Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Know This, You Will Remain A Virgin Till Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This, You Will Remain A Virgin Till Your Wedding Night (530 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This, You Will Remain A Virgin Till Your Wedding Night by TkhGuy(m): 2:40am On May 26, 2022
Why is being a virgin is such a very high value attribute for men?

This secret is what I will be discussing with you briefly in a moment,

Most girl loose their virginity because of bad influence who have lost theirs,

But should you have kept it, you will never regret giving it to your husband, be him broke or not

Just keeping till wedding night would have yield more fruit than you can ever imagine,

Even if the boyfriend that took it bought you iphone 13 pro max excess you will know you have possibility of owning a Rose Royce & you choose iPhone 13,

When a great ritual sacrify is to be made, a virgin girl is always the top search & pick that can get it successfully done, the question remains, why is it such a big deal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8HlYij5kY

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Worst Feelings / Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? / Lady Break Down In Tears After Boyfriend Block Her For Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.