Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (29743 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by FallenShitHole: 11:03pm On May 25, 2022
Rupertek:
This scumbag is the person sponsoring the killings and insecurity in Anambra and south east, he is the leader of the gang of killers. Why can Federal government put a price on this idiot and either arrest or get rid of him?
E pain this slave so much. He is calling on hus useless dungeon to act. The gate of slave yard is open already. Why do you prefer to continue living inside your slave yard? Sit at home is tomorrow 26/05/2022. Go and stop it if you can. Aturu!!
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2022
IPOB is too weak.

Every Monday and Friday should be declared sit-at-home.

Kanu`s release is paramount. Ndigbo`s are not ready to work every Monday and Friday.

They need to take the fight to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 25, 2022
We are sitting at home. The "zoo must fall". Lol

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by melviniyke2002(m): 1:13am On May 26, 2022
Frigga13:
IPOB is evil
keep ur mouth shut......

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:12am On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

i clearly didn't make sense with what i typed.

ofcourse you dumb
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:23am On May 26, 2022
Heavensent01:

hate igbo? does igbo love my tribe? I Will love you if you love my tribe and hate you if you hate my tribe, I'm not an hypocrite

..that said, go and read your history or make your papa give you the gist

So all this crass idiocy you're exhibiting on this thread is because you 'believe' Ndigbo hate your tribe? What's your tribe....and how did Ndigbo practicalise this 'hate'?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 2:36am On May 26, 2022
We support Simon Ekpa, we are sitting at home for one month

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Phut(f): 3:25am On May 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
This Simon Ekpa is obviously working for some vested anti-igbo interests
You are 100% correct. This is how the chain of command goes: Simon Ekpa - Dave Umahi- APC/Buhari and his DSS foot soldiers.

Why do you think Soludo said that the people causing mayhem in Anambra are not from Anambra? He was referring to Dave Umahi who is the APC led federal government mole, in the East.

Why do you think Dave Umahi has fought vehemently against ESN even before there was any unrest in the East? ESN has vowed to flush Fulani herdsmen from the SE forest. Buhari wasn’t happy about that and so he immediately proscribed ESN and sent DSS after them. That is because Buhari wants all southerners to be sitting ducks in the face of marauding Fulani herdsmen. Dave Umahi joined the fray by bringing up Ebubeagu as an alternative for ESN. Where is Ebubeagu today? Dave Umahi is doing the bidding of his masters. He does not want to SE to protect itself and wants to SE to remain sitting ducks, just like Buhari (his master) wants.

Why do you think that Dave Umahi vehemently swore that even if Biafra comes to pass, that Ebonyi would not be part of said Biafra?

They say, if you want to hang a dog, give it a bad name. That is Buhari’s Modus Operandi as it relates to IPOB. Send DSS in droves to the SE to fight ESN. Have the DSS kill and cause mayhem in the SE under the guise of UGM. Through baseless propaganda, link UGM to IPOB and ESN. Hope to turn the people against IPOB and eventually get it proscribed. All this because he does not want to give people a chance to exercise their right to self determination, via referendum.

Any Igbo politician that joins APC is a piece of ish, because APC as currently constituted, plans nothing good for the SE. So yes, Dave Umahi, Cockroach Okoroawusa and Hopeless Uzodinjo belong in the dustbin of history.

cc: Rugaria
Klashnikov49

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:11am On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

For EndSars you are lying big time. He encouraged those peacefully protesting especially the youths. It was liars that were attempting to pin the End Sars violence on him. Please let us be truthful and stop these lies online let us have a conscience and save this country because there is a grand plan to splinter separatist groups to cause chaos. if it happens successfully in the south east where do you think they would go next?

I just had to log in to comment.

You are capping bullshit .

Persons like you, are the reason why people dislike Us.
Stop being a clown and if possible delete those rubbish you've been littering this thread with.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by essentialone(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2022
Simon is a common name, from Hebrew שִׁמְעוֹן Šimʻôn, meaning "listen" grin or "hearing" grin. It is also a classical Greek name, deriving from an adjective meaning "flat-nosed" grin. In the first century AD, Simon was the most popular male name for Jews in Roman Judea.

The Hebrew name is Hellenised as Symeon (Greek: Συμεών) in the Septuagint, and in the New Testament as both Symeon and, according to most authorities, Simon. Some commentators on the New Testament say that it could be a Hellenised form of the Hebrew Shim'on, but if not then it indicates that Peter came from a "Hellenistic background"; this was not unheard of in this era, as contemporary Jews such as Andrew the Apostle (Simon's brother) sometimes bore originally Greek names.

Simon is one Latinised version of the name, the others being Simeon or Symeon. This practice carried over into English: in the King James Version, the name Simeon Niger is spelt Simeon (Acts 13:1) as is Simeon (Gospel of Luke) (Luke 2:25), while Peter is called Simon (John 1:44).

superCleanworks:
This guy is too predictable
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by essentialone(m): 5:13am On May 26, 2022
Ekpa means "Ever Flourishing" grin. Also, Ekpa means "Ever living" grin.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by essentialone(m): 5:14am On May 26, 2022
On this Simon Ekpa has a strong point. If FG knows that on every court day it adjourns hearing that the sit at home will be cancelled for that day, it will adjourn the hearings forever.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by yofojep406: 5:36am On May 26, 2022
Gd

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by essentialone(m): 5:36am On May 26, 2022
Pre-2019 election, this same Atiku rigged the PDP Primary election by distributing thousands of dollars to the delegates at the erection which took place in Port Harcourt. Peter Obi was there and was fully aware. Yet had no qualms with his conscience when the same Atiku picked him up as his Vice President to be. Fast forward to 2022 and he is now in the forefront running. Suddenly he has realised that the "recent developments within 'our party' makes it impossible for me to..." They are not recent developments jare. Our party ko, their party ni. � Ndi a bu St. Obi sef. Ukochukwu, na the same people.�

#EssentialTableShaker
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by AfonjaConehead: 5:41am On May 26, 2022
See them,excess coneheaded structures and sophisticated morrorrrns,see how they took this thread to how many pages and still running...
The threads of people killed in Katsina and borno over the weekend meant absolutely nothing to them but anything Igbo,their limp pencils start rising grin
Look at one above ^^^ having erections already grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Zeeku: 5:47am On May 26, 2022
It's clear, the killings in South east is not sanctioned by Kanu or IPOB. The trouble maker is Simon Ekpe and his god fathers.

Simon Ekpe is not working for IPOB or ESN, his working for Emeka Ofor and Andy Uba but Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi is aware of it, this men is responsible for the killings in South east. Please Chukwuma Soludo open your eyes and see what is going on in South East.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Zeeku: 5:55am On May 26, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
See them,excess coneheaded structures and sophisticated morrorrrns,see how they took this thread to how many pages and still running...
The threads of people killed in Katsina and borno over the weekend meant absolutely nothing to them but anything Igbo,their limp pencils start rising grin
Look at one above ^^^ having erections already grin
Brother our home is on fire I don't care about other Zones, South East is my home my father land. Simon Ekpe is not working for IPOB or Kanu, his working for Emka Ofor, Andy Uba and co!
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by crackhouse(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2022
Simon ekpa who's not even an Igbo man and clearly doesn't bear an Igbo name is giving orders to igbos to sit at home against what Nnamdi Kanu said. What a world of surprises.... let's see who the igbos will listen to...
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Okudiover(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
It's clear, the killings in South east is not sanctioned by Kanu or IPOB. The trouble maker is Simon Ekpe.

Simon Ekpe is the one responsible for the killings in South east ! Period !!

The most curious thing is that unlike Nnamdi Kanu's matter the Nigerian Federal Government have never called for his arrest and extradition. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Okudiover(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2022
Skyview01:
We support Simon Ekpa, we are sitting at home for one month

It is getting clearer by the day that IPOB is not behind the killings which the government is very eager even before investigations commence to blame on them. If not why have the FG not called for this man's arrest and extradition from the Finnish authorities? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Zeeku: 7:29am On May 26, 2022
Okudiover:

It is getting clearer by the day that IPOB is not behind the killings which the government is very eager even before investigations commence to blame on them. If not why have the FG not called for this man's arrest and extradition from the Finnish authorities? Yeye dey smell.
Simon Ekpe is not working for IPOB or Kanu, his working for Emeka Ofor and Andy Uba but Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi is aware of it. I will advise Soludo to change all the Policy DPO's in Anambra because their not working for the betterment of his government.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kals4luv990(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2022
Heavensent01:

hate igbo? does igbo love my tribe? I Will love you if you love my tribe and hate you if you hate my tribe, I'm not an hypocrite

..that said, go and read your history or make your papa give you the gist
boss wer r yu from
I have this feeling that you are from that stupid tribe that sold the igbos out during the war and also killed my GRANDFATHER angry..you are a Bastard if yu are
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kals4luv990(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2022
FallenShitHole:
Irrelevant ranters. You all mumugerians can only rant here. Tomorrow 25/05/2022 is sit at home in all Biafraland. Go and stop the sit at home if you can.
well broda movement dey here..yu can now go and die in peace..thank you
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 8:10am On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Ibeno is the land and not the ocean. Bight of Biafra straddles Equatorial Guinea all the way to Nigeria
what are we now saying.since u now know that Bight of Biafra is miles away from igbo land.what is the correlation btw Bight of Biafra and Igbo land.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:29am On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
what are we now saying.since u now know that Bight of Biafra is miles away from igbo land.what is the correlation btw Bight of Biafra and Igbo land.

You are trying to dodge issues. You are saying Bight of Biafra is in Akwa Ibom which is a lie. It is a strip of the Atlantic from equatorial guinea to Nigeria ending precisely at Bayelsa shoreline. Biafra is associated with igbo because of the war
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:29am On May 26, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

I just had to log in to comment.

You are capping bullshit .

Persons like you, are the reason why people dislike Us.
Stop being a clown and if possible delete those rubbish you've been littering this thread with.

You are the one masquerading as an Ngwa man that is spewing BS
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

ofcourse you dumb

You are daft
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2022
thinkmoney:

Now u are the liar. When did the court strike out the ENDSARS podcast? Something that hasn't even been presented. Show me a link. Wicked LIAR.
If you must lie to cover up a course, then that course isn't even worth following.
Now I am done with u

Check the list of charges that Justice Binta Nyarko struck out.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:38am On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

I am daft like my dad

I thought as much
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2022
kals4luv990:
boss wer r yu from
I have this feeling that you are from that stupid tribe that sold the igbos out during the war and also killed my GRANDFATHER angry..you are a Bastard if yu are

The stupid igbo sold igbo, make thunder strike your grandfather in his grave for gotten himself killed while Ojukwu family were kept safe

I hope you didn't inherit your grandfather foolishness hence you're on the blink of ya your own foolish end

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

So all this crass idiocy you're exhibiting on this thread is because you 'believe' Ndigbo hate your tribe? What's your tribe....and how did Ndigbo practicalise this 'hate'?

So all the crass idiocy your kinsmen exhibit against other tribe is because they love them

You igbo will continue getting hate for hate, you blockhead can continue jumping on my mention it won't change me from depositing senses inside you retrogressive specimens empty head

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 9:05am On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

You are trying to dodge issues. You are saying Bight of Biafra is in Akwa Ibom which is a lie. It is a strip of the Atlantic from equatorial guinea to Nigeria ending precisely at Bayelsa shoreline. Biafra is associated with igbo because of the war
which war.the one that has ended or the one u want to start.how is the shore related to Igbo Land in the now Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.