Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF (32741 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by patrickcollins: 9:11am On May 26, 2022
AmongUs:

What happen to KADUNA?
Army headquarters was attacked, train conveying passengers was wrecked, scores killed and kidnapped, lives have been wiped off in so many local government's
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by tiswell(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

You want them to conduct it in the SE so you can kill them.
If they fix the interview on Monday morning, can you attend?
why will they fix it on a Monday mornung?

Why don't they fix it in a bandit/bokoharam camp in Borno or Kaduna

bunch of unrepentant hypocrites and tribalists sad

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Afonjakid: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
drlateef:

Nobody supports bandits in kaduna. That’s why they live in the bush. But in igboland, everyone supports IPOB killing of their fellow igbos like chicken being sacrificed for the gods. They support their breasts and vagina being sliced in broad daylight. They support the killing of government officials, burning of police stations and prisons, burning of INEC offices and other government buildings. They even dance for IPOB in market places. Who will go to such barbaric canibalistic enclave to conduct interviews that will benefit your people? Who wants to die while people watch and clap for the IPOB baboons?
Nobody supports bandits in KAduna but they have been fighting bandits there for many years.

Nobody supports bandits but notherners called them freedom fighters.

Notherners accused GEJ of genocide when he was dealing with them.

If nobody supports them, terrorism would have ended in the north for a very long time ago
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by ASAPFERG: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
Flatheadds deserved to be bombed to ashes cool

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Awolowo foolishness led to him commiting suicide

The same northerners you worship denied MKO abiola presidency in 1993 which led to his death and that of his wife kudirat abiola ..

The same Northerner you are fighting the south east people over to please , are just about Kicking Tinubu presidential ambition down the drain grin

The northerns humaliated general oladipo diya , making him go on his kneels crying and begging for his life during general sanni abacha government .

Guy una no dey shame ?
This one na story but e no go give una freedom.
Igbo means slavery and they must serve Nigerians faithfully.
You cannot rule Nigeria nor leave this country, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by arantess: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
noleflendum:
you want the PTDF officers to be killed because of the useless sit at home?
but they conducted in bornu and kaduna and jos and every volatile states??
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
This one na story but e no go give una freedom.
Igbo means slavery and they must serve Nigerians faithfully.
You cannot rule Nigeria nor leave this country, trust me.
Keep crying you hear

I'm done replying you so you have enough time to go through my last post before this and think ask yourself what offense did the Yoruba commited against the north that made north hates Yoruba so much ..

The igbos are the reason there are many poor people in south west
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Djamel(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2022
....but the Northern part of Nigeria is peaceful to have centres there?
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:19am On May 26, 2022
IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN NEITHER WILL THEY LEAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by odomanis: 9:20am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
This is want IPOB wants for Igbos, Further marginalization, so they can go on Twitter to tag UN and Donald trump that don't care...

IPOB well done..

Normal Nigeria marginalize Igbos, but ipob activities is giving more excuses for further marginalization.

If this continues they might even cancel elections in South East and heaven won't fall, So IPOB criminals stop ruining Igbos in the South East..
Think about your people, the people outside don't give a dam.n.

Please may I ask you,why are they going ahead to conduct the interview at Kaduna ? You can go to Kaduna by air or train or even road yet,the interview is going ahead there. More people are being killed in Kaduna and Katsina than the whole of Southeast,why cancel that of southeast and hold the Kaduna as scheduled ? Please answer me.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 9:20am On May 26, 2022
When have they ever conducted interview in the South-East? Meanwhile, who has seen the shortlist of candidates? Where can one find it?
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:24am On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep crying you hear

I'm done replying you so you have enough time to go through my last post before this and think ask yourself what offense did the Yoruba commited against the north that made north hates Yoruba so much ..

The igbos are the reason there are many poor people in south west
The whole country hate you folks yet they don't want you to leave because you are our slave.
Continue to kill yourselves in that mmkpurummiri land and reduce it to somalia. Hahahahaha
Igbo=Nigerian slave

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Careful4u: 9:25am On May 26, 2022
U are d***b! If u have nothing to say Mr man, keep Sh***

Northern part of the country that is Boko Haram headquarters was included!

noleflendum:
you want the PTDF officers to be killed because of the useless sit at home?
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by bennytrips27(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by hammer567: 9:26am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The whole country hate you folks yet they don't want you to leave because you are our slave.
Continue to kill yourselves in that mmkpurummiri land and reduce it to somalia. Hahahahaha
Igbo=Nigerian slave

2023, WILL SHUT U UP.

NOT LONG NOW, U GO RENAME NAIRALAND TO ODUDUWALAND.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Jomonix: 9:30am On May 26, 2022
marsman:

The hate you give, you receive two times. You are not the only that can dish out hate, what others are doing is paying you back in your coins.

I can't believe the real culprits are the ones saying: someone was fed with hate and lies. No body had to tell me or even told me anything about your tribes hypocritical nature, I saw it my self. Always shifting blames and looking for who to degrade.

The south east is now a red zone where criminals now control their daily activities, where is the lie?

The insecurity in the SE will end. It is not in our nature. Some elements borrowed the habit from you. So it will never be a permanent feature. We believe in hard work which is ingrained in the DNA of all Igbo. I know saying the truth is misinterpreted as hate. Otherwise tell me one example of an Igbo hating another tribe. I know you have none. Fool.

Another thread is speaking about Nigeria spending N999 million per day to feed 10million pupils. This is the Nigeria you will reinforce through your hatefulness. Don't worry your next president will borrow 50 trillion dollars and blow it while you hate.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
You were able to conduct in north east and north west even north central but can't conduct in south east ...ok we here you ooh
Is there sit at home in these areas you mentioned? Do their people go into town burning vehicles while beating and killing people? Continue in your self deceit until your children have to travel to other regions to write waec and jamb.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by ikpumbe(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
This is want IPOB wants for Igbos, Further marginalization, so they can go on Twitter to tag UN and Donald trump that don't care...

IPOB well done..

Normal Nigeria marginalize Igbos, but ipob activities is giving more excuses for further marginalization.

If this continues they might even cancel elections in South East and heaven won't fall, So IPOB criminals stop ruining Igbos in the South East..

This comment isn't in support of the decision of PDTF, but the fact remains if IPOB had stayed peaceful the PDTF and FG won't come up with this tasteless and flimsy excuse to further marginalize and stress Igbos resident in the south east. BUT ULTIMATELY IPOB IS DESERVING OF THE BLAME

Come out and say what you want to say.

Anti igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Prozico22(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
“We conduct the interviews in the six geopolitical zones of the country but we are doing in five geopolitical zones of the country this year because of the issues of insecurity in the Southeast.”

Mustapha explained that candidates in the Southeast have been advised to pick centres outside the region to enable them participate in the interview process.

Summary
the remaining zones are peaceful
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Soundmind(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2022
This is not in any way because of Nnandi Kanu or IPOB and their activities. If they were able to do it in North East, North West And North Central, why can't they do it in South East. This is just wickedness and brazen marginalization.
We have been sending our children to school with our money from time immemorial. Those PTDF are sending on scholarship will meet our children there and will attest that with our without PTDF fund, we are ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Dshocker(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:

IPOB well done..

This comment isn't in support of the decision of PDTF, but the fact remains if IPOB had stayed peaceful the PDTF and FG won't come up with this tasteless and flimsy excuse to further marginalize and stress Igbos resident in the south east. BUT ULTIMATELY IPOB IS DESERVING OF THE BLAME

But they held it in the north east
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by warlordd(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2022
ezenwajosh:
But they have center in KADUNA....IN KADUNA O chai Igbo's when will you learn

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Do terrorists force force people to sit at home in Kaduna? Answer me Ipob bingo.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
The chickens have come home to roost.

They all supported the evil. Let them face the consequences. How can this region be supporting some bunch of ragtags filled with unlearned people who are swayed by emotions and lies.Most of these low budget shekaus can hardly string two sentences correctly...

Those vaginas slicing, head dicing douchebags called IPOB must first liberate themselves from the greedy politicians who have mortgaged the future of the Alaigbo masses before moving to liberate themselves from Nigeria..

So no terrorism in the north east?
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by CSTRR: 9:42am On May 26, 2022
A WARRI PROVERB says person wey dey wan roast no dey use petrol as pomade.

This is the most anti igbo govt since 1999.

And ipob just gave them a plausible excuse.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by kizitoik2004(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2022
northern Nigeria petrol cooperation, and some fools think that not conducting interview in south east means shit....... abeg celebautos will program your Mercedes Benz smart key at best price
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by marsman: 9:43am On May 26, 2022
Jomonix:

The insecurity in the SE will end. It is not in our nature. Some elements borrowed the habit from you. So it will never be a permanent feature. We believe in hard work which is ingrained in the DNA of all Igbo. I know saying the truth is misinterpreted as hate. Otherwise tell me one example of an Igbo hating another tribe. I know you have none. Fool.
Borrowed? The largest exporter of crimes are the Igbos, within and outside Nigeria, you guys are the reason the outside world thinks Nigerians are only made of criminals and cheaters, atleast others keeps and prosecutes their bad eggs within their region, Igbos are the ones who will do anything and cheat any one for money, and the jealousy for the Yorubas no be here, if you have not compared yourself to Yorubas in a day you cannot rest.
I guess we can term kanus words about Yoruba pastors and burning down establishment in south west as truth, now you are showing the hate by killing innocent kids and a pregnant woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Guide777(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2022
No insecurity in Kaduna ba? Continue...
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by CSTRR: 9:44am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN NEITHER WILL THEY LEAVE NIGERIA.
Not possible.

One will have to give way for the other in the long run.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by uksim: 9:46am On May 26, 2022
[/color][quote author=Thinkam post=113181554]This is want IPOB wants for Igbos, Further marginalization, so they can go on Twitter to tag UN and Donald trump that don't care...

IPOB well done..

This comment isn't in support of the decision of PDTF, but the fact remains if IPOB had stayed peaceful the PDTF and FG won't come up with this tasteless and flimsy excuse to further marginalize and stress Igbos resident in the south east. BUT ULTIMATELY IPOB IS DESERVING OF THE BLAME[/quote

[color=#990000]At times I wonder how ppl reason ,if there should be any part of this country that should be mostly avoided,it should be in the north...since 2015 till date ,north has been on siege of BH,bandits Fulani herdsmen and with suicide bomber yet we considered it more peaceful than south east,,,na yeye de smell..
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Landtans2: 9:47am On May 26, 2022
YOU'LL WANT TO PLANT BAY LEAF IN YOUR COMPOUND AFTER DOING THIS.

Bay leaf has a lot of spiritual importance. In due time, we'll cover more of the importance of this blog.

In this post, we'll be looking at how to use the bay leaf to attract money or financial breakthrough.

It will be nice if you do this practice today after reading this post. I want to see y'all testimony on this because I've been doing this and it has been working for me. I do this whenever I have something I want to buy urgent and I'm down financially. In the space of three days max, money will locate me and my aim will be met. I also want you to benefit from this spiritual update. It's so simple to do.

Keep reading our blog at the address in the image below

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by CSTRR: 9:47am On May 26, 2022
Dshocker:

But they held it in the north east
Is it today that you know that buhari govt is anti igbo?

Why should ipob give him the excuse to perpetuate his bigotry with good reason?

Because the reason they gave is defendable, even though we know it is rooted in bigotry.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2022
This one is very clear and open...
Marginalization has been the issue since the creation of this nation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fashola attends niece's birthday party in Lagos / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.