Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP (28407 Views)

Why Peter Obi Dumped Julius Abure – Labour Party Chieftain, Tanko / Bode George: It's A Lie, I Never Said I Will Work For Tinubu / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Mooh247: 6:06am On May 26, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Dcaliphate(m): 6:06am On May 26, 2022
No pity anything... PDP is corrupt too, afterall na them born APC.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by alcanvisa: 6:07am On May 26, 2022
AlCan Visa - Immigration Services ensure the highest professional standards are adhered to at all times on each case. We work towards saving time, effort, and your worthy money by proactively working on the visa process and giving the best services to clients, in a timely and making the visa process smooth and stress-free. We aim to provide the right guidance to each student so they can make their dream come true.

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BESTScientist1: 6:07am On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Obi is a foolish entitled ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Tannhauser(m): 6:08am On May 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by shigishege: 6:08am On May 26, 2022
If Obinawanem can pick race because of ordinary primary election, if the real presidential election now come I can bet obi no go stand 3 rounds in the ring before him go knockout. They think this is anambra erection grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BabaIbo: 6:08am On May 26, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi has shown he is a coward capitulating at this point in time. Pdp don't need cowards, it takes guts to unseat a ruling party and they need a fighter not a pusssy running around looking for which party will give him free ticket.

PDP can't unseat APC if they continue with the way they are handling their politics, that is just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by oweman: 6:12am On May 26, 2022
Even if he did not withdraw he can't win that primary for his bad behaviour in as Anambra state governor against the northerners in his state it now dawn on him his effort is a waste !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by DeleTaller: 6:16am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/25/it%E2%80%99s-pity-presidential-aspirant-peter-obi-dumped-pdp-%E2%80%93-bode-george

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: mynd44

As a state and PDP chieftain ..... the time you were suppose use to have meeting with the aspirants and make sure you reconcile the aggrieved members....the only thing you were busy doing was shouting Tinubu name up and down....u never see anything yet ooo... Jandor don win primary for Lagos ... and just waiit and see how people go dump Lagos pdp... someone that newly join ur party was given ticket.....does it mean lagos pdp don't have a credible candidate?....
For those shouting Ambode will join pdp... how far now?....

As for baba Bode... its better u join APC before it becomes too late for ya sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by autodevice(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by slowice(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2022
Pdp is obviously not ready to take power anytime soon..... They just destroyed their surest chance by letting obi leave.

Believe me, for pdp to win come 2023, they need to do the unusual, go the extra mile, go beyond the normal politics to win trust and affection from nigerians at large.

An Opposition party that thinks and behave like it is still in power will never make any meaningful impact and this is the beginning of their total annihilation.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Allisgud: 6:21am On May 26, 2022
Give wike flag make hear word

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Afamed: 6:21am On May 26, 2022
The Pandora thief

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Harmlesspill(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2022
KingKO22:
Peter Obi is a coward, shameless and a man with zero integrity . from APGA to PDP to where now

His miscreants supporters are the most pathetic dimwits ever to engage online.

Reno has said it all.

If Obi witness half of what Tinubu has faces and overcomed in politics he would have decamped to over 20 political parties by now.

Respect to Tinubu for maintaining only a political structure since inception. He is truly a leader with principles not all this baby desperate politicians
Brother, good morning!
What did Peter Obi actually do to your region..,
Maybe he was born from the most hated region in Nigeria.
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Harmlesspill(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2022
Harmlesspill:

Brother, good morning!
What did Peter Obi actually do to your region..,
Maybe he was born from the most hated region in Nigeria.
It's well
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by donprinyo(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Obi is a foolish entitled ipob pig

He wouldn't have won the primaries even without an opponent. This is not S/East where IPOB are finding it easy slicing vaginas and cutting people's heads. We agree that we don't have the time and what it takes to rig elections online...but when it comes to reality, we sure know how to show them pigheads elections are different from mkpurumiri guzzling or drug peddling
You nothing in common with a decent society. I think one day you will be in jail or worst be killed.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Shawnnn01: 6:25am On May 26, 2022
Even if I sit in snow I will not be voting the Pandora Criminal. Na that old man wey de peepoo for body I go vote. You can rot in the deepest part of hell with your wail.

BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine standing in the sun for an hour(s) just to vote in another old man with an outdated and analog brain?

Olorun maje

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Truthisbittte10: 6:28am On May 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tewonde will always shook mouth into every matter
an elderly man very old enough to be your grandpa you just call ex-prisoner, even after the court clear him of the charges against him.
Just pray life don't work against you, peace.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by InoGetJoy: 6:28am On May 26, 2022
Randomgist:
I'm beginning to doubt whether I will vote in the 2023 general elections, maybe if Osinbaja emerges as Apc flagbearer, since Obi is gone
same as me
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by jrusky(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tewonde will always shook mouth into every matter

But it's his party nah bro this is not about Tewonde he belong to pdp and has not shift ground on his membership ever since.
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Golan007: 6:29am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

PDP can't unseat APC if they continue with the way they are handling their politics, that is just the fact.

I still don't understand what you guys mean.

Let's be Frank.

There would have been no PDP but for Wike who himself is nursing presidential ambition.

Should Wike relinquish his dream for Peter Obi who is actually a newer member of the party?

But for Atiku selecting Obi as his running mate at the last election, Obi would have fallen into anonymity.

As of today, he's still riding on the crest of that opportunity.

Obi cannot win a presidential election.

He may be popular in the East - but no where else.

PDP should survive without him.

They wouldn't have prospered because of him in any case.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by DamnNiggar: 6:30am On May 26, 2022
BESTScientist1:
He has my utmost respect for that, the time has come when people should understand we are voting individuals and not party....it's either yemi Oshibajo or Peter Obi.... wherever they go, Nigerians will vote them em mass....Yoruba reping PYO or DPO.

Exactly this is what I expect our foolish youths to be thinking
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
donprinyo:

You nothing in common with a decent society. I think one day you will be in jail or worst be killed.
Same way you and your offsprings will be jailed before getting killed.

Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BabaIbo: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
Golan007:

I still don't understand what you guys mean.

Let's be Frank.

There would have been no PDP but for Wike who himself is nursing presidential ambition.

Should Wike relinquish his dream for Peter Obi who is actually a newer member of the party?

But for Atiku selecting Obi as his running mate at the last election, Obi would have fallen into anonymity.

As of today, he's still riding on the crest of that opportunity.

Obi cannot win a presidential election.

He may be popular in the East - but no where else.

PDP should survive without him.

They wouldn't have prospered because of him in any case.

Be sincere with yourself....

Between Wike, Atiku and Obi, who will pull the highest vote in a free and fair election?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Golan007: 6:36am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

Between Wike, Atiku and Obi, who will pull the highest vote in a free and fair election?

Atiku.

Obi next then Wike.

But the question is Irrelevant.

None can win the presidential election on his own.

Wike sustained PDP whilst the likes of Obi were still checking their bank accounts.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Royalty83(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:
You can read the pain in Bode George that Peter left PDP, he was their surest hope.

The PDP Losing Obi as an aspirant made it loose integrity beyond recognition..

I expect Seyi makinde to start planning soonest...

Who be Seyi Makinde for national politics? Una brain sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Nobody: 6:37am On May 26, 2022
DeleTaller:

As a state and PDP chieftain ..... the time you were suppose use to have meeting with the assistants and make sure you reconcile the aggrieved members....the only thing you were buy doing was shouting Tinubu name up and down....u never see anything yet ooo... Jandor don win primary for Lagos ... and just waiit and see how people go dump Lagos pdp... someone that newly join ur party was given ticket.....does it mean lagos pdp don't have a credible candidate?....
For those shouting Ambode will join pdp... how far now?....

As for baba Bode... its better u join APC before it becomes too late for ya sir

That one is there problem.. I have nothing to do with PDP..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2022
Shawnnn01:
Even if I sit in snow I will not be voting the Pandora Criminal. Na that old man wey de peepoo for body I go vote. You can write in the deepest part of hell with your wail.

Why are you fighting with yourself?? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2022
Royalty83:

Who be Seyi Makinde for national politics? Una brain sef

I think Seyi has a leading character that appeals..
Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

Hahahahaha Is there anything fair in Nigeria? Does Nigeria look like Ukraine that can elect a comedian for president? Or America that can elect an actor and bodybuilder for governor of the richest state in the country? Does it look like France or Canada that will elect a 40 years old middle aged man as president/prime minister? Give up hope of fairness in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP by djon78(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2022
abobote:
Big loss for PDP and peter Obi.
APC will have a free ride to the presidency again.
Since Peter Obi knows he is not ready for money politics, why contesting for president in the first place

And where has money politics left Nigeria?

As a backward Third world country
Where her common citizens are suffering left and right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.