Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 (58757 Views)

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Especially the stark illiterates supporting the brown teeth drug baron.

Even MC Oluo is not as føolish as them. They called him tout,but all his children are schooling in abroad, but you'll see them here shouting with their dilapidated lives on Tinubu manhood we stand. Shame.
I know you will come and tell us to support Peter pandora even though we know he's a pretentious scam
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2022
They won't hear now, 6inches nail is in their ear
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Elimon(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
So there are still people in this country that still think Lekki massacre is fake....

I give up... Compatriot no de arise again.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by bjtinz: 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
Do you still wanna do this?

I wept. cry
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by olamike02: 2:58pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Especially the stark illiterates supporting the brown teeth drug baron.

Even MC Oluo is not as føolish as them. They called him tout,but all his children are schooling in abroad, but you'll see them here shouting with their dilapidated lives on Tinubu manhood we stand. Shame.
What has your own leaders provided for you. Many of you left your dot nation to Lagos made possible by the man you love to hate. If he's destined to lead Nigeria,you and your hate filled father and grandfather can't stop him.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by nkemjacob2(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2022
Till date i still hold d video of these pictures. D painful part, some govs that are yet to end their tenure has already gotten a party sen. Ticket
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by sematec(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2022
Spread it to Nigerians let them know these politicians have been scammed, fooled, deceived and taken for granted
chatinent:
Take their bribe but #UseYourHead.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Allisgud: 3:11pm On May 25, 2022
Basic123:

He no go better for Ameachi and osinbajo supporters too!

Can't you see their pictures there
yes all of them and their supporters
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by sematec(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're still what is the name of the movie?posting lekki fake picture angry

Some are quoting me Insulting themselves.

If not delusion, this has been confirmed to be from a movie yet it's still being circulated.
I don't blame you, it's chatinent I blame for posting this deliberately
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by kelvinovie25(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Lol the average Nigerian do not care about this, in as much as they are hungry with #500 you can get them to do anything for you so they can eat, poverty is the defense of politicians in Nigeria and that's why they will always remain in power in as much as the poor people are more than those living comfortable with sense, poor people cannot think for themselves.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by edosignature(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2022
Realadey:
The babies sleeping on the chairs touch me to the bone marrow

I see worst things everyday in the hospital where I work.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Alexpetra: 3:15pm On May 25, 2022
If only the Nigerian youths are united with our numbers, we would have voted for new YoungFace But divided are we... Before anything sef how many of us has gotten our Voters card?
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by mukthar2000(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Humm, pls Niger be wise oooo
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by edosignature(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Honestly I don't blame these politicians, I blame the Nigerian youths & their ways of reasoning.

How Hospitals are deplorable, our Universities are glorified secondary schools, Our roads are not motorable, our health care is in shambles our factories keep shutting down daily, No light, No water, No affordable fuel, Housing is becoming beyond the rich of the common man.

Nigerians need to be wise & be calculative.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by writeprof(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
The faces of two nigerias grin
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Kenturkey048(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're still posting lekki fake picture angry

Some are quoting me Insulting themselves.

If not delusion, this has been confirmed to be from a movie yet it's still being circulated.
I don't blame you, it's chatinent I blame for posting this deliberately
Nigerians would make you question your sanity...Nawa
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Kenturkey048(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
discusant:

Peter Obi said his 30 year old son had no car. Perhaps he does not have his children in foreign universities, who knows?
Una work na to misquote people...Naso una misquote Jonathan only to bring in Buhari.

Nigeria got the highest number of dumb people globally...
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by guvna(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
THIS PICTURES ARE VERY GOOD, PLS LETS KEEP POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS!!!

NIGERIA NEEDS A CHANGE 4 BETTER ASAP!!!
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by pacespot(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2022
Everybody moving their family abroad but they will not let go of Nigeria Treasury

1 Like

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by ShaqFu: 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
Action they say, speak louder than words. Many Nigerians are full blown idiots who only reason with the aid of tribalism and religious sentiment.

All this picture will accomplish is just empty words as usual.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Traplord09: 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
web0348477:
God go use him strong hand fight for nigerians And he will win. Amen

Just da day dream ...... No wake up
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by GooseBump: 3:40pm On May 25, 2022
Shey you see that guy wey dey fry vulture, you wont see him on a thread like this
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by cliqtips: 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
You may need a rethink after comparing your lives and the lives of people you are about to die for.

Think about it before planning to recycle them.

Most people that need to see this are not on social media.

We really need to sanitize them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by calabaman(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
Sad really.

Will this brain washed youths and zombies listen.

Pains my heart @ those kids sitting on bricks to study.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by naikeboy(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2022
Isorite.... The person that posted this deserves a hug abeg....
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by int0x80(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2022
They won't listen at all, once they see small cash.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2022
Some of the patriots will avoid this thread.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by Germi9: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
007Marvel:

This is the problem with Nigerians, you attack people for saying the truth, because contradiction is in the blood of most Nigerians, the thing I hate most about your kind is that you think because people are successful whoever tries to point out their errors is stupid!
Hey!!! I didn’t mean it that way but war is still not the solution
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by NairalandElder: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
Those who will cause mayhem are not online unfortunately, take the crusade to the street where you’ll find them.
Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by orlaglobal234: 4:57pm On May 25, 2022
chatinent:
More:
Thanks for this post and that lecture hall you attach look like Kogi poly lectures halls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 by VenumX: 5:09pm On May 25, 2022
Nizoorians are the cause of their woes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.