Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? (3456 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / her decision is Hindering Her Own Wedding From Taking Place: Advise Her / Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by alheri(f): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2006
@gridlock. Thank you jare. I told him, you dont need to have your own biological kids to love them or know how to take care of them.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by nikinash(f): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2006
if people don't want to make babies, they should reach the decision before engaging in the act, not afer. if they go ahead and have unprotected sex which results in pregnancy, they should definitley live with it.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Free(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2006
if people don't want to make babies, they should reach the decision before engaging in the act, not afer. if they go ahead and have unprotected sex which results in pregnancy, they should definitley live with it.

i agree with ya 100%
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Outkast(f): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2006
second that
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2006
third that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nikinash:

people sometimes use protection but you know condoms can bust
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Idekeson(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2006
@nikinash
I hope "definitely live with it" is not forcing an adult to have the baby if they choose not to. For me, it's OK for them to make a choice and live with it. It's unfair to eliminate choice based on morality, which is often subjective in every society.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by nikinash(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2006
@nikinash
I hope "definitely live with it" is not forcing an adult to have the baby if they choose not to. For me, it's OK for them to make a choice and live with it. It's unfair to eliminate choice based on morality, which is often subjective in every society.
if you can't do the time don't do the crime!
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 02, 2006
Well said. I think me am ready to do the time sha, so am free to do the crime? grin grin grin
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Idekeson(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2006
F***king is not a crime, last I checked.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Free(f): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2006

hahahaha grin grin oooh shiit cheesy
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by nikinash(f): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2006

it becomes a crime when you don't give a hoot about the consequences.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by eveseh(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
the man decision,i think
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by allonym: 5:26am On May 30, 2006
how is it the man's decision?

He is not married to the woman, her body is under her control. It is only WHEN the child is born does he have a say over his/her future.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by kimba(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2006
@poster

After having "Expected Sex(protected, unprotected, hidden or open, whateva)", then you begin talking about "Unexpected Pregnancy".

As long as Rape is not in the picture. There is nothing like Unexpected Pregnancy.
Its all a matter of responsibility.

--------------------------
Even those who are married, after like 7kids, husband and wife still claim they werent "expecting" the 8th child. im like duh!
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Free(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2006
@the person above me
and your point is?? lol grin
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by kimba(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
@Free

If after all ive said you dont get the point, then im speechless!!! heres my reply again, shine your eyes and read it properly. shocked shocked shocked
After having "Expected Sex(protected, unprotected, hidden or open, whateva)", then you begin talking about "Unexpected Pregnancy".

As long as Rape is not in the picture. There is nothing like Unexpected Pregnancy.
Its all a matter of responsibility.

--------------------------
Even those who are married, after like 7kids, husband and wife still claim they werent "expecting" the 8th child. im like duh!
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by IBBFan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
@kimba

Free got your joke. wink wink
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Idekeson(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2006
nikinash:

it becomes a crime when you don't give a hoot about the consequences.

The consequences can be remedied by a simple medical procedure called abortion, if all concerned allow their head to rule over their heart.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by sammyjl(f): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2006
Exactly, you are damn right. But if the stupid guy aint around after the girl tells him that she's expecting, than who is to make the decision, the girl ofcourse. And besides the girls always have to suffer in the long run.

The guy might tell the girl to keep the pregnancy saying all them sweet words and when the baby is born he'll be nowhere to be found. So don't give me that nonsense of the boy and girl should get involved. They all should be involved in the whole thing, from the start to the finish, but do you see that happen, hell no! angry
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by Busta(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2006
I believe its the decision of the gurl.
she is the one to go thru the nine months
the one to breastfeed and wake up midnites
the one who buys more stuffs for the baby
the one who changes the diaper
put everything on hold to prepare for the baby.

my 2 cents!
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by lollyefisi: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2009
@Africanboy, the proprietress of Mbari Mbayo is now a proud mother of a bouncing baby boy smiley
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy: Whose Decision Is It? by ijleke(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
lets face it only women that have been in that position can really tell, if u happen to be preg out of wedluck the only thing that comes to your mind is abortion, only those of them that are in it just the tie down the man dont think so, so sometimes the man might suggest to have it but it all entirely lies on the woman to carry or to remove, thts wat i know

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not See My Period. Reply As A Man / Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.