Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP (28663 Views)

Why Peter Obi Dumped Julius Abure – Labour Party Chieftain, Tanko / Bode George: It's A Lie, I Never Said I Will Work For Tinubu / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Felimax(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2022
kingyakos:

Obi would've preferred to stay and loose on a fair grounds than all this nonsense we seeing from the party chairman and other leaders of the party just because they don't like Obi's ideology of not bribing delegate and party chairman to give him their vote.
We advised him for long to resign from PDP when we first saw the flashing red light of the party ganging up against him.
Going as far to pay delegate not to attain Obi's campaign was a very wrong moves for PDP because as it stands PDP is dead on arrival when it comes to the presidential election.

Wherever Obi leads i follow
Wherever Obi leads the youth follow
Wherever Obi leads Nigerians follow

Well that is you. I remain with PDP.
Election is not about sentiment but winning. I wish you guys good luck.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by okanlanwon44879: 9:54am On May 26, 2022
He can't win all the time, but y'all want them to pay for the nomination forms all the time and also pay delegates all the time to get a slot already cornered to one out of all of them? Who be mumu?
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Hellonearth: 9:56am On May 26, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi has shown he is a coward capitulating at this point in time. Pdp don't need cowards, it takes guts to unseat a ruling party and they need a fighter not a pusssy running around looking for which party will give him free ticket.

Why always reason from anus. Where u there wit him.
Did u see what he saw?
Did u hear what he heard?
Did u read what he read?
Where u in the meeting he was?
Did u go where he went to?
Did u observe what he observed?

If u we're not involved in any of this,just keep you smelling gutters shot cos WHO NO GO NO KNOW
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by nonix22(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2022
you like vawulence grin grin grin
gambia:
The coming days will be so interesting.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by gambia(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2022
nonix22:
you like vawulence grin grin grin

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by kingyakos: 10:08am On May 26, 2022
Felimax:

Well that is you. I remain with PDP.
Election is not about sentiment but winning. I wish you guys good luck.

There's no sentiment here, Nigeria deserves more than just a politician but a leader.
Can you compare a man who's analysis on tackling of insecurity is a checkmate with a man who says by the mentioned of his name Boko Haram will run far.
It high time we also change our dimension of thought about the kind of leaders we want, Nigerians has suffer for far too long and we can't continue this way, we've get off the right direction already but it's time to set things straight and get to the right path.
I'm not saying u shouldn't remain as PDP member but please don't vote party.
Thanks.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Reference(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Only credible and acceptable option left is Atiku ... It's a pity indeed

How many times will I tell you folks that the structure of Nigeria will consistently give us the worst possible leaders at any point in the election cycle.

Until Nigeria restructures it will remain toxic to quality leadership and barren to men and women of goodwill towards leadership of this country.

And the reason is simple.
We as a people have not collectively agreed on what we want, what defines good quality and how to get quality leadership to work for our good.

The process of settling around collective values is called restructuring.

And until this is done elections will have no positive impact on development. We have just been wasting our time since 1999. Many elections but all indices of life and living remain worse than 23 years ago.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by adekolaelect(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2022
It is a pity you have no political ambitions than to wail& back like puppy Dogs.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Ojetayo17(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Such is life
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:28am On May 26, 2022
Coalhill23:

People like you make Nigeria ungovernable. People like you are the reason why we are deserving of the likes of Buhari, Atiku and etc. You should be thankful that a man of integrity, Peter Obi (a former banker) would make himself available, to help the masses come out of economic doom.
Are you referring to another Peter Obi? Or the same Pandora thief? grin grin
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Omodua(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2022
BSdetective:
Only nyamiris take this agbaya elder called bode seriously.
You must be a street boy. Not properly brought up. You are calling an Elder and ex Governor as Agbaya? Besides,he was a military General. Naval Commodore. Highly educated and erudite scholar.

Who is your father. Does he measure near this man. No,one rustic farmer in one the villages.
Apologise to this man.

You could make your points by being civil.
Not insulting.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by LIGHTROOM: 10:41am On May 26, 2022
The gang up against Peter obi was enormous. It visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. I wish him good luck
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BSdetective: 11:07am On May 26, 2022
Omodua:
You must be a street boy. Not properly brought up. You are calling an Elder and ex Governor as Agbaya? Besides,he was a military General. Naval Commodore. Highly educated and erudite scholar.

Who is your father. Does he measure near this man. No,one rustic farmer in one the villages.
Apologise to this man.

You could make your points by being civil.
Not insulting.

And you're the father of street boys and idiots that lick the asses of thieving old men that have added nothing to their community, you forgot to add that bode is also a criminal ex convict but how will you remember that. Goober ape.....avoid quoting me.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Omodua(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2022
BSdetective:

And you're the father of street boys and idiots that lick the asses of thieving old men that have added nothing to their community, you forgot to add that bode is also a criminal ex convict but how will you remember that. Goober ape.....avoid quoting me.
I insist you're a street boy who lacks manners.
Tinubu is your demi god and saviour. It shows how shortsighted and foolish you're.
Cheap slave!
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BSdetective: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
Omodua:
I insist you're a street boy who lacks manners.
Tinubu is your demi god and saviour. It shows how shortsighted and foolish you're.
Cheap slave!

Run along. Am allergic to your genetic foolishness.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On May 26, 2022
u WANT ATIKU TO MESS HIM UP,OLD ONE
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:58pm On May 26, 2022
In politics, never say never.

But I think PDP just bought a coffin for their party
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by ajl: 1:03pm On May 26, 2022
It's all waste of time, it's clear that PDP will be presenting a northern candidate who will eventually win the election, northern style.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by anthonyonyolu(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Obi is a foolish entitled ipob pig

He wouldn't have won the primaries even without an opponent. This is not S/East where IPOB are finding it easy slicing vaginas and cutting people's heads. We agree that we don't have the time and what it takes to rig elections online...but when it comes to reality, we sure know how to show them pigheads elections are different from mkpurumiri guzzling or drug peddling

you really be goat and yam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Buhari’s Government Has Recovered N1 Trillion Looted Funds – APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.