Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... (1457 Views)

See What Kwankwaso Said About Him And Peter Obi Leaving PDP / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by naijabetlee(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2022
There have been rumors floating in the political sphere about a merger of certain political parties. There have been defections out of APC and PDP into NNPP. People are talking about an NNPP, APGA merger. There are even talks about a Peter Obi and Kwankwaso pairing for the seat of President and Vice President.

How true are these rumors? We can only wait and find out. One thing we are sure of however, is that Peter Obi has left PDP. How strongly that will affect the party? We will see over the coming days.

What do you think? Was it the right move by Peter Obi? What party do you think he should move to?

While you are here, bet on the APC Presidential primaries on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by MMWandali: 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
Why is the SE retreating up and down in naija politics

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by OBALOLA55(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2022
MMWandali:
THAT SHOULDN'T MAKE YOU CRY BOY sad

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Built2last: 12:51am On May 26, 2022
It was a good move. H wasn't going to win PDP primaries anyways.

Others are sharing dollars to delegates, peter is discussing our problems and preferring solutions.

He has the money but that's not his style of politics.

He might not win, but he needs to be on ballot paper. Let Nigerians decide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by MMWandali: 4:51am On May 26, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THAT SHOULDN'T MAKE YOU CRY BOY sad

I am not your boy

I am not crying

I don't hail from South East

So away from me

YOUR QUOTE MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A FOOL
WISE UP

3 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2022
If he likes let him go to heavenly party...no Igbo man will win a presidential election in Nigeria....even till Jesus comes

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Web2020: 5:44am On May 26, 2022
MMWandali:

I am not your boy

I am not crying

So away from me

WISE UP
You look more like a fool to me. Ask me why if you care to know. Otherwise, continue to wallow in your foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by MrMcJay(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2022
If Peter Obi goes to NNPP, they won't give him the ticket. Even in APGA, they will lick his eyes.

If you don't have money to spend like Atiku, you must have strong followership like Kwankwaso and structures like Tinubu. Obi has none of the above. How do you expect him to compete with those I mentioned?

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by bestower: 6:04am On May 26, 2022
God bless you so much, simple but truth.
MrMcJay:
If Peter Obi goes to NNPP, they won't give him the ticket. Even in APGA, they will lick his eyes.

If you don't have money to spend like Atiku, you must have strong followership like Kwankwaso and structures like Tinubu. Obi has none of the above. How do you expect him to compete with those I mentioned?
Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Randy111(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2022
MMWandali:

Atiku wey don cross carpet more than 29 times in 4 presidential election, is he from southeast? Ewu like you

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by OBALOLA55(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2022
MMWandali:

I am not your boy

I am not crying

So away from me

WISE UP
E PAIN AMgrin
Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Zandena(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2022
Built2last:
It was a good move. H wasn't going to win PDP primaries anyways.

Others are sharing dollars to delegates, peter is discussing our problems and preferring solutions.

He has the money but that's not his style of politics.

He might not win, but he needs to be on ballot paper. Let Nigerians decide
You mean he doesn't want to pay back what he has stashed in Pandora paper?
You want to enjoy presidency without spending kobo. That's fraudulent itself!
Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by JerryGent1983: 10:21am On May 26, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
If he likes let him go to heavenly party...no Igbo man will win a presidential election in Nigeria....even till Jesus comes
you have spoken like a kid you are ....
Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Wisfem: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
naijabetlee:
There have been rumors floating in the political sphere about a merger of certain political parties. There have been defections out of APC and PDP into NNPP. People are talking about an NNPP, APGA merger. There are even talks about a Peter Obi and Kwankwaso pairing for the seat of President and Vice President.

How true are these rumors? We can only wait and find out. One thing we are sure of however, is that Peter Obi has left PDP. How strongly that will affect the party? We will see over the coming days.

What do you think? Was it the right move by Peter Obi? What party do you think he should move to?

While you are here, bet on the APC Presidential primaries on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

The truth is PDP has lost block of votes for loosing OBI, My self alone have control of about 100 votes plus and those followers now will be compelled to vote any other genuine candidate we choose and no more pdp, for betraying OBI they will suffer massive lost
Re: What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means... by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2022
JerryGent1983:
you have spoken like a kid you are ....
Oponu....truth would always be bitter to you!

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa / Breaking News: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike / 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.