Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) (54689 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2022
Zeh nation incorporated

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Ebuka19977(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2022
cool cool
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2022
This guy ain't stopping soon. His ruggedness and street credibility is definitely working for him. Hopefully he behaves more matured but that can only remain hope
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by boladale123: 9:42pm On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na mumu be dis thing jare...

Instead make he concentrate on hin music career grin grin grin
Very soon, BB naija go commot, nobody go get him time again grin grin grin

A word is enough for the wise...

All this trending stuff go end one day

Jealousy will you there.
You better pray for Grace on your life.

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by chatinent: 9:42pm On May 26, 2022
I want to be mad.

I see madness rules the world.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Malory: 9:43pm On May 26, 2022
flames007:
I'm not a fan of his lifestyle and mindset overall, but If they asked me to define grace, i'd point to this guy.
True
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Amalekki: 9:44pm On May 26, 2022
Hmm o tun ti zeh!
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the overrated person I have seen in my life
You ehh!
Anyways, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by YangaBabe: 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
Truth be told, that his zazoo jam na better hit, truly grace they this guy life. Make I vibe to that song again with my Freepod pro abeg. smiley

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2022
That's beautiful idea.

I bring to you an opportunity to own a beautiful portion of landed properties within AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

It's an Estate covered by C of o.
We do instant allocation on full payment and the Estate is ready to build as soon as you are ready.

Price:
Full Plot - N10m
Half Plot - N5m

3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5m
3 Bedroom Duplex - N35m.

Make N1m initial deposit and spread the balance.

Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by alizma: 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
The guy understands his limit and he is making good use of it. Those of you shouting one hit song, you will be shocked that this guy will make his way out of poverty with this one hit song. Besides what is the benefit of 1000 hit song and you can't build your own house of rent a decent apartment?

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
There no what God cannot do, except what HE didn't not want to do.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by vb0mb(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
Who are the other directors.

Somebody is trying to fleece this guy. He may become a minority shareholder in his company without knowing.

#schoolisnotascam

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
flames007:
I'm not a fan of his lifestyle and mindset overall, but If they asked me to define grace, i'd point to this guy.
grace kor, grace ni...

Person don join cult, ignorant folks are shouting grace... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by PussyOdour(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

He is very overrated for sure
But tell me why you aren't using your candidlady monicker grin grin grin grin
It has been long we saw you grin grin

Meanwhile remove that person's pic on your dp
That isn't you....

I hope the person gets to sue you for impersonation...

Mehn guy you de fold hands sha. Check the Ip address of MadamVanessa and candidlady , you'll see they're far apart. You just successfully disgrace yourself. Common IP address you can't check.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Aliou007(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2022
grin
If I tried this line on you, won’t you block me?
Spaxon:
Me with bae wey I no get..
Me; babe you're so portable can I be your Zazu?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by samuel19222(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
grace kor, grace ni...

Person don join cult, ignorant folks are shouting grace... embarassed

Abeg me sef wan join, you know how to?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Cokahot: 10:01pm On May 26, 2022
Trash artist who is already broke. Abegi

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by reidkrugger(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Na you I see for that picture? Interesting.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2022
Coincidentally my business incorporation certificate landed this evening and I came online to see his..

We move.. smiley

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who is the dude?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:

This is no longer funny
How old are you

Tell me one good reason you feel this acct of mine is her alt
Candidlady..if this is the only guy you need to ignore then pls do so..he's a kid..this same thing have been tagging me for weeks now..when when I took some break I got almost hundreds of tags from this guy laying false accusations and linking me to other accounts..

He needs your response that's all..if you ignore him he's gonna go crazy..just ignore his tags and watch him die off..
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Forward thinking man.

Kudos!!!

Face ur man ma'am
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2022
Munzy14:
Coincidentally my business incorporation certificate landed this evening and I came online to see his..

We move.. smiley

Stop selling cigarettes undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by penceman(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2022
Am not shocked that a complete trash singer is trending, its the same paradox between buhari and peter obi. A country in the shit hole. Many can no longer digest melody. Lets keep producing good song for the few angels among us
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by dododawa1: 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
If Headies no give this guy AWARD,Omo 3 world war loading

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Okobola146: 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
One album star. Make another noise make we see. Overhyped star!
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Okobola146: 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
dododawa1:
If Headies no give this guy AWARD,Omo 3 world war loading
for wetin now?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 10:40pm On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

He is very overrated for sure
But tell me why you aren't using your candidlady monicker grin grin grin grin
It has been long we saw you grin grin

Meanwhile remove that person's pic on your dp
That isn't you....

I hope the person gets to sue you for impersonation...

grin ;Dchia this is very very vawulent of you oo please have mercy on that useless man pretending to be a woman grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.