Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 (58778 Views)

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Szamsie1993(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
Pictures of those kids touch me the most.... my unborn generation won't pray for me if I don't leave this country.

1 Like

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by wonder233: 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
It is not stomach. If it was, then it will be good. It is about tribal loyalties. Hate is more powerful than hunger.
Malory:
Majority of Nigerian youths can't reason beyond what will enter their stomach
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by LOVEGINO(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2022
Germi9:

You that is sensible lead us in the revolution na grin
I stand by him.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by ukaface(f): 1:11pm On May 25, 2022
kals4luv990:
If only we can just kill off this generation of politicians both good and bad..kill everybody and start afresh,I think the odas will learn or maybe hold the child of next president hostage,if he fails we kill the child,if he does well we let the child go
All Nigerians are corrupt. Even you. Even me sef. Everybody. If you kill all politicians, what about the kidnappers,thieves,yahoo boys, immigration officers,corrupt lecturers,pedophiles?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by okunwaye(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
web0348477:
God go use him strong hand fight for nigerians And he will win. Amen
[/s]
Trash
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by LOVEGINO(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2022
This post post enter me.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by forayfleo(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
Everything about Wike is Nigeria lets vote wisely because Wike love Nigeria with the whole of his heart and will make Nigeria a better place.

1 Like

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by bmsteady(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
You may need a rethink after comparing your lives and the lives of people you are about to die for.

Think about it before planning to recycle them.

We are determine to change the cause of history, you can't deceive us again

Either we go back to what we negotiated before independent or Odua Nation

Now now now

2 Likes

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by freshkpomo(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
Newton2024:
heliues omenkaLives sarki Antichrist OyigboUpdate

and you omitted Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez??
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Slynation(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2022
mike8804:
What you don't understand people causing mayhem aren't on nairaland nor Twitter, most of them can't even write their names
that's just the sad truth...
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by CommonSense1967: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
okunwaye:

Words of a lunatic

Reasoning of a deranged asinine mad man.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
franchasofficia:
If Nigeria and Nigerians were sensible people that value their lives, these pictures were enough to start a nationwide revolution.

You deny the poor masses good education, frustrate children of the average with long ASUU strike, and then send your own kids abroad to study to come back and take over from you yet the same poor and average Nigerians will rather prefer to die defending these heartless barbarians they call politicians so long as he or she is from their tribe or religion.nig is not a country

Being Nigerian is one of the most shameful thing no matter how rich or connected you are cry
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by gasparpisciotta: 1:20pm On May 25, 2022
The message is very clear
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
Look at the lives of the politicians.
saraki's son look like a female watong
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Prozico22(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
Do you still wanna do this?
i was not even planing doing that but some fool go still do am
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by 007Marvel(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2022
Germi9:

You that is sensible lead us in the revolution na grin

This is the problem with Nigerians, you attack people for saying the truth, because contradiction is in the blood of most Nigerians, the thing I hate most about your kind is that you think because people are successful whoever tries to point out their errors is stupid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by membranus: 1:27pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're still posting lekki fake picture angry

Your conscience and guilt is troubling you since you are one of those who killed them.

Their bloods is in your hands and you shall SURELY PAY for it, both now and hereafter.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Winters23: 1:27pm On May 25, 2022
Realadey:
The babies sleeping on the chairs touch me to the bone marrow

E no touch me

Na person wey no fit feed himself get mind born them
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Enumerator(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2022
I tell you!
franchasofficia:
If Nigeria and Nigerians were sensible people that value their lives, these pictures were enough to start a nationwide revolution.

You deny the poor masses good education, frustrate children of the average with long ASUU strike, and then send your own kids abroad to study to come back and take over from you yet the same poor and average Nigerians will rather prefer to die defending these heartless barbarians they call politicians so long as he or she is from their tribe or religion.

Being Nigerian is one of the most shameful thing no matter how rich or connected you are cry
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Josywhyte: 1:29pm On May 25, 2022
Some fools will still go and vote because of two cups of rice and 5000
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by tenpipsperday: 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
SmartyPants:
Unfortunately those planning mayhem are not on nairaland

They are.

You know this fool?

He is one of the fools here , the biggest in fact.

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Deeprooted: 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
Unfortunately, aboki Northerners that are licensed evils, causing problems everywhere for politicians would not see this
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Pootle: 1:36pm On May 25, 2022
i think 2023 would be breaking point for disunity in the country...the election would end up in national riot and chaos

1 Like

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by AdeniyiA(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Did any of those pictures of our politicians with their children taken in Nigeria?

If none, then we need to stone them all if they ever come out to compaign undecided angry
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Emmanuel909090: 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Failed state
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Olasty(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
The op of this topic i will like you to share the pix and the message on different social media platform please you dis message to create awareness among youths
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by TalkingBird: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
Only one Solution.

Look at it:
15 killed in Katsina Nigeria, 19 killed in a primary school in USA, Unknown number killed in Ukraine same day and the list goes on on.
so, it is global.

Only one solution.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by mabea: 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're still posting lekki fake picture angry
Prove that the picture is fake by posting where that picture originally came from.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by adebayo987: 1:43pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
You may need a rethink after comparing your lives and the lives of people you are about to die for.

Think about it before planning to recycle them.
Amaechi stands a better chance... I'll vote for him if he emerges! That's my verdict.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Corporate2020: 1:44pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Especially the stark illiterates supporting the brown teeth drug baron.

Even MC Oluo is not as føolish as them. They called him tout,but all his children are schooling in abroad, but you'll see them here shouting with their dilapidated lives on Tinubu manhood we stand. Shame.

This one is depressed. Tell us your ow father's life achievements. Tinubu have repeatedly said that while at Mobil Producing Unlimited, he was at a time the Chief Accountant and later Treasurer. Tell us where your own father worked.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by AdeniyiA(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2022
I am actually more angry seeing these pictures angry angry
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by sidonlook: 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
The best thread for the season.
I wish it could be made into a documentary and aired tall over the country.

The Nigerian politicians have destroyed our future while they prepare their children to step into their shoes amidst the corrupt system..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.