Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (29735 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 25, 2022
jmoore:

Simon Ekpa is the only begotten son of terrorist Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB is a terrorist group.

Simon Ekpa is a bonafide member of IPOB.

Can you be wise for once. IPOB cancelled sit at home and the fool Simon Ekpa said it will hold. Isn't it not clear that Simon is working for some hidden interests hell bent on using the south east to ignite the country

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Mandesz:
You don't need to ask why IPOB were declared as terrorists. If the fg was always wrong, at least they were right on this one

In what way? It is obvious Simon is representing Anti Igbo interests hell bent on setting the region ablaze

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
Samken2:
Look like support normal sit at home .
But this cause has destroyed the lives of ibo people., Turn mother's into childless woman , children to orphan .
And with due respect I have for MNK ,how can a Finland based niggar order sit at home in nigeria 2moro and desame 2moro he will go about his Normal business living a senseless group of people indoor back here in South East Nigeria.
That's y the white pick us as slaves and y God said we suffer because of lack of wisdom.
2moro some cultist with fill in destroying goods that their ancestors never had not to talk of dem

Look there are some interest hell bent on causing chaos in South east. Simon Ekpa is the bogey they use, once he gives order they hide under that to unleash chaos

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2022
Juoflife1:
Nigerian government cannot petition Finland to deport this idiot? Good lawwwd

Because it suits their interests

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:
I have said this before and I will say it again, if mnk get to be released a lot of battle is waiting in East, battle of supremacy, alreadily ipob have been hijacked and divided, the military wing of ipob are those causing havoc in East, they don't have the economic benefit to keep the war going hence kidnapping for ransom and snatching people's cars

only a state of emergency in affected states can restore peace in Southeast

Dude there is no military wing I tell you. Some disgruntled politicians and the government know the people causing this. Abacha's famous quote comes to mind whenever insurgency lasts more than 24hours government knows about it.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

Those guys.

grin

Spent 8 years - almost a decade hating.

Only for them to press the self-destruct button.

Karma's a biatch.

no one will plant onion and harvest Mango, na wetin you planted you go harvest in multiple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 25, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,bight of Biafra is not even Igbo land.it is Akwa ibom state.

Haaaa Oga cool down with your lies. Bight of Biafra is several miles away from the Nigerian shoreline just as Bight of Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
From Page 1 to 3...

Online military analyst,online noisemakers,online regional analyst.. And none of them from the east and non from the west.

Just paid ediots... Stop sit at home with your online noise then we will take you serious.

The worse is that old stale speech,why are they leading from abroad,let them come back...Ask them about Buhari the flying man...na insult go follow you...Ok ask them about the senators representing them and why they live in abuja and Lagos or even London,another glorious insult..

Paid dumbass get agitated when confronted with facts..

You clearly didn't make sense with what you typed.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

Dude there is no military wing I tell you. Some disgruntled politicians and the government know the people causing this. Abacha's famous quote comes to mind whenever insurgency lasts more than 24hours government knows about it.

there is no govt anywhere alaye, Ipob have lost control of the struggle to one overzealous member, take responsibility for once

what's happening in East have no hand of any govt but an individual trying to break the record of Ojukwu and Philip Effiong together

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
ufotunang:
He will stay in the comfort of his house at Finland and be giving unnecessary orders and the idle senseless youths will obey him...why can't he bring his children, wife and family to stop the sit at home in the south east...be wise

No one is obeying him. He is being used the main actors are here he is the signal for which they cause chaos he has no followers in the east

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 25, 2022
membranus:

Therefore, logically Simon Ekpa is the real IPOB leader, and no more MNK. While Mr. Emman Powerful is now powerless, since no members listen to him.

Therefore Igbos, hail your new KING of Biafraland, SIMON EKPA, the Finland Fugitive.

You didn't make any sense here at all

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

thank which Igbo, the same igbo that foolishly handover the rest of Nigeria in the hand of Northern with their lack of foresight

who should igbo living in southeast thanks for stopping them from making a living? or losing their loves ones

people that can't save themselves want to save others, clown

In what way did the igbo hand over Nigeria to the North. Or wasn't it not the British with their manipulated census which made the north more populated than the south. Oga go and sit down jare that talk is stale. Your hatred of igbos will be your downfall

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by thinkmoney(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
It's clear, the killings in South east is not sanctioned by Kanu or IPOB. The trouble maker is Simon Ekpe.
Simon Ekpe is the one responsible for the killings in South east ! Period !!
Kanu started it like Mohammed of Boko Aram, Ekpa took over and like Shekarau, he is more radical and a lose cannon

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by nathyx(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Biko people are dying back at home. Simon leave Finland come and help us with the fight down here in Nigeria sad sad
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

there is no govt anywhere alaye, Ipob have lost control of the struggle to one overzealous member, take responsibility for once

what's happening in East have no hand of any govt but an individual trying to break the record of Ojukwu and Philip Effiong together

Oga I am telling you that FG knows about what is happening in the south east. This is a well played script and Simon Ekpa is in on it. The game plan is to split IPOB. Look compared to Yoruba Nation it was easy to get Igboho but for IPOB it was hard because of the loyalty to NK so they had to use someone from within to split the group. Do you think it was superior intelligence that made them catch Kanu in Kenya who ratted out his movements? These are questions unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

no one will plant onion and harvest Mango, na wetin you planted you go harvest in multiple

You guys are paid to spread lies online. Yes their methods are crude but to be this sophisticated to cause terror na big lie. It is clearly a false flag and FG knows about it.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
thinkmoney:

Kanu started it like Mohammed of Boko Aram, Ekpa took over and like Shekarau, he is more radical and a lose cannon

Mohammed wanted Sharia and he wanted a puritan religious movement in Borno it is different from NK stop comparing NK with an extremist movement. This is just paid actors trying to inflame the polity by a senseless malignment of the guy.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Lionnation: 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
Go and tell him that I said he is a fool
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

You guys are paid to spread lies online. Yes their methods are crude but to be this sophisticated to cause terror na big lie. It is clearly a false flag and FG knows about it.

no their method aren't crude, they're fighting for Biafra and Igbo, hope you're happy now
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

Oga I am telling you that FG knows about what is happening in the south east. This is a well played script and Simon Ekpa is in on it. The game plan is to split IPOB. Look compared to Yoruba Nation it was easy to get Igboho but for IPOB it was hard because of the loyalty to NK so they had to use someone from within to split the group. Do you think it was superior intelligence that made them catch Kanu in Kenya who ratted out his movements? These are questions unanswered.

you know this as per what ? what's your security credentials to be certain of this your post.
who know about what's happening in North then, take responsibility

no be igbo them dey use dey kill Igbo, what different does it make If I've to agree that FG knows about it

FG knows about it yet your people are praising and hailing the gunmen on streets and social media grin. joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by jmoore(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

Can you be wise for once. IPOB cancelled sit at home and the fool Simon Ekpa said it will hold. Isn't it not clear that Simon is working for some hidden interests hell bent on using the south east to ignite the country

What's the mission of IPOB, if not to burn down the 'ZOO'?

Continue living in denial!!

Simon Ekpa is a Faithful disciple of Nnamdi Kanu. I guess Nnamdi Kanu is working for some 'hidden interest'?

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

Can you be wise for once, and IPOB created Simpn Ekpa and should take responsibility. That is how it works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

In what way did the igbo hand over Nigeria to the North. Or wasn't it not the British with their manipulated census which made the north more populated than the south. Oga go and sit down jare that talk is stale. Your hatred of igbos will be your downfall

hate igbo? does igbo love my tribe? I Will love you if you love my tribe and hate you if you hate my tribe, I'm not an hypocrite

..that said, go and read your history or make your papa give you the gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by mikywonder(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
Nwokea na ayi ara walahi
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
I support Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by thinkmoney(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

Mohammed wanted Sharia and he wanted a puritan religious movement in Borno it is different from NK stop comparing NK with an extremist movement. This is just paid actors trying to inflame the polity by a senseless malignment of the guy.
I am not comparing their aims, i am comparing their styles.
Kanus style from the outset wasn't one I buy. He wanted to go too hard alone. He has temperament issues and he his violent. Just listen to his broadcast during ENDSARS. That broadcast made his course lose sympathy with Yoruba people.
He formed ESN to dish out violence. Violence begat violence. Kanu has begotten Epka.
He was using lies and cheap propaganda too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
Tomorrow suppose to be a bail hearing day and why did they postponed it. No good reason, politicians are busy with their campaigns and Mazi is been left in the prison. If not this guy Mazi would have been forgotten! Evil contraception! I stand with you for you had given us a good reason to join the Civil disobedience tomorrow! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Golan007: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

The sit-at-home is for Mazi Kanu.

Don't tell me you can't sacrifice for Biafra?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kmaster007: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Aswear
PaChukwudi44:
This Simon Ekpa is obviously working for some vested anti-igbo interests
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by od501: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based self-acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has stated that the cancelled sit-at-home exercise which was supposed to hold on Thursday 26th May, 2022 will still hold, IGBERETV reports.

Following the adjournement of Nnamdi Kanu's court case to 28th of June, 2022, IPOB cancelled a sit-at-home exercise meant to hold on 26th of May 2022.

After the announcement of Nnamdi Kanu's court case postponement, Simon Ekpa took to his Twitter handle to state that the sit-at-home exercise scheduled to hold on 26th of May 2022 will still hold.

See his tweets below.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529415900167913472?s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529416545432133632?t=9112Ax3s9WiQNToPfZsTkA&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529418702462107650?t=N0uolM1O6-gQmfR73Su7Ow&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529417888116920321?t=MMh9YFX-g1ruavf3p7OFhQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529448283483033601?t=7PZtuuK3MdnvQ2L_skbFcA&s=19

It is now obvious that this man is a paid hidiot by the FG
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by od501: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based self-acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has stated that the cancelled sit-at-home exercise which was supposed to hold on Thursday 26th May, 2022 will still hold, IGBERETV reports.

Following the adjournement of Nnamdi Kanu's court case to 28th of June, 2022, IPOB cancelled a sit-at-home exercise meant to hold on 26th of May 2022.

After the announcement of Nnamdi Kanu's court case postponement, Simon Ekpa took to his Twitter handle to state that the sit-at-home exercise scheduled to hold on 26th of May 2022 will still hold.

See his tweets below.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529415900167913472?s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529416545432133632?t=9112Ax3s9WiQNToPfZsTkA&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529418702462107650?t=N0uolM1O6-gQmfR73Su7Ow&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529417888116920321?t=MMh9YFX-g1ruavf3p7OFhQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529448283483033601?t=7PZtuuK3MdnvQ2L_skbFcA&s=19

It is now obvious that this man is a paid hidiot by the FG.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Golan007: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

you know this as per what ? what's your security credentials to be certain of this your post.
who know about what's happening in North then, take responsibility

no be igbo them dey use dey kill Igbo, what different does it make If I've to agree that FG knows about it

FG knows about it yet your people are praising and hailing the gunmen on streets and social media grin. joker

No be Igbo man before?

Isn't that how Kanu backstabbed Uwazurike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.