Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) (42557 Views)

PHOTOS: Victims Of IPOB Attacks Buried In Anambra / Gunmen Attacks NDLEA Facility In Ebonyi, Kill 4 / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Quaddafi29: 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
I feel and sympathize with the families of the murdered innocent people. While I condemn this killing, I place the blame on the so called leaders who have used their inordinate quest for absolute power and blind nepotism, to foster enmity between once friendly people.
Also, Daily Trust has become a channel of hate dessemination, aimed at sparking ethnic war in Nigeria. When act happens, you need concrete evidence before you accuse any person or group of guilt.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Hewlett: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Nairaland is so baise in reporting news from East. How can u say victims of ipob? No amount of blackmail will stop the agitation because we know the truth
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by gidgiddy: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
DMerciful:
This is so sad!

But why saying IPOB? Any evidence?

Absolutely no evidence, thats why the mods should change the headline

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
Kalashnikov49:
Ok the picture is From Daily Trust......No shakings.

Please when will you show pictures of the farmers killed in Katsina ??...are their lives useless??

Please when will you show the picture of those killed in Benue??..are their lives useless?

Pictures of those in Kaduna/...are their lives useless??

Bombed School in Kano??...are their lives useless??

Christians killed by ISWAP..are their lives useless??...pictures below!!

Before when IGBOs are killed in the North we mourn....NEVER AGAIN[/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry

[b]Just update this forum with the required pictures, but remember this ...No matter the propaganda you miscreants dish out ..be rest assured that ANY IGBO killed Up North will be paid for instantly In the EAST ...dont threaten us with useless Pictures...and stop yarning dust , do your worst!! angry

[/s]
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Seri26: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Ipob have denied killing of those people why is the news tagging them again
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2022
Seri26:
Ipob have denied killing of those people why is the news tagging them again

Exactly.

ESN killed them.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Maobichek: 8:27pm On May 25, 2022
SwissMass:
What Igbos are looking for, they will surely find it

From time immemorial, i have always condemned evil, i detast wickedness and i can't support it despite where it's coming from.

I encourage you to call out IPOB or whosever that killed the innocent woman and her children and not saying Igbos. I'm not IPOB member and no member of my family is IPOB member.

Read through my comments here and call me out if i have in anyway supported IPOB. Once again all Igbos are not IPOB, stop generalizing, thank you.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Abakelawal(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2022
Rijf
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Ingocof(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Reactions

The east had bought a market, how much is what I don't know
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by onuman: 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
Op Satanic?

Did your Islamic Hisbah Police investigate and confirmed that IPOB killed the people?

Stop exhibiting your poor education and ethno-religious bigotry on NL on a daily basis.

Whoever killed the woman and the children shall face the wrath of Karma.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by uchennaq(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
Keep on circulating falsehood and hatred here. Even renowned TV stations are calling them unknown gunmen. But because of your foolishness, you are saying IPOB. What do you hope to achieve?
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by bennytrips27(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
I swear most times I just feel yorubas will follow suit,peace in this country is an infatuation, an eye for an eye,the sins of the father shall follow his/her generations,I so much believe in God but Islam takes Christians for levity,I do not in anyway detest the killings.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by stanluiz(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Please when will you show pictures of the farmers killed in Katsina ??...are their lives useless??

Please when will you show the picture of those killed in Benue??..are their lives useless?

Before when IGBOs are killed in the North we mourn....NEVER AGAIN
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just update this forum with the required pictures, but remember this ...No matter the propaganda you miscreants dish out ..be rest assured that ANY IGBO killed Up North will be paid for instantly In the EAST ...dont threaten us with useless Pictures...and stop yarning dust , do your worst!! angry

You will be tracked and arrested. Hands go touch you.

Governor Soludo should make sure that the Igbos Terrorists face justice. They should be hunted by the security forces.

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by uchennaq(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
onuman:
Op Satanic?

Did your Islamic Hisbah Police investigate and confirmed that IPOB killed the people?

Stop exhibiting your poor education and ethno-religious bigotry on NL on a daily basis.

Whoever killed the woman and the children shall face the wrath of Karma.

Don't mind the foolish OP

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by John4B: 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
SwissMass:
shut up u cow. Why hv u chosen not to know the truth?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Splitmind: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Unfortunate that Muslimahs had to be buried in kafir soil.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Thank God the bodies were removed quickly, dem for chop them, canibals.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by John4B: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
stanluiz:
You will be tracked and arrested. Hands go touch you.

Governor Soludo should make sure that the Igbos Terrorists face justice. They should be hunted by the security forces.

May their soul rest in peace.
No ur father shud make sure the culprits are arrested.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by VenumX: 8:34pm On May 25, 2022
Ipob land.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Seri26: 8:34pm On May 25, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Exactly.

ESN killed them.
is ESN unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by onuman: 8:34pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Before when IGBOs are killed in the North we mourn....NEVER AGAIN
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just update this forum with the required pictures, but remember this ...No matter the propaganda you miscreants dish out ..be rest assured that ANY IGBO killed Up North will be paid for instantly In the EAST ...dont threaten us with useless Pictures...and stop yarning dust , do your worst!! angry

It's no point presenting the wrong narrative to look as if it was revenge killings by IPOB or easterners.

There is a lot of propaganda of falsehood against Igbo going on.

People kill in the east and name IPOB as the killers.

Election politcs and killings now, like before the 2015 presidential elections

Where is the Police force to get at the bottom of who the true killers in the SE are?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by donprinyo(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
What evidence do you have? Rubbish journalism
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Okunga: 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
Hashabiah:
This is looks good. But there are still dozens that need to be sent to their Maker

You are a living corpse waiting to be buried
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by sweetjohn(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2022
SwissMass:
Igbos fought civil war for good 3years with Nigeria. Can yoruba withtand Nigeria for just one minutes?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by coinhippo(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
This is very sad. Buhari do something because this shit I no longer funny. Ipob is a terrorist group,They deserve nothing but bullets.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
sad person mother,children,family.Kanu nor go die beta for causing this mayhem in Igbo land

Mazi Chukwuibuipob cool
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Mendy101: 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
So sad
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by HRMK: 8:47pm On May 25, 2022
I GUESS THAT IS THE PRICE IGBOS MUST PAY TO REALISE THE BIAFRAN NATION!LET THOSE PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES BY CALLING THIS CRIMINALS UGM!IPOB OR ESN OR UGM ARE ALL NNAMDI KANU BOYS ARE ALL TRAINED KILLERS!!
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by od501: 8:48pm On May 25, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Photo credit.. Daily Trust...

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1529429921990430720?s=19

IPOB attack? Jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Foreigna2: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
At least, ipob cannibals didn't eat these ones.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by sweetjohn(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
LegendHero:

This is exactly why several thousands of your ancestors were silenced in the North. The empty bragging and irrational actions is exactly why 3million more were wasted.

IPOB terrorists are now trying to outdo the thousands/millions casualties. I wish them best of luck.

Both IPOB terrorists and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are the same. You’re both competing for the maximum kills per day.
Igbos are not like you cowards people in South west. Aboki came to your land and Chase you people to Benin republic. In hausa history they have never tried such with south east. Hausas knows there limits. Igbos have grown above keeping silent when you killed our people in the north or west. Igbos will retariate double times. If you like call it terrorism but we are not going to keep losing igbos anymore in any part of Nigeria without retariating. You talked of 3million dead igbos during the civil war. Well that is 1966 and this is 2022, such will never happen again and besides it is a war between an ethnic group vs Nigeria with all military equipment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.