He
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Dare24434(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2022
Most of all the celebrities fight na script
Most of them do it just to remain relevant

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by andray12(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2022
Chai Bob spotted!!!
pepperdemzombie:
Useless dog! Funny enough, when Nollywood expelled the idiot and Churchill stopped his money, Bob was the only person that was with her. Bob paid her rent, fed her and the Child, she wore Bob's clothes, collected money as confirmed by SDK. Bob even said she is still owing him N5m amongst other money which she could't deny.
When she was arrested in Dubai, everyone ignored her, only Bob was with her when her papers and phone was seized, Bob was the one whose phone she was tweeting with.
See payback! May God NEVER allow such a person to be a part of our life's journey. Just have anything to do with her, shame and disgrace will be your last bus stop.

To that old fool who doesn't even understand himself, he has not comment on Deborah. The day she waz killed, this idiot was busy with Nkechi Blessing's pants, the day her parents were honoured by OPM in PH, he is busy with Tonto and Bob matter.
Old fool!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Zaminamina: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
Bird of the same feather
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by JustforMen: 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
Imortal001:
Both of them use to be friends! Bobrisky need attention, no one seens to talk about he'her anymore, i blame tonto, upon all the people on earth, she choose a mediocrazy as friend.

He was knacking her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Imortal001: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
JustforMen:

He was knacking her
No be lie!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by pepperdemzombie: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
andray12:
Chai Bob spotted!!!
Chai, Tonto e pain you die!

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Useless dog! Funny enough, when Nollywood expelled the idiot and Churchill stopped his money, Bob was the only person that was with her. Bob paid her rent, fed her and the Child, she wore Bob's clothes, collected money as confirmed by SDK. Bob even said she is still owing him N5m amongst other money which she could't deny.
When she was arrested in Dubai, everyone ignored her, only Bob was with her when her papers and phone was seized, Bob was the one whose phone she was tweeting with.
See payback! May God NEVER allow such a person to be a part of our life's journey. Just have anything to do with her, shame and disgrace will be your last bus stop.

To that old fool who doesn't even understand himself, he has not comment on Deborah. The day she waz killed, this idiot was busy with Nkechi Blessing's pants, the day her parents were honoured by OPM in PH, he is busy with Tonto and Bob matter.
Old fool!

Bob really tried for Tonto ooh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Corporate2020: 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Imagine you being the parent of one of this stupid idiots?

Stop thinking evil nah. Even for your enemies, don't wish them such calamity

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by pepperdemzombie: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
Thanksful:

Bob really tried for Tonto ooh
He has a good heart, everyone has a good and bad side but people tend to look at your bad side more.
Bob has been the only person with her when in trouble, everyone ignores her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Malory: 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
Corporate2020:

Stop thinking evil nah. Even for your enemies, don't wish them such calamity
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nongovernmental: 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
After Over 100 Financial Sensitization Thread on Nairaland,

Is The Messiah of The World A SCAMMER ?

Well, Find Out Here:

Alas; The Messiah of The World is A Scam:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world#7143086.8

58 Days Financial Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Old fool!
as if you are better off. Saint
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by chaloskyx: 12:59am On May 26, 2022
Madam Bobmight be dirty o but you were born a pig you lived and played in the dirt all your life its your natural habitat thats why every bad news about you stinks
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Bbbw: 1:56am On May 26, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by pacespot(m): 3:09am On May 26, 2022
These two don dey fvck each other since, i don't know why the social media tirade.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by neighbourhud: 9:20am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Imagine you being the parent of one of this stupid idiots?

Please don't try this...it's suicidal!

I just got migraine trying to imagine : embarassed

I need a pain killer asap. cry

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2022
OgunleyeA1:
This is so funny, watch how this lady caught 2 scammers live on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANhwXXyisBE
rest
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Malory: 9:57am On May 26, 2022
neighbourhud:

Please don't try this...it's suicidal!

I just got migraine trying to imagine : embarassed

I need a pain killer asap. cry
cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by pepperdemzombie: 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Okhuadams:
as if my mother is better off. May God make every man in my family come across a woman like Tonto Saint

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 26, 2022
2 pigs fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo / Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.