Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

PDP Is Finally Dead!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Finally Dead!!! (2265 Views)

Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by IduNaOba: 3:52am On May 26, 2022
Let me Say it again.
As a full blooded nwafọ Igbo
I prefer Peter obi to get serious with rebuilding Igbo land.
Naija politics no concern me.

However this is a good opportunity for the youths to show what they can do.
If they can follow Peter obi to any party and vote him massively
Then vote same party candidates in their states and LGAs
Every so called elite of now will be retired politically.

I don't believe naija is worth saving
So I don't expect much from the youths.
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:10am On May 26, 2022
Igbo youth only vote massively on twitter.non of them have PVC. I'm an Igbo youth and I don't have PVC as well
IduNaOba:
Let me Say it again.
As a full blooded nwafọ Igbo
I prefer Peter obi to get serious with rebuilding Igbo land.
Naija politics no concern me.

However this is a good opportunity for the youths to show what they can do.
If they can follow Peter obi to any party and vote him massively
Then vote same party candidates in their states and LGAs
Every so called elite of now will be retired politically.

I don't believe naija is worth saving
So I don't expect much from the youths.
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
I have not seen a more useless and irresponsible party like PDP. This guys have ruined whatever goodwill and hope of defeating APC in 2023 presidential election.

You allow your best and most popular candidate to leave when you're going to face a serious contest? That's the Hallmark of foolishness. You guys have shot yourselves at the foot!

Who now represents PDP? These clowns Wike? Tambuwal? Atiku? Saraki?

Anybody APC presents now will easily defeated these ones put together without even breaking sweat!

RIP PDP!!!
Because of the featherweight Pandora? Mumu grin

Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by 1880b: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Obi is CUMMING

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by 1880b: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
On what political importance to APC? grin grin

Besides, are you sure you're not a toddler
[/s]
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by 1880mand: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy shocked embarassed cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by 1880m: 7:25am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It's obvious
[/s]
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2022
Klinee:
We all have deleted PDP from the list of party in Nigeria

Honestly, I expect the army of youths that saw Peter Obi as their new hope of a better future to mount serious online attacks on PDP. Since they're only selfishly interested in their own ambition and not for general good.

PDP is dead to me, and I will either vote against them or stay at home on election day.

I can't imagine a president like Atiku or Wike when someone like Peter Obi is there. Just merely thinking about it disgusts me!
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by tinsel: 8:34am On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
I have not seen a more useless and irresponsible party like PDP. This guys have ruined whatever goodwill and hope of defeating APC in 2023 presidential election.

You allow your best and most popular candidate to leave when you're going to face a serious contest? That's the Hallmark of foolishness. You guys have shot yourselves at the foot!

Anybody APC presents now will easily defeated these ones put together without even breaking sweat!

RIP PDP!!!
Ayu gave the party machinery in Anambra state Chris Uba with Wike's backing
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2022
SW don't like PDP and will vote APC.
SE that used to be their base is going to abandon them now.

NW will vote APC.
NE will be divided.
NC will be divided.
SS will be divided.

So where is PDP going to get votes from?
The useless party is about to suffer their worst defeat since 1999.

They were using Peter Obi's popularity to stay relevant without wanting to support him. Talk about eating your cake and still having it.

Peter Obi is far smarter than them and pulled the rug from under their feet when they least expected it.
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by drmuchin: 12:48pm On May 26, 2022
Southeast should reject PDP totally
Re: PDP Is Finally Dead!!! by Wisfem: 12:58pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

RIP PDP!!!

APC need no campaign any more the clueless PDP already campaigned for them, present any body win your Election that is it now for APC , congrats to them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Becoming President Will Be A Very Bad Thing For Igbos / Why Are Some Southerners Still Supporting Atiku? / A Break Down Of Tinubu's Pension Entitlement As Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.