Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. (2284 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by PointZerom: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
I am the Wicked Wike of Nairaland.
Ask Omenka Madridguy Ngeneukwenu Sarrki Python1 APCmyheart etc how I single handedly chased them out of here. GO AND VERIFY.

Why do you always ban me for minor reasons when all your SW brothers are busy disparaging ndi Igbo on this forum?
One more ban from you l will close down something.

13 Likes

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
BANana will fall on u grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Charleys: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
BANtam weighter

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by MatrixReloaded: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
My nigga u Don come back...
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Beckham14: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Seun really needs to look at Mynd44 behavior.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by LocalStandard1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Funny thread. But if what you're saying is true then that is very unfortunate cos some of us who are neither Igbo or Yoruba might have it tough too.

I have been following one or two things here and I observed the most popular front page posts are from people from the owner's tribe. Even a majority of the mods too are from there. I hope I am wrong cos Nairaland is my most active internet media, together with Youtube.

Another thing is, negative and gory news from the South Eastern part makes it to the front page with speed and frequency.

Wouldn't want to see Nairaland derail where it's going, I've been here for almost a decade now.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Sparrk007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
One more ban I will close something....shey na nairaland you wan close

3 Likes

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by BATified2023: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Funny thread. But if what you're saying is true then that is very unfortunate cos some of us who are neither Igbo or Yoruba might have it tough too.

I have been following one or two things here and I observed the most popular front page posts are from people from the owner's tribe. Even a majority of the mods too are from there. I hope I am wrong cos Nairaland is my most active internet media, together with Youtube.

Another thing is negative and gory news from the South Eastern part makes it to the front page with speed and frequency.

Wouldn't want to see it Nairaland derail where it's going, I'e been here for almost a decade now.
y don’t u go to biafrasay or biafragist or u don ever see other tribes complain about what happens there?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by onez: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
pls let's off the mic. SW and SE are brothers. Nothing can separate us. We struggled and battled the military together. The division never existed during the time of AD, AC or ACN. APC came and created division among the most progressive people in this country. That's why I more than determined to kill any resemblance of APC in our national life. Stay Obidient folks. We moveeee.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:
Ask Omenka Madridguy Ngeneukwenu Sarrki Python1 APCmyheart etc how I single handedly chased them out of here. GO AND VERIFY.

Why do you always ban me for minor reasons when all your SW brothers are busy disparaging ndi Igbo on this forum?

You can do nothing than a dead rat. Igbo wailer like u.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by ImperialYoruba: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:

grin grin

Yinmu!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by GeneralOjukwu: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:

Mynd44 is the best and most unbiased mod here. He has banned a lot of pro Yoruba posters.

It is a testament to his tolerance that you can blatantly lie here and your fellow Igbos will come in to Like.

Unlike the dumb bigot that banned Yoruba guys up and down.

I trust Seun that fired the fool grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Beckham14: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Mynd44 is the best and most unbiased mod here. He has banned a lot of pro Yoruba posters.

It is a testament to his tolerance that you can blatantly lie here and your fellow Igbos will come in to Like.

Your headache bro.

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by BeanmanX(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
You go chop ban tire.... grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Okoro said he "chased Omenka out of Nairaland".

And you wonder why the FG said they plan on building psychiatric hospitals in the East. grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by GeneralOjukwu: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
Your headache bro.

Sounds like Mynd is yours all day all night. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
omenka:

And you wonder why the FG said they plan on building psychiatric hospitals in the East. grin grin

Sounds like what he said was true and it pains you for you to be crying like this grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Stop crying na. Seems he dealt with you for you to still be shedding these tears cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by GeneralOjukwu: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stop crying na. Seems he dealt with you for you to still be shedding these tears cheesy

I got the fool sacked. His family came to beg me. grin

Love the Gif by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I got the fool sacked. His family came to beg me. grin

Love the Gif by the way.

The tears flow with relish of a new born baby bumbum. Smooth cheeks covered with tears ...cry more grin
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Michelle70(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:

u are just bittered for nothing.
My main account was banned till march next year, some people ban will last till they die
Just forget it and move on
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by GamalNasser: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
What if seun is mynd4
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by LeoDeKing: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
omenka:

Boss, I'm really disappointed you responded to that attention seeker. He has been begging for your attention to no avail.

Starve him that attention he desperately seeks to a point he begins to doubt his existence. One stranded muppet has been hovering around my mention like some diseased houseflies in an effort to get my attention for over 2 months. Pretty sure he is already doubting his existence right now. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:

If u chase them out I am unchaseable gringringringrin u have been avoiding my replies since morning wen u posted this rubbish here. I am Igbo Tormentor on Nairaland chief media crew to President Buhari, u wailers knows that am the only one giving you people heat and sleepless nights here on Nairaland grin come and battle With me I will be the one to chase you out of here and put u where you belong. I repeat it again U can do nothing than a dead rat. Igbo wailer like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Laggafin: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
omenka:

And this moniker is left unbanned Too much for hypocrisy
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Boss, I'm really disappointed you responded to that attention seeker. He has been begging for your attention to no avail.

Starve him that attention he desperately seeks to a point he begins to doubt his existence. One stranded muppet has been hovering around my mention like some diseased houseflies in an effort to get my attention for over 2 months. Pretty sure he is already doubting his existence right now. grin
shatap

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Beckham14: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Sounds like Mynd is yours all day all night. grin
This is exactly what a daft unintelligent fellow will say...
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Beckham14: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
GamalNasser:

What if seun is mynd4
Seun is not that stupid.
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by GeneralOjukwu: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:

Beckham14 to his useless homosexual father
This is exactly what a daft unintelligent fellow will say...
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Another thing is, negative and gory news from the South Eastern part makes it to the front page with speed and frequency.

Wouldn't want to see Nairaland derail where it's going, I've been here for almost a decade now.

You noticed too!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by JoeNL22(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Bro don't mind them.......they also ban me because I said yoruba Christians and youths will never vote Tinubu. We the yoruba people are not foolish.

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:

If you actually chessed these people out as you claim, why do you still watch that idiot called Udele1 and Oyigboupdate to be constituting nuisance here upandan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally / Reno Omokri: Emaciated Looking Peter Obi Makes Brave Last Ditch Appeal To Voters / Tinubu Goes INTERNATIONAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.