Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) (60966 Views)

Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? / Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) / 12 Reasons For Taking Forever Arctic Sea,omega 3 &9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Igbojihadist: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

Pls where can I get one?
where do you reside?
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Britishpea: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
Kajaard:
You are diabetic. That's why. Please go to a clinic for confirmation.

I am very sure you are diabetic.

God!!! That could be an infection.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Alzirida(f): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:
Good day, all. I'll be brief.

The first thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7063080/ampicillin-capsule-dry-heal-open

Pls my wound have refused to heal despite applying various medications on it (chloramphenicol, ampicillin, penicillin ointment, injection powder).

It's getting to two months now. I'm really tired nairalanders. Pls help me out, I have spent all the money on me trying to get it healed but all to no avail.

Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and experienced health personels in the house pls I really need your sincere advice.

Pls help me get to the front page. I believe there are a lot of experienced folks in this forum. Pls help me out guys.

This is punched out wound;

Arterial wounds typically have a “punched-out” look. They may be round in shape with well-defined margins — meaning the sore may be deeper in the skin than the surrounding area of healthy skin. They're often found on the outer ankle, on the heels, on the toes, or in between the toes.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by drlateef: 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Go for urgent biopsy to rule out a basal cell carcinoma.

1 Like

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by tolugar: 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

The first thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7063080/ampicillin-capsule-dry-heal-open

Pls my wound have refused to heal despite applying various medications on it (chloramphenicol, ampicillin, penicillin ointment, injection powder).

It's getting to two months now. I'm really tired nairalanders. Pls help me out, I have spent all the money on me trying to get it healed but all to no avail.

Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and experienced health personels in the house pls I really need your sincere advice.

Pls help me get to the front page. I believe there are a lot of experienced folks in this forum. Pls help me out guys.

Go get apple ceder and wash it with it also drink it.

Heard it on radio this evening thought
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Hope you are not diabetic, go for a check.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Janosky: 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

I drink garri with too much sugar. But it has stayed long enough.
Please, AVOID that food combo.
E get why.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by madapcmod: 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
Get odaa opuo leave / resurrection or miracle leave.

Put them over fire to soft and kill any germ. Squiz and drop the juice on the wound morning and night. Within two days u will see d difference.

Talking from experience

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by semanose: 8:52pm On May 25, 2022
Are you sure you are not diabetic?
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Beermoney1: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
That is a skin ulcer, this could be a result of diabetes, poor blood flow or pressure. Ulcers can poison the blood. Go to the hospital ASAP
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

I drink garri with too much sugar. But it has stayed long enough.

Therein lies your problem partly.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Recession96: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
Op no dey respond to messages and he wan get answers.

When you reply messages, I go advice you.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Emperorx: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Imagine standing under the sun to vote for either Atiku or Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari...... God forbid
we are talking about another thing you are talking another one entirely

1 Like

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Emperorx: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=113173623]Imagine standing under the sun to vote for either Atiku or Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari...... God forbid[/quote we are talking about another thing you are talking another one entirely
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by olaodun: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
PLS STOP SELF MEDICATION GO FOR MEDICAL HELP TEST AND GOOD MEDICATION AFTER NECESSARY TESTS PLS DO DIABETIC ,SUGAR TEST AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Penywise(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
It's infected. Do you have a swollen nymph on your neck?

Use doxycycline and Clindamycin to treat it

Also meet a nurse to clean and cover the wound.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Johel(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

Tetanus don enter, germs don build castle for that wound, use hydrogen peroxide, then cover up.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Igbojihadist: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah my boy.. wink kiss kiss kiss
like seriously
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Sterope(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie

You are going to ruin your life and you will wonder why you didn't go to a teaching hospital sooner.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Famocious(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
drlateef:
Go for urgent biopsy to rule out a basal cell carcinoma.

Best counsel, a wound biopsy and histology of the tissue will explain why this ulcer has refused to heal. The early you do this, the better for you. Make an effort to see a Plastic surgeon or Dermatologist to expert review and care.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nyanabo(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
Op Cakkie has been ignoring to share how he got the wound right from the first thread. Sir if you don't share the causative agent how do we give you the right treatment kiss
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by naijaebay: 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
In addition to applying raw organic honey, find a way to have it elevated while you sleep. This will help it drain and heal. If you lay on your back place arm on a pillow in such a way that your elbows is raise higher than your chest. Good luck!

ahatson:
Get a natural honey apply it in the surface u will certainly get result sooner
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Help2020: 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

It's getting to two months now. I'm really tired nairalanders. Pls help me out, I have spent all the money on me trying to get it healed but all to no avail. Stemcyghana.info

Stamcyghana.info
Thank me later after using our prodcuct for 1week
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Zealoy(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
Looks like gun shot wound

1 Like

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by PrinceMajestic: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
I can see it's spreading all over your hand. Use traditional treatment from someone you trust or someone in your community that is trusted by your loved ones in the village. You people always accuse Village people and ridicule them to the point that"village people" has now become your most popular slogan, village people this and that as if the most evil and terrible things are not happening in the dirty slum areas of dirty cities you live in or you so called woke city people are not as evil as village people, if you don't have the stupid mentality of ridiculing people in the village, How can you leave such a condition to keep on deteriorating for over a month despite seeing that English medicines ain't working?. There's a leaf that need to be spat on that hand to force the bad water out before it spread all over the hand and other parts of your body and likely kill you, most importantly Bro, DON'T BE AFRAID. Visit your village. I repeat only your village, the trad doctors there can help you out, don't use any English stuff or medicine or any recommendations here. U can PM I can also refer you to someone if you're so scared of your village
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by donforeign: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
silibaba:
is there artificial honey?
yes
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by diegosticks(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Go and check your blood sugar first that's the first thing ..if it's normal then u can do anything

If it's high cut carbs completely for a month

1)Do you have dry lips/mouth ..?

2)Are you always drinking water or craving for water ?

3) u noticed increased urination ?

4) you feel weak everytime ?

Bro, these are symptoms of what please?
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Juanmike(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Cakkie:

Pls where can I get one?
No mind am, honey is for removing scare, but apply it regardless.
I suggest you take more of vitamin C (ie) Orange.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Igbojihadist: 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
akudinaobi:
What happened to you first Try using cleaning it first with semi hot water Then after that you apply Wond powder Buy a satchet of ampiclox becham Finish it Everyday 1 in morning 1 in evening
shatap ampiclox is best taking six hourly(thats 4 times daily)
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Alawode01(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Make sure you go for TB test and injection, after watching the place with black original local soap, after that get rap of plantain burning. Grand it,mixt it with am ampicllox before you apply it clean it with cotton wool and throw that cotton wool into the fire anytime you remove the wool from it. don't use warm water when you want to treat it use hot stone to mub it,then apply the powder don't tith it,do for three days but make you go for TB injection.anytime that the water is coming out from it clean with cotton and throw it into �
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by iskaygee1: 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
Check ur sugar level asap.. happened to my mother in law and it was already late before we knew it was the sugar level that caused it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Somto Hospital In Owerri Demolished By Hope Uzodinma (Photos) / COVID-19: Bukola Olopade Tests Positive, First Case In Nigerian Sports / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.