Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) (54692 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by starstunna1313(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the overrated person I have seen in my life

It is hatred that is worrying your life. What are you good with?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by owaodunayo1: 5:08am On May 27, 2022
Portable has now decided to venture into business.
That's nice and brilliant.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:08am On May 27, 2022
Za zoo zeh chairman
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Aroyjunior(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2022
flames007:
I'm not a fan of his lifestyle and mindset overall, but If they asked me to define grace, i'd point to this guy.
No bad energy you said it all.i swearz
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Aliou007(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2022
grin grin
No thanks.
I’m okay stalking you lowkey, just like I’ve been doing since your thread on cars (Acura zdx & Honda crosstour) grin
Spaxon:

But you haven't tried it yet na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2022
blowjohn:

Stop selling cigarettes undecided
Gosh!You are difficult I swear.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by victorv12(m): 6:24am On May 27, 2022
flames007:
I'm not a fan of his lifestyle and mindset overall, but If they asked me to define grace, i'd point to this guy.

It's not about grace and luck. The boy is hardworking. Let's forget that he is always high on drugs. Can you use grace to pass physics and math? Portable is an entertainer just like D.Banj on a local level. Kudos to his handlers and legal team.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by succri(m): 6:26am On May 27, 2022
Haters goon hate , but he is doing everything right
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by GoooodHardDick: 6:39am On May 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I am married with three kids. Why mentioning my father? From what you wrote, it is obvious , you are still a kid......
What's my business with what an adult decide to wear,

No wahala my brother. Wait until one of your sons starts painting his fingers na dem u go know say something is wrong
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Muideen6013(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2022
I taught they said this guy is Illiterate.... How come?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:55am On May 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ilu awon Osu getting certified ...
bizza bizza....O ti tun zeh
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2022
Where is Terry G ?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by davibid: 7:01am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When God’s grace locates you, there’ll be no stopping for the blessings. If you like sell ordinary sachet water, you will still blow.
May God bless our efforts with His Grace. Amen!!!!
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by bn2murphy(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2022
That's the Hallmark of show bizz.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Lightorder: 7:16am On May 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na mumu be dis thing jare...

Instead make he concentrate on hin music career grin grin grin
Very soon, BB naija go commot, nobody go get him time again grin grin grin

A word is enough for the wise...

All this trending stuff go end one day
the bloke just registered his brand for greater things and you are still ranting. You must have been smoking some illegal . All I see is that reading and understanding a simple passage is not your thing
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by juman(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2022
Zeh nation.
The current talked about entertainer.
The most popular now.

The olamide wonder.

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Blakpot: 7:33am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol
What is an overrated person?

1 Like

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by TheOmoney(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM.... IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OVERRATING HE'S DOING ALL HE CAN... STRIVING TO BE RELEVANT TO NEVER COME DOWN.... HE'S A HUSTLER BREAKING BOUNDARIES..... QUOTE ME... HE'LL SURELY BAG @LEAST 1 HEADIES AWARD
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by autodevice(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by shidof(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just like Peter Peter Obi
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by donproject2(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na mumu be dis thing jare...

Instead make he concentrate on hin music career grin grin grin
Very soon, BB naija go commot, nobody go get him time again grin grin grin

A word is enough for the wise...

All this trending stuff go end one day

Shocker, BBN go still invite him, the housemates go go gaga
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:
Coincidentally my business incorporation certificate landed this evening and I came online to see his..

We move.. smiley

Congratulations.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2022
Portable= Broke ass formulatin nigga.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Who dey zuzu? shocked
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Tylerboy15011(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2022
Ferrytech:
whatsapp me login

You know any legit spammer from India
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The guy is overrated. He dropped Zazoo December 2021, since then, no other hit. Just noise up and down. Top artists in Nigeria have dropped nothing less than 2 hits in Nigeria.
I don't see him reign beyond 2022
Are you God
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Flossq: 9:44am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mugu you when be rated how much you get ?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 27, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

You know any legit spammer from India
no bro but i know usa uk and califonia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.