Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others (7400 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by OlamiDC: 12:39pm On May 25, 2022
Even me if I bcom president of Nigeria,I will give every Nigerian citizens one million naira each!!
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by ajayiopy: 12:39pm On May 25, 2022
sojiboy:
....UNFOLDS BIG IDEA FOR NIGERIA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313220844335814&id=100069437032705

YOU WILL END UP BLOWING ENGLISH. HOW MANY JOB DID YOU CREATE IN EKITI
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Akaujaa(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2022
Story for the gods. We have been hearing that since 1999 and yet these problems still stare us in the face. Abeg talk sometime else.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tales for bed. wink
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by tfelicityk(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2022
Why not tackling it now to prove yourself?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by bunminikan(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
No APC aspirant is qualified based on their collective performance in the last 7yrs.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Reference(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
jrusky:
It's the moment of the damn "I will" "I shall" blabla na so buhari was I will, I shall but today, for him to enter road to Katsina dem no born am.

Exactly what I am saying.
No details and yet people went to thumbprint.
It is like trading in options.... highly risky..... when you put huge amounts of money on assets you cannot see or do not have....
Little wonder the vast majority have gotten badly burnt.... their disappointments audible to the deaf and their tears visible to the blind....
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Boyooosa(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2022
Tackle one first, you hear?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Alawode01(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2022
There no more unemployment youths in your state again?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by dameddy(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Like you did in Ekiti state right? Fool. We in Ekiti state are still in pains of APC government. Olori buruku people.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by chukwuibuipob: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
undecidedliar.this useless man disappointed those of us that run up/down wen SEGUN ONI sidon on his manhood angry.He and Adebayo are the same.Even tho Fayose is a kleptomaniac,i’ll Support/campaign for Fayose the famous Ponmo cutter
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by treesun: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
sojiboy:

Someone that will dash you cloth, you will check what he is wearing. Ekiti remains one of the poorest of the South West!
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by NaijaCars4sale: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Can you shed more light on the strategies you hope to deploy to achieve this
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by HiringSpree(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2022
And you didn't do all this in the state you're governing?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Reference(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2022
tfelicityk:
Why not tackling it now to prove yourself?

He cannot because he is a 'mere' governor.
And you folks will not agree to the restructuring that will make him responsible enough to change your lives.
He does not control anything but the civil service under his feet which are essentially there to serve themselves.

Every other fundamental index that makes the life of an average Nigerian better or worse is exclusively controlled by the Federal Government.
That is why from Lekki to Biu, and from the Caliphate to the Obong's palace, the life of the average Nigerian is equally averagely poor despite all the layers of government operating.

But the owners of Nigeria love it like that and the peons ignorantly fight themselves to support it.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2022
Talk another thing abeg
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by reidkrugger(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ole jati jati.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by okrikaboi: 12:52pm On May 25, 2022
In 2021 see what Africa's richest oil producing nation is using for election campaign.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Shollypinzu: 12:52pm On May 25, 2022
Just imagine wetin diz man dey talk, ordinary Ekiti state you can't run it talkless of the whole country, abeg make diz man shift
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by NMotorwerks: 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
This guy has no shame, Ekiti where two Kings and many others were kidnapped and killed, most roads un-motorable, could not solve Ekiti's problems, a small state, now he's the one that has a solution to Nigeria's problem. Nonsense. He doesn't even believe in local government autonomy. Ole
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Princeton92(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
We've heard this line before sha
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by wizelink(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2022
They have come again with their useless empty promises looking for the gullible to deceive
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Inspirer1: 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
Jeposky:
Story for the gods

Abi o,

It's a future impossible tense
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by benjaminlawson(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2022
This time around, our politicians should stop blanket promises without concrete plans and time frame. How do you want to stop insecurity, you don't tell us, does it mean the first six months of your administration if you win, we will not experience kidnapped and killing again, or what is parameter to evaluate that. Also who many jobs do you intend to create within the first year of your government if elected. These are promises we can judge you with.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
Like you did in ekiti na... Mumu man... undecided
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by oneMalik: 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
Oga Fayemi o !

I don't do politics of brothers or tribe , am from the same Ekiti like you and with this I know you're gonna be worst that'll happen to Nigeria just like Jonathan govt.

what will you do differently sir ? you're only good in analysis but failed in governance .... you've planted flowers by the road side during the dry season that we've seen .

Same you wanted to build cargo airport in Ekiti State .... tell me what we have to import or export that demand a cargo airport now in my state ?

Ekiti/Ondo people alone can feed the whole nation thru agriculture so how many tractors have you bought to motivate the mechanized farming in ekiti state ? abi you forget that charity begins at home ni ? as a secondary school student then in EHS , My kito sanders ,my kalkani jeans ,crocodile belt , Tommy Hilfiger and the rest I used to by them from the weekend farming we do and it was fun until Obasanjo came with his style and pump money to politics anyhow that makes people abandoned what they were doing before the return of democracy in 1999 thereby setting a dangerous path for the nation.

you came to ekiti with your sweet mouth and pure analysis and we bought your ideas even when in court with segun oni we still stood by you just to get your mandate but you messed everything up cos we thought you're gonna be Bera than fayose.

here you are today trying to hoodwink Nigerians but that will not happen.... Ekiti has never produce a calamity to the world b4 and you're not gonna be one.

I don't blame these men anyway , they see it as national cake that's why all of the want to be a president . I always want a Nigeria president that'll work with national assembly to change this story , a nation where every state or region manage what they have and let's see how a clueless and lazy fellow like fayemi will come and contest for president of my great nation.

I know my candidate when I see am not these goons Dem !

sojiboy:

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by FLYFIRE(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
ALL they are saying is....BUBU HAS FAILED WOEFULLY
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Agugbadin: 1:18pm On May 25, 2022
What did you do for Ekiti state-absolutely nothing. You only have sachet water companies in Ekiti stare. No industries even with all the professors the state can boast of.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by ufotunang: 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
If you will be serious on it... because it's just easy to talk... Buhari talked like this...but see how the bad situation of the country is now
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Agugbadin: 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
Ekiti citizens can only get jobs outside Ekiti state because there are no job opportunities in Ekiti state and Fayemi is talking about employment, who is fooling who. The lies that PMB told Nigerians in 2014/15 is still hurting our country. Enough of these lies.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by izubext007: 1:26pm On May 25, 2022
Nal so we dey hear......I will do this and this at the end nothing.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Elidrisy20: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
Are you not part of this government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / They Wan Assasinate Oshiomole / Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.