Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) (42555 Views)

PHOTOS: Victims Of IPOB Attacks Buried In Anambra / Gunmen Attacks NDLEA Facility In Ebonyi, Kill 4 / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by fred04(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
Make una keep blaming IPOB or its impersonator, the earlier you realise that our leaders should be blamed for the killings going on in the country the better for una.
We have several checkpoints and yet weapons are flowing.
What are the work of all these checkpoints here and there

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by obiekunie01: 8:52pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See....its best you do that thing you have been planning since, let everybody check their "MICROPHONE"...You wont go scot free again, that i can assure you 100000%

You have been killing PRE-INDEPENDENCE till DATE ..but you feel you have the monopoly of Violence?? MBANU!!

Send your epistle to the SW, they need your blessings as loyal slaves...in the SE we dont give 2 fvvvvvcks about your response. !!

Bring it since yesterday...mtcheeew!!..spits!!

Keeping louding it my brother man!

LET THOSE AT THE BACKSEAT HEAR YOU!

LIKE I HAVE SAID SEVERALLY!

You send your fulani soldiers to come and be killing innocent people in Igbo land and tag yourself unknown gun men so as to spit ndi igbo!

Enough is enough!

We have had enough of the threat!

I keep reminding them - this is no longer 1967! DEBORAH EVENTS SINCE 2005 TO DATE HAS CHANGED THE EQUATION.

THEY SHOULD BRING IT ON! WE ARE WAITING!

A MAN DIES BUT ONCE!

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by od501: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
SwissMass:
What Igbos are looking for, they will surely find it

I know u no geh sense before, but any plan you and your paid urchins have against the east, you will die before you even accomplish it. Leave ig os alone, stop killing people and framing it on igbos, leave igbo people one.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by obiekunie01: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
wis3:
[s]It's really unfortunate what this has come down to. It's all a killing game to you and the saddest part of all these is, innocent who know nothing of this would suffer for what's happening in the long run. How many northerners are in the south compared to the igbos in the north? I just dey look una ;[/s])

Rubbish talk!

Bring it on!

The outcome will be the end of your influence in Nigeria!

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RUBBISH!
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by IbileIfe: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Ok the picture is From Daily Trust......No shakings.

Please when will you show pictures of the farmers killed in Katsina ??...are their lives useless??

Please when will you show the picture of those killed in Benue??..are their lives useless?

Pictures of those in Kaduna/...are their lives useless??

Bombed School in Kano??...are their lives useless??

Christians killed by ISWAP..are their lives useless??...pictures below!!

Before when IGBOs are killed in the North we mourn....NEVER AGAIN
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just update this forum with the required pictures, but remember this ...No matter the propaganda you miscreants dish out ..be rest assured that ANY IGBO killed Up North will be paid for instantly In the EAST ...dont threaten us with useless Pictures...and stop yarning dust , do your worst!! angry

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Heavensent01(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
North and southeast have destroy the once peaceful Nigeria we've been managing with bad leaders

May sense return back to the head of these two region, we lost a promising lady, a medical doc, we lost Deborah, we lost Bamise, now we lost Fatima and her kids

now who's next?

.when is enough going to be enough for this senseless killing?
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by obiekunie01: 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
stanluiz:
[s]You will be tracked and arrested. Hands go touch you.

Governor Soludo should make sure that the Igbos Terrorists face justice. They should be hunted by the security forces.

May their soul rest in peace.[/s]

And yet you never tracked those that killed more than 72 people in Northeast few days ago!

Train kidnap victims are still in captivity fo close to 2 months now and their kidnappers threatening to start killing them off in seven days time and yet you have not yet tracked them! - neither have your hand touched any of the terrorists!

idiot hand toucher and tracker!
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
It's not ipob poop, it's fulani herdsmen.
Iya fulani herdsmen that have been enforcing sit at home
It is fulani herdsmen that have been burning police stations.
It is fulani that have been killing security agents.
It is fulani herdsmen that have been kidnapping.

In fact if we get biafra, I'm sure fulani herdsmen will overrun the entire SE in a matter of days.

I've never seen a people so gullible like those from SE.

Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Tareq1105: 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
The killing is barbaric and should be condemned.

This is wickedness against humanity. You kill her and her children, haba!

Buhari has lost grips of this nation. He's not in charge at all.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
obiekunie01:

And yet you never tracked those that killed more than 72 people in Northeast few days ago!

Train kidnap victims are still in captivity fo close to 2 months now and their kidnappers threatening to start killing them off in seven days time and yet you have not yet tracked them! - neither have your hand touched any of the terrorists!

idiot hand toucher and tracker!

Keep supporting evil, na for here we go mourn you too.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
A balanced comment

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by generalwo(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
There will be consequences for sure.... These ipob fools are really getting this agitation woefully wrong!!
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by shizzle1: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
marsman:
:oThis is why you don't pity Igbos when evil starts befalling them. A large % literally wish evil and hate on anything not Igbo every day.
butter and hateful yeriba cannibal

You lots are the most despicable humans on earth
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
Bross thses pics no follow o..looks like north..this na boko work..the ones ipob pigs they kill nor dey get head..the body will be at awka north will d head go dey imo..pigs killing pigs cuz herders are killing in d north..i wonder who birthed this idea..it will never be well with all mmurderers amen
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by shizzle1: 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
triple996:
Ipob cannibals
says a yeriba cannibal

Have you mined kafayats skull today?
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
Northerners can go to every length
for politics sake,all this drama is to bring Atiku down,he condemned Deborah's death,they threatened him,he deleted the tweet.
Next they went to Anambra to kill his people from Adamawa to know his stand, because coondeming and not condemning this killings will be trouble for him.
They think we are fools,
Pls this trick is very easy,even most northern big wigs knows this plan.
Forget all those thier crocodile coondeming of Deborah's death.
LIARS.,this is more childishi than GULAKS plot.
Rest in peace to the dead,your people want to use one stone to kill two birds.

-TO IMPLICATE IPOB
-TO BRING DOWN ATIKU
-TO SOMEHOW JUSTIFY DEBORAHS KILLING
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Safyqueen: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
kollinz1234:
I will never support any blood shed; be it that of igbo, Yoruba or hausa.

The truth is that I will never believe that Ipob is responsible fo r these attacks judging by the attrocities committed by our soldiers in the past even in the north east all for money and political reasons.

The problem in Nigeria right now is the disunity that our leaders have created in our minds that they are using to destroy us. Now the yorubas hates the igbos. Ask them why and they cannot explain. The igbos hate the fulanies. Ask them why and they cannot explain. The fulanies hate the minority tribes in the north. Ask them why and they cannot explain.

That is why to me, Olusegun Obasanjo to me is the best president this country had ever produced. Not because of any other thing but because of the way he brought the country together. He ran a complete inclusive government, with every tribe heavily represented. We were United and the country was growing speedily.

But look what we have become today. I will always blame that demonic and wicked and eveil old man Buhari for the length to which this country has been destroyed. He is the chief architect to our problems in Nigeria. No food, no security, no money, no unity, no brotherhood. Nothing!

Buhari is a failure, agreed but stop qualifying OBJ as a saint or a unifier. Is it because the middle belt and south west Muslims refused to talk? Check through his ministers then tell me how balance they are religiously. All middle belt ministers are christains except El-Rufai while Nnenadi Usman was added to kaduna state to give to christainity.

Who started Jos crises? Is it not OBJ? Check the activities of CAN during OBJ regime. This was a time, you cannot become a minister or appointed without CAN approval especially middle belt and entire southern Nigeria.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
shizzle1:
says a yeriba cannibal

Have you mined your habibats skull today?
so cuz we have ritualist in d west, herders killing in d north u thought it wise to start killing yourselves..una get sense sha..i wonder who birthed this idea..una Kanu go tey for prison..see prob way only one man don start
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by obiekunie01: 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
wellmax:

[s]Keep supporting evil, na for here we go mourn you too.[/s]

After we have mourned you and your entire useless linage.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by marsman: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
shizzle1:
butter and hateful yeriba cannibal

You lots are the most despicable humans on earth
You are mistaken, the areas where cannibals come from are indicated in the map below, check through to educate your self.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by pacificom: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Dem be distant Cousins. That is why Tinubu said they are 1!!..Go to IBADAN and see true Afonja miscreants in all their "dirty" glory. Blackish looking and disgustingly dirty.

Be like say them mix fresh madness with ogbono for you.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Googledotcom: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
All I see from the tweets are hypocrites who selectively ask for justice based on religion and tribe.

Nigerians failed to understand that we are first humans before religion came in.

Nigeria has never been this divided, it's a shame on we Nigerians including our leaders.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Mrsserene: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
May Allah grant them Jannah.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by AK481(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
When fulani terrorist killed Dr Chinelo, the narrative was for us to be strong together against terrorist.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2022
SwissMass:
What Igbos are looking for, they will surely find it

Pls will you keep quiet there....refrain your mind from nonsense bragging....

How many Igbos has Hausa FULANI killed since the Amalgamation of the Southern and Northern regions?

How many Igbos have died in the North just out of anger from a Northerner that an Igbo or Christian looked at the Quran he is holding.

Recently, one of you took a bomb and blasted it inside a school where kids of 1-6 yrs study....

Deborah that was stoned to death and burnt as well....

Which killings will we count and leave which one in the North?

Never you talk nonsense here pls......

I condemn what IPOB or any other group did to Northerners simply because they are humans and deserve to live but I expect you to condemn what your Brothers even Elders are doing against IGBOS and Christians in North....

Condemn such things and see a better Nigeria or remain Silent if you feel only North has Monopoly to violence....

But on another note, if you are a Yoruba Man and made this sentence just to ignite war between IGBOS and Hausas, may God, Ogun, Allah, locate you and strike your mouth to be dumb......Ameeeeeeen

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by LegendHero(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2022
sweetjohn:
Igbos are not like you cowards people in South west. Aboki came to your land and Chase you people to Benin republic. In hausa history they have never tried such with south east. Hausas knows there limits. Igbos have grown above keeping silent when you killed our people in the north or west. Igbos will retariate double times. If you like call it terrorism but we are not going to keep losing igbos anymore in any part of Nigeria without retariating. You talked of 3million dead igbos during the civil war. Well that is 1966 and this is 2022, such will never happen again and besides it is a war between an ethnic group vs Nigeria with all military equipment.

We can see how we both handle Fulani herdsmen.

The west behaved like civilized people, created Amotekun, and our land is peaceful now from Fulani herdmen.

The East created non-state ESN and your land is now a killing den from IPOB terrorists who kill both Igbo and non-Igbos and yet Fulani herdsmen still striking. A case in Ebonyi just 2 days ago.

Shebi your ancestor also believe in their fist without strategic thinking, you will know what’s up when irrationality push you one more time to another doom.

My Afonja ass will sit in my region and watch things unfold. A strong man is a man who can contain his emotion and act strategically not a empty braggarts who think with his fist and continually lose the war.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
This is highly unacceptable, the perpetrators of this despicable act must be brought to book
them don bring the killer of Deborah to book undecided arrant nonsense...na Dem Dem bubu boys handiwork forget.make Dem get justice for that slain sokoto girl first , then we can talk about this,that beheaded law Maker then the massac in benue,taraba,katsina and a lot of other places the blood thirsty, murderous FoOolani have laid waste people live and property
.all dis na propaganda..even the whole world know this
The aim is to tarnish IPOB but I'm telling you , they will never buy it,!!
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by nesgeeek(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2022
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by Lightorder: 9:19pm On May 25, 2022
This is very very sad! I have said it and will continue to say it. Any quest , religion , liberation or movement that takes people’s lives and spills blood is useless. Rest in peace to the dead.

Has IPOB claimed responsibility or is every crime committed up East now hung on their neck ?
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by mauchiz: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
I plead with these killers to stop these killings,
Whatever that is the problem, it can be sorted out, I'm pleading in the name of our Lord jesus christ to stop this bloodshed.

#Alllivesmatter
#thelifeofeverynigerianmatters
#givepeaceachance
#stopthekillings
Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2022
kollinz1234:
I will never support any blood shed; be it that of igbo, Yoruba or hausa.

The truth is that I will never believe that Ipob is responsible fo r these attacks judging by the attrocities committed by our soldiers in the past even in the north east all for money and political reasons.

The problem in Nigeria right now is the disunity that our leaders have created in our minds that they are using to destroy us. Now the yorubas hates the igbos. Ask them why and they cannot explain. The igbos hate the fulanies. Ask them why and they cannot explain. The fulanies hate the minority tribes in the north. Ask them why and they cannot explain.

That is why to me, Olusegun Obasanjo to me is the best president this country had ever produced. Not because of any other thing but because of the way he brought the country together. He ran a complete inclusive government, with every tribe heavily represented. We were United and the country was growing speedily.

But look what we have become today. I will always blame that demonic and wicked and eveil old man Buhari for the length to which this country has been destroyed. He is the chief architect to our problems in Nigeria. No food, no security, no money, no unity, no brotherhood. Nothing!

Sane mind......wish we the sane minds can gather together and form our own Niaraland as it was before......

As of now, I don't know what Niaraland has become....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) by PrinceMajestic: 9:27pm On May 25, 2022
Why will igbos allow them to bury these Islamic fanatics In their land? It can't happen in my tribe, you can't bury strangers in our land especially strangers that are known for widespread terrorism across the Nation. We have all seen pictures of gun wielding Fulani hausa Terrorist women celebrating the atrocities of their Terrorist husbands. People like the slain woman would have been among those to lynch a Christian to death in the north over blasphemy, Igbo fall my hand to allow their bodies enter their soil. Nigeria want Justice for thousands of Nigerians slained by fulani-hausa Terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.