Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) (54441 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by flames007(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2022
victorv12:

It's not about grace and luck. The boy is hardworking. Let's forget that he is always high on drugs. Can you use grace to pass physics and math? Portable is an entertainer just like D.Banj on a local level. Kudos to his handlers and legal team.
Lol, which hardworking? I'm sure if they checked his IQ e no fit pass 80. Lots of guys work relentlessly just to have half the fame this guy has now in the music industry but they didn't.

This, i believe, is grace.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by ajl: 2:10pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

One of the overrated person I have seen in my life

Another talented man success dey pain you. A single talent you no get. E ma binu ori. You can as well go jump inside the ocean to show your disdain for him.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by ajl: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
flames007:
Lol, which hardworking? I'm sure if they checked his IQ e no fit pass 80. Lots of guys work relentlessly just to have half the fame this guy has now in the music industry but they didn't.

This, i believe, is grace.

Your lack of critical thinking is obvious. Wetin concern IQ and talent? Is he asking you to buy a computer he invented? Low IQ, he just incorporated his brand. Even you, what's your IQ and what value have you add to another human life. Na so so bitterness for another man success. I sorry for una o.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Congratulations.
Thank youuuuuuu.. smiley

Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by flames007(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2022
ajl:

Your lack of critical thinking is obvious. Wetin concern IQ and talent? Is he asking you to buy a computer he invented? Low IQ, he just incorporated his brand. Even you, what's your IQ and what value have you add to another human life. Na so so bitterness for another man success. I sorry for una o.
Oshey Mr critical thinker. Your lack of contextual thinking is obvious. Go back up and read why the person i quoted said what he said before you come back to spew thrash. I want say more than that.
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:56am On May 28, 2022
Aliou007:

You could send a DM
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Tylerboy15011(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Ferrytech:
no bro but i know usa uk and califonia

Hope they have telegram group or channel and they can be vouch on the channel?
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

Hope they have telegram group or channel and they can be vouch on the channel?
i also spam bro but the califonia has a telegram group only him can add you up . but the uk and usa are very trusted. but on whatapp group we are about 200 members only usa am the only nigeria up there cus i pald him $800 to add me up.they get me fresh update and login from whatever they spam for the day
Re: Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) by Aliou007(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2022
Done!
Spaxon:

You could send a DM

Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics)