Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others (7396 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by ufuosman(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Ekiti state score urself
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by deeva2: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Do that in your state first...yeye ppl
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by irunoko(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
Fayemi this is a cold zobo tongue

Your game is up.nigerians now see through your lies
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Nedumichaels: 2:12pm On May 25, 2022

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by dododawa1: 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
POLITICANS
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by LordIsaac(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
I've heard you answer questions on channels...I beg to disagree, you can't!
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Ubekus: 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
Criminal
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by akinbode1(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
The way you tackle it in Ekiti State abi?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Ihuomanice1(f): 2:37pm On May 25, 2022
I wonder why these people can't use their common sense
We're used to all this promises and your own can't make a different from others now
We have wake up from our sleep and Una deceives
Maybe I suggest u used any way Oga to confused them

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Krikri(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2022
I no say u copy Abeg Check if dey correct

Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by ayo2008: 3:15pm On May 25, 2022
sojiboy:
....UNFOLDS BIG IDEA FOR NIGERIA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313220844335814&id=100069437032705

One of the beehives of kidnapping in Ekiti is the road that leads to the governor's hometown in Isan Ekiti...let him tackle the rise in insecurity and kidnapping in Ekiti first.

Also, let him pay the arrears of pension and gratuity of retired civil servants.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by TemmyT002(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
Light no dey Ekiti o
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by calabaman(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
Since I was born, now I am getting old.

I have seen this powertalk umpteen times....

My brother have you seen the change.

Singing: NO.... NO NO..... NO NO Since I was born..
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Holaomoakin(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Helenlo: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
hmmmm o ga part of Ekiti state didn't have lights o no solution to it is when they want to bring bill that they will use the light flash them know you to talk rubbish God will judge you
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Helenlo: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
hmmmm o ga part of Ekiti state didn't have lights o no solution to it is when they want to bring bill that they will use the light flash them know you to talk rubbish God will judge you :
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
if you are able to give one local government 24/7 electricity for the remaining part of the year i would believe you till then go and sit down
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Kolami85: 7:39pm On May 25, 2022
Go and tackle insecurity and unemployment in Ekiti State first
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Emdebby2: 9:35pm On May 25, 2022
It was this promise from buhari that has kept us to where we are.
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by ItswellMike: 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
FAYEMI...
U KNOW U ARE LYING
sojiboy:
....UNFOLDS BIG IDEA FOR NIGERIA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313220844335814&id=100069437032705
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by Jilo83(m): 2:50am On May 26, 2022
Like you are doing in Ekiti right?
Re: Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others by zexy2030(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2022
gbaskiboy:
What have you done to tackle unemployment in your state? All of you are bunch of crooks, you have no interest for the nation at heart you were just hustling to put food on your table and to secure the future of your children and grandchildren. Posterity will remember you all for the role played to ground this country to zero...
That is the better reason, history was deleted from national school curriculum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria And Their GDP [latest] / Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.