Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP (28406 Views)

Why Peter Obi Dumped Julius Abure – Labour Party Chieftain, Tanko / Bode George: It's A Lie, I Never Said I Will Work For Tinubu / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2022
With Obi gone from PDP, I will say R.I.P to PDP.

But the hope of PDP will be rekindled if Tinubu emerges as the APC flagbearer. �

Any candidate from PDP will win Tinubu in the general election.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by onuman: 7:59am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/25/it%E2%80%99s-pity-presidential-aspirant-peter-obi-dumped-pdp-%E2%80%93-bode-george

Oga Bode George,

If the US was politically restructured such that too many states and representative constituencies got proliferated in one region of the US which has larger land mass or population, the US would not have remained one country, political instability would have wrecked the US.
Arewa military dictators proliferated too many states in the old Northern region, thus assigned excess political representation and powers to the northern region to largely determine who becomes president of Nigeria. Fraud is Nigeria's 36 states and Abuja political structure with 19 states and Abuja in one Northern region, but only 17 states in the two southern regions.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by LasgidyPort: 8:00am On May 26, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:
He can't win all the time, but y'all want them to pay for the nomination forms all the time and also pay delegates all the time to get a slot already cornered to one out of all of them? Who be mumu?

Has he not always part of the process? Abi them put gun on his head to buy form?

Running away before the contest is cowardly and shows he's unreliable.

He disappointed millions of his followers.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Antivirus92(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2022
itaewon:
Nothing to pity here he is irrelevant to pdp
people who are in the pdp inner caucus are regretting his departure but then there is a street urchin who thinks he is irrelevant to pdp...

Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by onuman: 8:03am On May 26, 2022
Toks2008:
With Obi gone from PDP, I will say R.I.P to PDP.

But the hope of PDP will be rekindled if Tinubu emerges as the APC flagbearer. �

Any candidate from PDP will win Tinubu in the general election.

A strong APC presidential candidate from the south will beat Atiku of PDP who the cabal has prepared to succeed President Buhari.

How can Nigerians accept another Fulani to succeed President Buhari?
The ongoing mass resignation from PDP following Peter Obi's dumping of PDP speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by ViktorCash: 8:05am On May 26, 2022
PDP IS DEAD! WIKE HAS FINALLY KILLED IT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by onuman: 8:07am On May 26, 2022
ViktorCash:
PDP IS DEAD! WIKE HAS FINALLY KILLED IT cheesy

Atiku killed PDP, Wike is secondary.
Right from 1999, Atiku has always schemed for power for north, as he would dump PDP many times and return to PDP many times in his bid for power to the north.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Lionnation: 8:08am On May 26, 2022
Randomgist:
I'm beginning to doubt whether I will vote in the 2023 general elections, maybe if Osinbaja emerges as Apc flagbearer, since Obi is gone
obi is not fun, he only PDP
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Billygee2u: 8:09am On May 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine standing in the sun for an hour(s) just to vote in another old man with an outdated and analog brain?

Olorun maje

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Billygee2u: 8:09am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:
You can read the pain in Bode George that Peter left PDP, he was their surest hope.

The PDP Losing Obi as an aspirant made it loose integrity beyond recognition..

I expect Seyi makinde to start planning soonest...

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by afamaustin(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2022
I think is a wise decision.because even if pdp conduct the primary election,he won't win the ticket,let him join another party that can give him the ticket to run.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by wink2015(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi is a man of integrity. The kind of man you can rarely find in Nigeria. How many Nigerian politicians resigns from whatever they are doing if its not going well?

This is the only place I have issue with Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adesina are one of my favorites among Nigerian politicians of today but PYOs decision never to resign from being Terrorist Buhari's VP despite all the ills of Buhari's leadership is my only negative rating about PYO.

I tell you all, if Peter Obi was Prof Osinbajo, he would have resigned from office. That man is a man of integrity no pretense.

Nigerians missed great Igbo men of integrity like Peter Obi in the past, I am talking of men like:

Chief Emeka Anyaoku
Dr Alex Ekwueme
Michael Opkara
Alvan Ikoku
Prof Chinua Achebe

They should not miss this second opportunity to have another great Igbo man like Peter Obi this time because of tribalism, Peter Obi will make Nigerians become proud of being Nigerians, and will reposition Nigeria for greatness.

WHAT ABOUT ROCHAS OKOROCHA?

IS HE A MAN OF INTEGRITY?
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Basiljoe: 8:19am On May 26, 2022
Randomgist:
I'm beginning to doubt whether I will vote in the 2023 general elections, maybe if Osinbaja emerges as Apc flagbearer, since Obi is gone
Don't do it please. Someone that can't perform in 8 years doesn't need another 8 years to prove their below average mediocrity once again.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by warlordd(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2022
Shame to Obi for chickening out! A very selfish fellow. Apga dashed him a free governorship ticket courtesy of Ojukwu yet he betrayed the trust and defected to Pdp after ruling Anambra for 8 years. I guess he expected Pdp to do the same, to give him another free ticket just like Apga did, but that never happened.
When he dumped Apga, a party that made him what he is, a disappointed Bianca prophetically told him that "Apga will not die, the requiem is for u alone".
karma is indeed a bitch.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by omooba969(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2022
grammarian247:
In just three weeks, you'll master the rules to get a very high score in the Person Test of English(PTE); take my word for it! You will not need to buy any book and the couching coaching fee is chicken feed. Contact my me on 08038999587, I go run am for you.

You need an English tutorial yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Randy111(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2022
Nifemi2512:
Congratulations, he can as well be your president alone.
Truth be told, he lacks the sagacity to win an election.

Congratulations as tifnubu can now be your god alone

Tell me the sagacity he lacks. Sharing money during electioneering? You probably still don't realize how the dictate has been changing gradually over the time

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Sonn(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2022
As for me as a person' i have given up on Nigeria already, because it's so obvious we don't want Nigeria to move forward hence making it a business Enterprise handed over to few selected individuals, good and fine' how i even wish BUHARI continues beyond 2023' anyway, TINUBU or BUHARI" it's still the same water boiling inside the pot, one is a master in failure while the other is a confirmed Thief, and to make matters worst' a FAILURE is handing over to a THIEF, horrible and laughable at the same time, Nigeria is finished,
Old and sick people piloting the affairs of a country like Nigeria, looting Nigeria like there's no tomorrow, and i have come to realize that when it comes to LOOTING' PDPs are learners to compare APC, and the trend continues till God knows when, under BUHARI and APC we have become the world's capital of poverty just in six years and there's no hope of redemption as another THIEF is about to take over,
What an unfortunate country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by akan102: 8:31am On May 26, 2022
Randomgist:
He might reconsider joining another party where he feels is more open to doing things the majority will see as right and democratic, so don't give up yet, save your vote for that time, if really vote will count.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by dreu2fine(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/25/it%E2%80%99s-pity-presidential-aspirant-peter-obi-dumped-pdp-%E2%80%93-bode-george

Their is something e I'd not telling us
Or e as plan to join apc
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by tinsel: 8:37am On May 26, 2022
How can PDP hand over Anambra"s party structure and election materials for delegates to Chris Ubah. Let Wike that planned all these come and win Anambra let us see.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by franchasofficia: 8:45am On May 26, 2022
wink2015:

WHAT ABOUT ROCHAS OKOROCHA?

IS HE A MAN OF INTEGRITY?

No, Rochas is not. Rochas is in the class of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, El Rufai, Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole, Nyesome Wike, Godswill Akpabio, Orji Uzo Kalu, Ganduje, Tambuwal, etc, they are all political criminals of same pedigree.

But you see Peter Obi, Akinwunmi Adesina, Chukwuma Soludo, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (though I have some reservations for him for keeping shut under Buhari), Engr Seyi Makinde, Akeredolu, and a few others are men of integrity in Nigerian politics though nobody is completely clean but they are above average when it comes to Nigerian criminal politicians standard

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Coalhill23(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2022
KingKO22:
Peter Obi is a coward, shameless and a man with zero integrity . from APGA to PDP to where now

His miscreants supporters are the most pathetic dimwits ever to engage online.

Reno has said it all.

If Obi witness half of what Tinubu has faces and overcomed in politics he would have decamped to over 20 political parties by now.

Respect to Tinubu for maintaining only a political structure since inception. He is truly a leader with principles not all this baby desperate politicians

Now how much has Tinubu given to you from his bullion van?, and I hope that money will feed you and your upcoming generation for a lifetime.

Enablers of corrupt people into power. they know stupid ones like you will still kiss their ass, any day and any time.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Nobody: 8:52am On May 26, 2022
Let's me tell you what I believe is the reason for Obi's JAPA( run away) from PDP. The man knew from day 1 that all his gragra was just to negotiate for his usual level in Nigeria political office, the office of VP as oppose to his netizen
minions' thoughtless believe that Obi is the best and Tinubu can't even come second in APC primary etc etc. Now Obi's name can't even appear in PDP primary ballots. You know why? because he has seen Atiku, his master's bold handwriting on the board that the man has learned to pick his VP running mate from the southwest if he ever hoped to win the presidential race against APC. If you are from 5 percentile enclosure of the east from now on, learn to keep quiet when we are talking politics. The best in politics in Nigeria are hausas then Yorubas, then Deltans then others then Igbos in that order.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by paltielx: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
He knows he'll never get the win
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by deeva2: 8:59am On May 26, 2022
PDP is gradually loosing out in SE

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Coalhill23(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Obi is a foolish entitled ipob pig

He wouldn't have won the primaries even without an opponent. This is not S/East where IPOB are finding it easy slicing vaginas and cutting people's heads. We agree that we don't have the time and what it takes to rig elections online...but when it comes to reality, we sure know how to show them pigheads elections are different from mkpurumiri guzzling or drug peddling

People like you make Nigeria ungovernable. People like you are the reason why we are deserving of the likes of Buhari, Atiku and etc. You should be thankful that a man of integrity, Peter Obi (a former banker) would make himself available, to help the masses come out of economic doom.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by maasoap(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2022
Won't this madman called Bode George blame Tinubu for Obi's decision? Awon were elders, arebipa, odale!
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by tsdarkside(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2022
nigerian politicians are the worst type of wishy washy in the entire world....

loyalty is zero....
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by maasoap(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine standing in the sun for an hour(s) just to vote in another old man with an outdated and analog brain?

Olorun maje

Stop wailing and follow Obi. Who asked you to vote for anyone? Attention seeker
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
maasoap:

Stop wailing and follow Obi. Who asked you to vote for anyone? Attention seeker

na you dey mind this type of nigerians listening and believin in anything a nigerian politician says....

better concentrate on kickin any of them out of office with your votes,that dont perform and only talk....
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Ernesthugo(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2022
YOU ASS LICKING FANATIC JIHADIST WITH YOUR BLOOD TASTY ALLAH SHUT DA F.UCK UP...YEAH YOU WON IN THE CIVIL WAR WITH THE SLOGAN GIVE ME WATER,SOMEDAY NIGERIA WOULD BE SEPARATED.
BSdetective:
Only nyamiris take this agbaya elder called bode seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.