Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel (19915 Views)

Vacancy For Caregiver / Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by writingpal: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
For your SOP writing, Resume, Scholarship Essays, Recommendation letter review. +2348135305367
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by pat077: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2022
solosamste:
Which country is the easiest to migrate to from Nigeria?

It will give you the list of the best and ideal countries to migrate to from Nigeria.

Canada. The first in our list of top 8 countries to migrate to from Nigeria is Canada. ...
Switzerland. ...
Australia. ...
Poland. ...
Singapore. ...
Germany. ...
Hungary. ...
Slovakia.
which is the cheapest option
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Exceed15: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2022
solosamste:
Caregiver work is good but the amount charged is far too expensive , however, Is it UK you'll like to go? I can help you with Canada's job permit plus accommodation for far less than that. DM on +2348034025251[WhatsApp only} if interested. This is real and legit.

U sef na scam
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Yungmil: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omniman:
If you have 6m to dash

Come to the UK via school....
Its very easy
Apply for temporary care Job based on your student visa work hour.
It's very easy too.

9.50/hr.

If you are reliable, the care homes might try to woo you with a permanent job.

But you need the experience and references... Do it for 3 months.

Apply for another care job that actually sponsors work visa.

The only downside to it. Is that you will stick with them for 5years....
wink

Bro can we chat on Whatsapp about dis pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing / Nigeria Police Recruitment For Constables 2019 Begins. See Thread / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.