Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is Masturbation A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Masturbation A Sin? (287 Views)

Is Masturbation Really Bad? / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? / Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 25, 2022
I have heard a lot of people argue about this issue of masturbation,is it really a good thing to help relieve stress or is it a sin?
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2022
Aify3000:
I have heard a lot of people argue about this issue of masturbation,is it really a good thing to help relieve stress or is it a sin?

Is Lust sinful?

That's the question
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2022
topcatking:

Lust.
seriously bro,
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2022
I caught one of my friend a girl and she was masturbating and squirting and i asked her ,what do you think you are doing,she said no guy bleeps her and satisfy her like her Love Machine
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2022
Aify3000:
seriously bro,

Look at it this way, when you masturbate...who are you fantasizing over? What are you watching? Etc.

Ponder on this things.

Peace.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by web0348477: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by advanceDNA: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Aify3000:
seriously bro,

Topcatking asked the right question...
Somethings cant be looked at in balck and white just as smoking and taking drugs is not written any where in religious texts as a sin

U cant masturbaté without lusting after images or videos of prostitutés .....

Veiwing pórn/lust and masturbátión are twins....i dont even know why dragging your penis isn't disgusting to enough for you..

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Divoc19(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2022
It's not a sin dear smiley. Just keep it as your private life issues and deal with it if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Expect A Hit Song From Me / Southern Girls Ain't Shy / Abeg How Do You Keep Your Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.