Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel (19859 Views)

Vacancy For Caregiver / Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
omenayoung:
This is a course REDCROSS do For less than half of that amount. Contact me if you are interested
I hail boss,pls how do i reach you
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Tosquo: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
I am very sure the detailed information about this class of visa will be on the UK Visa application website. If you don't find it there, think twice oh
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's more than 6M, you must be using online rate

7600£ x 750 is 5.7M i just rounded it up to 6M

750 is blackmarket rate
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by xandy84: 1:46pm On May 25, 2022
Why would someone want to pay 6m for a job that you can't even tell people you're doing? Caregiver job is the lowest of the low in UK and US and someone want to pay that high to wipe people's ass? Better go do masters or invest your money into something else

4 Likes

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by advanceDNA: 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
solosamste:
Caregiver work is good but the amount charged is far too expensive , however, Is it UK you'll like to go? I can help you with Canada's job permit plus accommodation for far less than that. DM on +2348034025251[WhatsApp only} if interested. This is real and legit.

canada work permit...lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Ajeyo(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=113155363]

It might be real...
I know people are paying for it now...
But 6M is expensive for 3 year visa..[/quot

I KNOW A COMPANY THAT DOES IT 4M WITH VISA FEE,IHS FEE AND TICKET.
CALL ME ON 08022242944 TO LINK YOU FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by onilanre(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

It might be real...
I know people are paying for it now...
But 6M is expensive for 3 year visa..

And they'll still pay for 3 years IHS
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by advanceDNA: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
onilanre:

And they'll still pay for 3 years IHS

No IHS for health and care visa...uk goverment waived it

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2022
winzy:
For what?!!!

Na masters you dey come do?

the whole process should not exceed 3m and that is including flight tickets.

Immigrant is on shortage occcupation list - thus you do not have to pay too much.

And it is even for 3 years - ndi mmadu seeeeelf!!!!

You seem to know much about caregiving means of traveling... Any helpful hint? This country don your person.
dewdrups@gmail.com. help me with necessary info abeg. God bless you in advance.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by BabaIbo: 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
omenayoung:
This is a course REDCROSS do For less than half of that amount. Contact me if you are interested

Hello bro
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by HaneefahRN(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
You will already know the answer from their name sef. Throw away such amount to scammers.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by BigDawsNet: 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If you reach and really work your ass off, in 6 months you will make the 6m back, say you work your ass off

Chia na so he easy?
6m in 6 months? shocked the same abroad wey we gather dey... abi another one dey??

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Chia na so he easy?
6m in 6 months? shocked the same abroad wey we gather dey... abi another one dey??

Na care work, if you work your ass off , 6 months you go get am, if you are prudent. No compare yourself to people, no be people dey use 5 -6 months dey work pay school fees complete. I don work 55 hours a week many times before, 12 pound, weekend 18 pounds, so lockup

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Lotusflowerbomb: 2:20pm On May 25, 2022
6M? If it’s sure and guarantees a job straight from Naija, you can give it a try, but 6M is actually too much.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Drone95(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2022
omenayoung:
really? Let connect bro, I have basic first aid knowledge and home care service skill.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2022
solosamste:
Caregiver work is good but the amount charged is far too expensive , however, Is it UK you'll like to go? I can help you with Canada's job permit plus accommodation for far less than that. DM on +2348034025251[WhatsApp only} if interested. This is real and legit.
oloshi scammer why are you still in Nigeria if you can do work permit lol

5 Likes

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by delerx(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2022
I know a doctor that paid £9k to japa. Baba na Nigeria situation dey pursue people. The job is a messed up job
xandy84:
Why would someone want to pay 6m for a job that you can't even tell people you're doing? Caregiver job is the lowest of the low in UK and US and someone want to pay that high to wipe people's ass? Better go do masters or invest your money into something else
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Omniman(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2022
If you have 6m to dash

Come to the UK via school....
Its very easy
Apply for temporary care Job based on your student visa work hour.
It's very easy too.

9.50/hr.

If you are reliable, the care homes might try to woo you with a permanent job.

But you need the experience and references... Do it for 3 months.

Apply for another care job that actually sponsors work visa.

The only downside to it. Is that you will stick with them for 5years....
wink
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by BigDawsNet: 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na care work, if you work your ass off , 6 months you go get am, if you are prudent. No compare yourself to people, no be people dey use 5 -6 months dey work pay school fees complete. I don work 55 hours a week many times before, 12 pound, weekend 18 pounds, so lockup

Do you know #6m is about £11k?
How do you wanna save £11k in 6month when you only make £2k/m...

There nothing like if you work your ass off...
As a carework your agency will give you a job to do... minimum working hours...
some people work extra shift as private carer which is can just give u just few hour...

How do you cover your rents
Bills
Transport
Lite, phone and taxes...

I'm yet to meet an arrival boosting of making 6m in his or her first six mmonthsi n the UK... not even here in the US...

3 Likes

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Funflipper: 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
Ayonimhofeoluwa:
Please I want to make enquiry on this company.... If it legit

You must be the owner of the company doing some back door marketing. We know how it works.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Do you know #6m is about £11k?
How do you wanna save £11k in 6month when you only make £2k/m...

There nothing like if you work your ass off...
As a carework your agency will give you a job to do... minimum working hours...
some people work extra shift as private carer which is can just give u just few hour...

How do you cover your rents
Bills
Transport
Lite, phone and taxes...

I'm yet to meet an arrival boosting of making 6m in his or her first six mmonthsi n the UK... not even here in the US...

6 m na about 8k pounds, guy men Dey work for this side, forget, my guy Dey do construction, Dey warn 2k and club work dey earn 700, Dey save at least 1500 to 1600monthly, his rent and bills with tax 650 Transport 150. Feeding 200-300, guy men Dey pay 9k pounds school fees in 5-6 months.

If you fit work 50-55 hours a week, my cousin wife get care agency, 2500-3000 pounds monthly. Contact, abroad no be for lazy people. You get the mind and energy? You go fit work. Double am with Indeedflex jobs. You never see men, even my India guys for master data science then, Dey run 60 hours for care jobs, 4 months men pay school fees. Only say e go show for your results normally, but Men Dey

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by BigDawsNet: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

6 m na about 8k pounds, guy men Dey work for this side, forget, my guy Dey do construction, Dey warn 2k and club work dey earn 700, Dey save at least 1500 to 1600monthly, his rent and bills with tax 650 Transport 150. Feeding 200-300, guy men Dey pay 9k pounds school fees in 5-6 months.

If you fit work 50-55 hours a week, my cousin wife get care agency, 2500-3000 pounds monthly. Contact, abroad no be for lazy people. You get the mind and energy? You go fit work. Double am with Indeedflex jobs. You never see men, even my India guys for master data science then, Dey run 60 hours for care jobs, 4 months men pay school fees. Only say e go show for your results normally, but Men Dey

Where did you see 8k bayi undecided
6m naira is about £10k

Your cousin wife own an agency that pay £2,500-3000 ? I'm not doubting but will you mind if I connect 5 guys to her now...they are all my people and very trusted people.... they are ready to quit thier various jobs and start working for you cousin wife!...

I will not argue with you about the length of working time... we hav people that work like machine here temporarily..
But only because they are pursing a specific projects back home....

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by pat077: 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
Clean2016:

Work visa, accomodations, etc. Not expensive
accommodation till the end of the contract?
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
TCD:
Who has almost 6M to pay only to go work as a careworker in the UK. Better apply for masters with that money go there and apply by yourself as a careworker you will get it easily while there.

Ur head dey there.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by pat077: 3:34pm On May 25, 2022
Omniman:
If you have 6m to dash

Come to the UK via school....
Its very easy
Apply for temporary care Job based on your student visa work hour.
It's very easy too.

9.50/hr.

If you are reliable, the care homes might try to woo you with a permanent job.

But you need the experience and references... Do it for 3 months.

Apply for another care job that actually sponsors work visa.

The only downside to it. Is that you will stick with them for 5years....
wink

what is the minimum one must have in other to come in via school
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2022
Ayonimhofeoluwa:
Please I want to make enquiry on this company.... If it legit

It's fake. Alot of them are fake. Google the company and reviews from people. Most of these companies are set up by Nigerians who want to scam u and take u back to ur village.
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Where did you see 8k bayi undecided
6m naira is about £10k

Pounds no be 600/100 ooh, pounds na 730-750 right not per 100, 8k pounds na like 6m

Your cousin wife own an agency that pay £2,500-3000 ? They don’t pay monthly, that amount I stated depend on how you fit work, if you work 20 hours dey expect 2000 e wan theif am, 10 to 11 pounds per hour, so expecting 2500 na how many hours you really put into it, one of my cousin Dey do 15hours a day, no cap �, 5 days a week, baba Dey hustle like mad man, 15 times 5, 70 hours... times 10 pounds. na because me I don see tech work, but as I Dey do I wan go back to Dey do weekend care to add up the money like this. Work Dey, you get the strength, men Dey even run am With Indeed flex jobs.

I'm not doubting but will you mind if I connect 5 guys to her now...they are all my people and very trusted people.... they are ready to quit thier various jobs and start working for you cousin wife!...

5 guys just like that, Na so them dey pack people, shwoooo, you no even talk 1 then 2 enter small small ,5 once, I don’t abuse privileges, make see finish no enter.

I will not argue with you about the length of working time... we hav people that work like machine here temporarily..
But only because they are pursing a specific projects back home...

People work like animals, one of my guy Dey hospital as we speak, working 65 every week, why e no go break down, why some Dey run am without breaking down..

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by BigDawsNet: 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=113164856][/quote]

I was only messing with you...

Oya let me send one person to you... the salary will change his life...

Make una dey advice people with excess work... na body go tell ham oh...

Human body need rest
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by platz(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Clean2016:

Work visa, accomodations, etc. Not expensive
Which one is the Etc?
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by Positiveme2020: 4:19pm On May 25, 2022
solosamste:

SCAMMER, relocate yourself and close relatives first.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by SageTravels: 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
Mindlog:
Scam.

have you used them before?
Re: Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel by SageTravels: 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
aoelaw:
100% SCAM
I know a few victims

From the company. Don't condemn business you have not used before. I own a business and I know how difficult is to own a business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting? / Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.