Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. (3381 Views)

Don't Be A Boring Boyfriend, Do This And Thank Me Later (pics) / Prepare And Bath This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by SpiritualOT: 10:40pm On May 25, 2022
Prepare this favour soap and bath and see how things work out for you. See how money locates you, how favour locate you, how jobs locate you, and how contracts and opportunities locate you.

I've been using this soap for a long time and I can testify that if you try this soap. Mehn! You'll come back here and sing amazing grace.

The sweetest part of this soap is that the ingredients are few and easy to get.

Sit back, relax and learn how to prepare this beautiful soap.

Pawpaw (papaya) has a lot of spiritual benefits and it's the major ingredient in the making of this soap.

Moving forward, the ingredients needed for the making of the soap are:
- Ripe pawpaw.
- Local Soap. (black or white)
- Sheer butter ( Ori as the Yorubas will call it)
- White container that has a cover.
- New Sponge.
- Mortal and Pestle Or Grinding Stone.

Preparation Of The Soap.

Continue reading our blog and also learn more tips and spiritual orientations on there through the address in the image below

1 Share

Re: Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by Teaveapoet(f): 10:43pm On May 25, 2022
Amazing.
Re: Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by SpiritualOT: 10:46pm On May 25, 2022
Teaveapoet:
Amazing.

Yes. Read the blog and learn more tips.
Re: Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by SpiritualOT: 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by SpiritualOT: 11:47pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. by SpiritualOT: 8:12am On May 26, 2022
..s

(1) (Reply)

Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man / Is 5.1 Inches A Good Size For Man / How To Know A Woman Loves You (The only sign).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.