Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check This Out (158 Views)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by AllenforGOD(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
If you kmw jesus died and cleanse you from your sin,and he loves you,and your personal saviour, type thank you jesus for everything you have done for my sake
Re: Check This Out by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On May 25, 2022
AllenforGOD:
If you kmw jesus died and cleanse you from your sin,and he loves you,and your personal saviour, type thank you jesus for everything you have done for my sake
But Jesus Christ didn't die fo cleanse you, a Gentile, from sins to begin with this since He taught instead that it is only through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings(and commandments) , God's Truth, that you can be set free from slavery to sin , this by the Truth. So?, undecided

Also, when you claim Jesus Christ is a personal savior, then what place do your churches/groups you cling to - associations never commanded by Jesus Christ even though you pretend you do for His name- belong to here on earth occupy as far as that personal relationship you claim to have with Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Check This Out by duro4chang(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2022
Thank you Jesus for everything you have done for me.

1 Like

Re: Check This Out by AllenforGOD(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ didn't die fo cleanse you, a Gentile, from sins to begin with this since He taught instead that it is only through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings(and commandments) , God's Truth, that you can be set free from slavery to sin , this by the Truth. So?, undecided

Also, when you claim Jesus Christ is a personal savior, then what place do your churches/groups you cling to - associations never commanded by Jesus Christ even though you pretend you do for His name- belong to here on earth occupy as far as that personal relationship you claim to have with Jesus Christ? undecided
I rebuke you in the name of jesus
Re: Check This Out by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On May 25, 2022
AllenforGOD:
I rebuke you in the name of jesus
First of all, the one Jesus Christ rebuked was Satan this since only God can rebuke Satan - no man has authority, not even the Angels, to rebuke Satan - Read Jude 1 for insight into this. undecided

Second, what did you actually hope to accomplish by rebuking me?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Choose To Celebrate My Birthdays With The Needy - Rev. Nwachukwu / Pastors & Media Team Online Bootcamp / Biblical Analysis Of This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.