Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS (2465 Views)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. / Facebook Ban Me For Calling Out Israel : How's This An Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 6:50pm On May 25, 2022
I posted about UK's participation in forcing Peter Obi to resign from the presidential contest here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7145117/hand-uk-peter-obis-resignation/

All of a sudden, the thread is locked (as it is viewed by that Mod as a duplicate thread). This is far from what I put out for discussion. I wonder why certain people continue to be _mindless in their activities.

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 6:56pm On May 25, 2022
In the quest to install another "clueless" African Leader, they have pressurized him to make this decision.

Let it be known that he took this decision after his visitation to 10 Downing Street.

1 Like

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
In the quest to install another "clueless" African Leader, they have pressurized him to make this decision.

Let it be known that he took this decision after his visitation to 10 Downing Street.
21st century and some gullible Africans are still blaming the white for their misfortune.. wonderful..so cos he visited downing street they automatically pressurized him to drop his ambition..? wonderful..just wonderful..

You sound unintelligent with ya analysis.. when will ya stop putting all the blame on whites huh?
Blackeee..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by cocolacec(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2022
Guess UK threatened Obi to resign or else they will jail like it was done to his Father,Nnamdi Azikwe.

1 Like

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Donbunchis: 7:58pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi is not a character that can be cowed even by Britain.

I know that man well. Let's continue watching things unfold. But PDP would have not been a smooth platform for him. Vultures everywhere, same thing buhari is seeing in APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

21st century and some gullible Africans are still blaming the white for their misfortune.. wonderful..so cos he visited downing street they automatically pressurized him to drop his ambition..? wonderful..just wonderful..

You sound unintelligent with ya analysis.. when will ya stop putting all the blame on whites huh?
Blackeee..
If a few cabals determine the direction of governance in your state, how much Britian with its boogey manipulations in Africa?

Case in point, major monetary policies currently implemented by central banks in Africa (Nigeria's inclusive) are instigated by IMF / Worldbank.

A lot of things are influenced by foreign powers. By the way, I am against blaming the 'white man' for my problems. I blame Africans that submit themselves to be used as willing tools.

3 Likes

Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

If a few cabals determine the direction of governance in your state, how much Britian with its boogey manipulations in Africa?

Case in point, major monetary policies currently implemented by central banks in Africa (Nigeria's inclusive) are instigated by IMF / Worldbank.

A lot of things are influenced by foreign powers. By the way, I am against blaming the 'white man' for my problems. I blame Africans that submit themselves to be used as willing tools.
In conclusion..the British government put a rope around his neck and forced him to drop his ambition..great..now go get some rest..you are overthinking yaself..
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 8:17pm On May 25, 2022
cocolacec:
Guess UK threatened Obi to resign or else they will jail like it was done to his Father,Nnamdi Azikwe.
You never know. He might have been asked to withdraw as they are in support of someone else, and probably shouldn't waste any more time in contesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Obi abandons the whole idea of running entirely.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 8:17pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In conclusion..the British government put a rope around his neck and forced him to drop his ambition..great..now go get some rest..you are overthinking yaself..
Read my last post, above this comment.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
Read my last post, above this comment.
BS.. undecided
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
How the hell was the dude planning to go to win an election in Nigeria considering the current climate in Nigeria.
I believe POB to be a smart man and to stop wasting his time and resources.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Ikechukwu183: 8:20pm On May 25, 2022
Skyview01:
How the hell was the dude planning to go to win an election in Nigeria considering the current climate in Nigeria.
I believe POB to be a smart man and to stop wasting his time and resources.
Skewed, right?!
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Skewed, right?!

100% skewed. He has no structure to win a federal election. He the west and North and some of his own brothers will not vote for him.
There is more chances of a heavy snowfall in HELL than POB winning a federal election in Nigeria.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Depressed101: 8:35pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]21st century and some gullible Africans are still blaming the white for their misfortune.. wonderful..so cos he visited downing street they automatically pressurized him to drop his ambition..? wonderful..just wonderful..

Blackeee..[/s]
bring your own theory stop belittling your fellow Blackmans contribution.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
Depressed101:
bring your own theory stop belittling your fellow Blackmans contribution.
You already belittle yourself by bowing to the White.. grin
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Exjoker(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2022
I thought they were celebrating about Obi been the first aspirant to visit down street?
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Stone03: 9:46pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Blackeee..

Don't ignore the whites in African politics. They're more interested than you
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Fairview1: 10:00pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Not true! He wrote and signed that resignation letter on the 20th of May, that was four days before he travelled to number 10 Bowing Strt....and 5days before tendering it to his ward's party chairman.
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by Walkee: 10:01am On May 26, 2022
If he was actually told to quit by the Brits that means he is very dirty and they threatened to expose him. If they had even allowed him he would have been a puppet being blackmailed with dirt they have on him. I don't know how you somehow think this helps his case
Re: I Know They Will Ban Me For This (UK, Why)— PICS by oskopy: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
how on earth can somebody doubt grip on this country by the west?They can never allow intelligent person to lead this country.
quote me any where, the Fulani does not have the knowledge this messed country required.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Responsible For Beheading Of Lawmaker Pics / Pastor Adeboye Is Working For Tinubu / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.