Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa (1454 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by SATANICALLY: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu chose a Muslim running mate to deceive us into dumping Atiku for him. He believes we‘ll rally round him once Christians start protesting. But ironically, Muslims are the ones protesting at APC secretariat. We‘ll help the Christians to protest cos we Muslims won‘t tolerate Christian-Christian ticket.

Religious crisis is something we don‘t want in Nigeria. Peace and unity, not division and war. An-Nisaa, Verse: “يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ كُونُوا۟ قَوَّٰمِينَ بِٱلْقِسْطِ شُهَدَآءَ لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ ٱلْوَٰلِدَيْنِ وَٱلْأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ فَقِيرًا فَٱللَّهُ أَوْلَىٰ بِهِمَا فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا۟ ٱلْهَوَىٰٓ أَن تَعْدِلُوا۟ وَإِن تَلْوُۥٓا۟ أَوْ تُعْرِضُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا (١٣٥)“ النساء ٤:١٣٥"

Justice and fairness over personal ambition. So no true Muslim will support Tinubu over his Muslim-Muslim ticket. As far as Arewa is concerned, Bola Tinubu is on his own.

My appeal to Christians is this: please, don‘t attack Muslims over this issue. We are not in support of it. Most of us are even protesting on your behalf cos we won‘t tolerate it if it was Chris-Christian ticket. BAT you're OYO

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by GudHardDick: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is a notorious vagabond, he is the founder of all agberos in Nigeria.

Nigerians wake up!!! It is high time we kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023!

Get your PVC, together we can get it right this time around. Say NO to ancestors! Vote Peter Ob, vote labour party!

From Edo State we're 300% OBIDIENT to the mission!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Truthisunique2: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is finished

Christian votes no dey

Muslims when you dey find still denying you for fellow real muslim atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Moh247: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool

Una go wail una go tire... Tinubu don dare you to do your worst

They wanted to set trap for Tinubu using religion but Tinubu outsmarted them

Will Christian South Vote Tinubu if he gave them Northern Christian?! Capital No... People like Reno, Seun and David Hudeyen have made their mind not to support Jagaban regardless

Will Northern Muslim ever vote for a Christian minority as their Vice President for 8 years, Never!!!

Both Shetima and Atiku would drag NorthEast vote, Tinubu owns SouthWest vote, NorthCentral States like Kwara, Kogi , are for Tinubu, North West is the battle ground

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by PrettyBolu(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
They are protesting already. Tinuku should have picked another person and rested. If he put Osibanjo, he won’t be suffering this now
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by ElSudani: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anybody can register a Twitter account and call it Arewa.
Besides, where's the link to the Twitter account.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by alsudan: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu don enter Armed Robber Motor.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Fahdiga(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good one from Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by DispatcherLagos: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
LoL.... someone should check on Tinubu ooo.
Are you sure he will survive this?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Oxb90: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make we hear word
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
baby factory criminals
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by 1nice(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket is an act of marginalizing the Christians in Nigeria.

This Muslim - Muslim ticket can cause religious war and ethnic war in Nigeria.

The foreigners behind this decision should change their minds before Nigerians uncover them and make them know to the world; they can never recover from such disgrace and humiliation there after.

Most political parties in Nigeria are control by powerful foreigners.

The best thing Nigerians can do now, is to take the matter to Federal High Court.
Let the Court of law oppose the Muslim to Muslim ticket.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Balkan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by JohnBullMySon: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
So who exactly is voting Tinubu then?

I would have said Atheists but the problem is that they are only 20 in Nigeria and half of them don't have PVCs

So who is going to vote Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Mhurfhy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Liars
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu's Cleverness is not wisdom but foolishness, his wickedness is never toughness but dumbness to decision making
~Sisterfire

His stupid Mistake 1
Tinubu an Atheist drug lord in 1987 desperately chose Islam as his weapon of politics ( just like corrupt nigerian politicians must choose a Religion to deceive d masses to gain ground ) .
Choosing Islam is the greatest mistake in his life, he the bat is presently rejected by Air,water and land animals for his stupidity ( sophisticated politics ) IMAGINE IF HE CHOSE CHRISTIANITY AS AVENUE TO DEAL WITH FOOLISH MASSES HE WOULD BY NOW CHOOSE A BOKO HARAM COMMANDER AND NO ONE WILL COMPLAIN,because WE ALL KNEW THAT NORTHERN GOVERNORS ARE TERRORISTS

His stupid Mistake 2
Buhari contested twice and wise nigerians rejected him and tinubu the clever one chose to sponsor him with Lagos treasury , tribalism , Religious sentiments and lies knowing fully well he is an abomination to nature cum earth.
Tinubu thinks he is wise , in his brain" when the calamity buhari enters people who rejected him( SS/SE) will complain about him bitterly then I and my followers(urchins) shall interprete it to him as satanic hatred against him buhari PBUH , great north and Allah ,I am jagaban I am the greatest and lastly he will do his terms and will support mine " little did the fool( sophiscated bufoon ) tinubu knew that the calamity nature of buhari( his joker card ) will be his greatest setback on his mandate
...Nkata ekpugidego onye aghunyo, His cunny cards has fallen on him, he has been rejected by his masterstrokes ,THE EVIL TRAP HE SETTED FOR SS/SE HAS CAUGHT UP WITH HIM, THE BAT IS REJECTED BY ALL JUST LIKE THE PROVERBIAL BAT THAT BELONGS TO NOWHERE .
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasticlala oam4j ishilove seun
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
So who exactly is voting Tinubu then?

I would have said Atheists but the problem is that they are only 20 in Nigeria and half of them don't have PVCs

So who is going to vote Tinubu?
...You know in ur widest dream will atheists vote a disgusting & slimy creature like tinubu...who said we don't have PVCs?
We have more than that.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by diadem10: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
I believe this particular set are Atiku's miscreant. The injustice you should be fighting against is bringing out another Northerner as candidate after an outgoing Northerner. The hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by JohnBullMySon: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...You know in ur widest dream will atheists vote a disgusting & slimy creature like tinubu...who said we don't have PVCs?
We have more than that.
Lol. It was a joke grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. It was a joke grin
...I know even my goat in my grandmother's care knows atheists are the most enlightened amongst Religion fools
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by JohnBullMySon: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I know even my goat in my grandmother's care knows atheists are the most enlightened amongst Religion fools
Actually agnostics are the most enlightened.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:
I believe this particular set are Atiku's miscreant. The injustice you should be fighting against is bringing out another Northerner as candidate after an outgoing Northerner. The hypocrisy.
...I am from South south I prefer Atiku to tinubu...if obi can't win let Atiku cum hard then win grin moh247
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by smileyoo: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
PrettyBolu:
They are protesting already. Tinuku should have picked another person and rested. If he put Osibanjo, he won’t be suffering this now
lol. but greed like drugs is also addictive.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wail all you want, BAT/SHET23 is a done deal..... Ipob pigs and those useless atiku supporters can wail to death

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by MadeInTokyo: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin
We keep telling the political naive and politically deficient Tinubu zombies, who know nothing about Northern East and North Western ethno religious politics
Atiku has already won the North West and North East votes landslide even before the election next February.
Atiku is not even fretting , he is just chilling, he knows he has gotten his Northern block Vote.
When Atiku political team having bragging they have 12 Millon secured votes already, u think they were hallucinating?
Shettimma a minority Kanuri man is no match at all for Atiku a Majority Fulani man In the entire North in terms of voting bloc population, political structure and political influence...Take that to the bank
Thief-nubu thought his choice of Muslim
Muslim ticket will help energize the Northern Muslims base to his Candidacy but instead we are seeing weekly decamping from APC to PDP in North West and North East.
Tinubu has inevitably and irreversibly lost the election even before election started
Shettimma a minority Kanuri man , his only influence is between majorly Kanuri states of Yobe and Borno state.
The Majority Fulani/Hausa who have the highest voting population in the North East and North West and who have always been in power or power drunk will never vote a minority Kanuri man over a majority Fulani( Atiku) take that to the bank.
Whoever think Shettima (Minority Kanuri) can pull votes outside Borno and Yobe state , need his or head checked for dementia.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Moh247: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I am from South south I prefer Atiku to tinubu...if obi can't win let Atiku cum hard then win grin moh247

Good choice, islamisation agenda continues

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Actually agnostics are the most enlightened.
...You humans and words , Are the agnostics same as light movement ( UC ) I founded in 11century as a human?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by diadem10: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I am from South south I prefer Atiku to tinubu...if obi can't win let Atiku cum hard grin moh247
South south indeed or ipob miscreant cheesy

Las las, we will have each candidate rule their region.

Tinubu to rule the Southwest.
Peter Obi to rule his Southeast.
Atiku to rule his North.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Moh247: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Good choice, islamisation agenda continues wether Alhaji Atiku or Alhaji Tinubu

Ipob no go smell AsoRock

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Amunethseranu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Good choice, islamisation agenda continues
... Let nigeria be islamised but not from tinubu but from Atiku the great computerised looter...
what will I tell my children and followers that cunningness pays ? Not possible my brother, in my world likes of tinubu are burnt and Atiku are castrated and sent out to the streets to roam free...

And I hope you know that I know that Atiku and tinubu are strong atheists?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is On His Own, We Won't Support Him - Arewa by Moh247: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Let nigeria be islamised but not from tinubu but from Atiku the great computerised looter...
what will I tell my children and followers that cunningness pays ? Not possible my brother, in my world likes of tinubu are burnt and Atiku are castrated and sent out to the streets to roam free...

And I hope you know that I know that Atiku and tinubu are strong atheists?

With all this shalaye we both agreed Ipob miscreants won't smell AsoRock

Good!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Trash Atiku On A Live Interview In Channels And Arais Tv / 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra / From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.