Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF (32766 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by jericco1(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2022
Well the South East should not feel left out, after all a high percentage of them want out.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by caracas: 8:21am On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
The chickens have come home to roost.

They all supported the evil. Let them face the consequences. How can this region be supporting some bunch of ragtags filled with unlearned people who are swayed by emotions and lies.Most of these low budget shekaus can hardly string two sentences correctly...

Those vaginas slicing, head dicing douchebags called IPOB must first liberate themselves from the greedy politicians who have mortgaged the future of the Alaigbo masses before moving to liberate themselves from Nigeria..

Keep fooling n deceiving yourselves about IPOB
You are inconsequential, The pl that matters knows IPOB is a peaceful organization

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Jollylolly(f): 8:21am On May 26, 2022
I still feel if heavy security officials are deployed to ensure those interviews are conducted in the south east, it would be successful.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 8:21am On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

ARE U AFRAID?

NUFF SAID!

Yes for sure.

Until you're politically, commercially and mentally defeated.

2/3 has been done.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2022
This is a plan to scheme out the region.
Tell me the part of this country that is safe in terms of security.
Enugu should have been selected. Owerri capital isn't bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Jomonix: 8:21am On May 26, 2022
marsman:

One don dey forbes before, but as usual he was discovered to be a fake product of scam.

Children whose parents bred with lies and hate.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by madapcmod: 8:23am On May 26, 2022
The PTDF boss is an idiot.

Enugu and Kaduna/Bauchi, which one is safer?

Just tell us you want to reduce the number of south easterners to get the scholarship.

Bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by hammer567: 8:23am On May 26, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yes for sure.

Until you're politically, commercially and mentally defeated.

2/3 has been done.

U WILL RUN AND LEAVE NIGERIA IN THE COMING MONTHS OR JOIN INTERNALLY DISPLACED PEOPLE.

BETTER YET, REFUGEE CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

U DEY HEAR MAJORITY TRIBE AND U DONT KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2022
What is this? What insecurity? If that is the case then no one should get the scholarship as we all know that the whole country isn't safe..

How about the northern states engulfed by herdsmen and bandits?

3 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by marsman: 8:24am On May 26, 2022
Jomonix:

Children whose parents bred with lies and hate.
Yes the Igbos, I wonder why they hate every body not Igbo in Nigeria and will say any lie to score a cheap points.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Diligence: 8:24am On May 26, 2022
Lame excuse. Unacceptable!
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by bayelsaowei(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2022
madapcmod:
The PTDF boss is an idiot.

Enugu and Kaduna/Bauchi, which one is safer?

Just tell us you want to reduce the number of south easterners to get the scholarship.

Bastards
I was shocked at his reason..where in Nigeria is safe ? Even abuja isn't safe..

That man's head is not correct.

3 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 8:24am On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

U WILL RUN AND LEAVE NIGERIA IN THE COMING MONTHS OR JOIN INTERNALLY DISPLACED PEOPLE.

BETER YET REFUGEE CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

U DEY HEAR MAJORITY TRIBE AND U DONT KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.

I know what you can do is singing, so I have enough drums.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by onuman: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
ourchy:
Is the insecurity in southeast as bad as that in the north? Boko Haram, bandits and armed herdsmen... Or when the niger Delta militants were operating, did any one exclude them because of it.

Those parasites mortally afraid of Biafra are the ones inducing insecurity in the SE. They started division of Nigeria with their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in a multi religious society. Boko haram emerged and says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Under Buhari government, these Islamists have upper hand and oiled propaganda machinery. They induce evil in the SE and tell the falsehood that Igbos and IPOB are killing Igbos and causing insecurity in the SE.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by coolplanet: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
Oplomo:

You better pass any Igbo man? even though na osho-free una dey chop since independence while the Igbo man pays for everything darn thing he gets?

Even the free edu wey Awolowo give una, oyo and osun states still dey fail WAEC and JAMB massively back to back while the world dey hail Igbo scholars from Africa to Europe to USA. Mugus! grin grin

I don't think that Guy is from the south west cos we think before we type. How can someone support marginalisation in the highest order. This is really unfair with the Igbos. We say one Nigeria but some are seen as 5% and you don't want them to separate from the failed country sitting on gun powder.

Saying there is insecurity, what are the criteria of conducting same interview in the north that has been tagged by the world powers as unsafe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Chukwumawisdom: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
You were able to conduct in north east and north west even north central but can't conduct in south east ...ok we here you ooh
That's The country for you! They thought that everyone will buy those their lame excuse.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by pchukwudi: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
Exactly what I said.

Your mind is warped and messed up. That's why you excuse injustice.

When IPOB folks were being forced to swim in the mud and get murdered in cold blood on the streets and from house to house, did you not cheer it?

You are still doing the same thing now even though those writing exams are regular folks. Enugu is safer than Kaduna, yet you demonic idiots will be justifying nonsense.

Thinkam:
did I say the excuse is fair, your IPOB criminal activities has made them take that decision and you must live with it.. They might even cancel elections in South east and heaven won't fall

5 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by hammer567: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I know what you can do is singing, so I have enough drums.

Y U DEY DISTURB MY MENTION, IS NIGERIA DAT IMPORTANT TO U?

WE WILL ENFORCE OUR RIGHT TO EXIST AND NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

WE ARE READY FOR U.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Emergingnation3(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Go and tell that to the igbos that applied and will get the scholarship while you keep shouting "Biafra or death ' on Nairaland.
We have the largest gas deposit in SE, make una come harness'am make we see.....
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by VIKTO83(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2022
Ok.
North East and North West are more secured than South East?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Golan007: 8:27am On May 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
no e no pain us we already know this will happen lets watch how PDP plans to win 2023 election but fingers crossed PETER OBI IS COMING

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by donval2121(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:
The chickens have come home to roost.

They all supported the evil. Let them face the consequences. How can this region be supporting some bunch of ragtags filled with unlearned people who are swayed by emotions and lies.Most of these low budget shekaus can hardly string two sentences correctly...

Those vaginas slicing, head dicing douchebags called IPOB must first liberate themselves from the greedy politicians who have mortgaged the future of the Alaigbo masses before moving to liberate themselves from Nigeria..

So the Likes of Kaduna where Bandits operates and kills without recourse is now better off the southeast. Elections wouldn't hold in Southeast but it will hold in Borno headquarters of Bokoharam and they get over 2million votes. Its simple they are afraid of the IPOB but embrace Bandits and Bokoharam because its their business. They take instructions from them. Am not in anyway in support of the killings.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Jomonix: 8:27am On May 26, 2022
marsman:

Yes the Igbos, I wonder why they hate every body not Igbo in Nigeria and will say any lie to score a cheap points.

Your parents fed you lies, that's why you are incapable of removing the log in your eyes and is bent on shouting hoarse over the speck in another's eyes. It is really a pity. If you are asked why the hate or to give typical example to support your position I bet you will have no genuine response. I hope some of you might still have a chance to be redeemed of hate.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by tnerro1(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
If you can conduct in the north east with boko boys and bandits businessmen present, then you can conduct in the south east. Useless Abokii man

4 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by ceejayluv(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This isn't a problem of course, Ndi Igbo won't be angry at this. They have good understanding.

They're proud supporters of Ipob, so no sacrifice is too much for Biafra.
Laughable.....
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by aspabay(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
You were able to conduct in north east and north west even north central but can't conduct in south east ...ok we here you ooh

Of course, no one needs to tell you that the NE is safer than the SE.

In the NE it is guerilla warfare, they attack villages and highways, in SE they attack government buildings, LGs, and police stations.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 8:28am On May 26, 2022
LIARS,they knew quite that in things like this t huge percentage of igbos would emerge victoriously,like the way we beat them in jamb and waec.
This another UNITY SCHOOL FEAR SCHEME.
2 score for yobe state
200 for Imo state
We are ok,

5 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Traplord09: 8:28am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
did I say the excuse is fair, your IPOB criminal activities has made them take that decision and you must live with it.. They might even cancel elections in South east and heaven won't fall

Did da tell you that east need de government officials army arrangement electric election results

No Igbo are more greater than that is power of Igbo become 1 voice Note
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by tobby99(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2022
noleflendum:
•Shortlists 8,800 for overseas scholarships
Pure marginalization. there has been persistent insecurity in the north for years and nobody is withholding whatever that is due to them. but once it happens in igboland the whole world starts crying. everybody is talking about unknown gun that killed people in the east, what about suicide bombers and bandits that kill children daily. why is no one talking about it

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-southeast-is-excluded-from-our-interviews-ptdf

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

Y U DEY DISTURB MY MENTION, IS NIGERIA DAT IMPORTANT TO U?

WE WILL ENFORCE OUT RIGHT TO EXIST AND NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

WE ARE READY FOR U.

Nigeria is mine,why should I not care?

Though almost all of West Africa is ours,Nigeria too is important.

You can exist,you have the right to. But you will not exist as masters but slaves.

You are ready to sing us a sing.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2022
They would have conducted in Ebonyi state/Enugu State they are safer

Lol they don't even have an excuse.

But why are my fellow Nigerians rejoicing here?? Some comments are not making sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.