Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP (36246 Views)

Peter Obi's Exit From Chatham House Blocked By Crowd. Goes Back Inside / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Aftermath Of Mikel Obi Exit: Turkey Finally Suspends Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nvestor02: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

If you're looking for who to exchange words with, go and look for an igbo man or an Hausa man and chat with him. I'm a southerner I don't do tribalism bro.

At the bolded, Make use of google before quoting me

You need to check Google the most.

How will you say A man who can't even deliver his state for PDP in the last Anambra gubernatorial election is the one that give Atiku 11 million votes.

You need to stop all this beer parlour talk in NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2022
This is the best time stop money for votes politics that has held this country back for long. This is a candidate that has shown his stance and belief which is the kind of change that we want. A Nigeria, where merit and quality is considered over nepotism and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by GoooodHardDick: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
sogodihno:
When will these emotional dingbats acknowledge that election is not won on social media,

And these igbo folks should understand that Peter obi is not relevant outside South East, even in that South east his fellow politicians will be the first to oppose him we saw it last time.

I put it to you that selecting Obi as VP is one of the reason why PDP lost the last election, SE doesn't matter in anything, the votes from kano alone is larger than anything SE will. bring. You guys should stop overrating yourself

why are you so pained ? What's the matter son?

I'm a southerner and I support Peter obi 100%!

My brother support your candidate in peace and let others support theirs. Stop killing yourself with hatred and bitterness.

E sure me die say Tinubu and osibanjo won't get apc ticket. I can bet my balls to it. I don't know Why you're killing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Moddam: 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

The whole south East has less than 3 million votes in 2019

How on Earth peter Obi is the reason why Atiku got 11 million.

Typical Igbo lifestyle... Bring out wrong fact to sweet his narration.
PDP must be frustrated in 2023 presidential election. Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by autodevice(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by sogodihno: 10:26am On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

[s][/s] why are you so pained ? What's the matter son?

I'm a southerner and I support Peter obi 100%!

My brother support your candidate in peace and let others support theirs. Stop killing yourself with hatred and bitterness.

E sure me die say Tinubu and osibanjo won't even get apc ticket. I don't know you're killing yourself[s][/s]

Trash and balderdash from 5%, you will soon realize why you are called 5% soon.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by nedekid: 10:27am On May 26, 2022
Balogunodua:

Just like he did it for all of us through Pandora.. grin grin
Oga, this Pandora thing has been explained several times, but some of us refuse to understand. If the man committed a crime, kindly explain why he has not been arrested by icpc, efcc, interpol, police, lastma, vio, man o war etc and charged to court for his Pandora crime, Afterall he is in the opposition.
Are you aware that Obi is the only ex governor that has not claimed his right of having a house built for him by his state, either in his state or the fct? That has not claimed entitlements as an ex governor of cars, pension, aides etc.
Name just 1 other governor that has done the same.
Anyway, I have always said Peter can never be president of this country as it is, which is a fact.
People like Obi are paid to run organisation's, they wount spend spend their money or conscience to serve.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nvestor02: 10:27am On May 26, 2022
Moddam:
PDP must be frustrated in 2023 presidential election. Take it to the bank

I am never a PDP fan

On Tinubu mandate I stand... Wetin dey happen for PDP dey sweet me self.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by GoooodHardDick: 10:28am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

How will you say A man who can't even deliver his state for PDP in the last Anambra gubernatorial election is the one that give Atiku 11 million votes.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu and osibanjo can never be president of Nigeria.

It is more easier for Amechi to be president of Nigeria than for Tinubu and osibanjo.

E sure me die say Tinubu and osibanjo will never get apc ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Moddam: 10:29am On May 26, 2022
aspabay:

PDP is totally dead?
Just wait for 2023 elections and see PDP clear all seats.

Until the SE wake up and build a truly national party, all parties will continue to take you for a ride.

Oh how i wished PPA and APGA grew to become national parties and not just regional.
stop giving yourself hope, any South easterner that vote for PDP will see wotowoto. NNPP must replace PDP in Nigeria. Mark this word" after General elections quote me. Stop giving yourself hope. APC will win 2023 Presidential Election with ease.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by casualobserver: 10:30am On May 26, 2022
lugado:

Bros I'm looking for what to add to your opinion, i cant find
You have said it all
Tell me who you are voting for and i will follow

Thank you. However the choice of whom to vote for is yours, all i will say is always critically examine the candidate, his vision and his track record. Don't be seduced by empty generalizations, everybody will tell you infrastructure, security, economy, but Nigerians never ask HOW? I wish many of the interviewers would ask the politicians HOW and then you'll see just how empty most of these candidates are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Kwestionair: 10:30am On May 26, 2022
I just dey laugh. And you think the powers that be that are enjoying this country the way it is right now will allow Peter OBI smell that seat? I just love Peter for his smartness because all this people have not seen what you saw that made you drop it. Wise men are from the east. Make Nigerians enjoy their apc and pdp aka British company parastatals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Hellonearth: 10:31am On May 26, 2022
You are blaming Peter Obi for leaving PDP. You know for sure that with the constitutional arrangement and selection of delegates, he does not have any chance of winning the primaries with PDP when Atiku is there.

You want him to share money to all the delegates, especially the Northern delegates, and compromise his principles by promising them ministerial positions after the elections so that the cycle of corruption will continue?

You want him to stay in PDP and fight to be the Vice President, the same way your Darling Pastor Osinbajo was used to drag the southerners and Christians to vote for your clueless Buhari.

How has Osinbajo helped you? How much did you buy dollar yesterday? Did they not kidnap Fr Ojapah and three others including his assistant priest? Is it not more than 24 hours since the kidnap, have we heard anything? We don't even know where they took them to.

Yet, your government promised to protect life and properties. What was the benefit of having Osinbajo as vice president to Buhari?

I see some of you forget a lot. Have you forgotten that under the new electoral law, if you lose the primaries, you cannot contest under any other party? What do you expect Peter obi to do? After seeing the handwriting on the wall, is this not the better decision he took so people can still have the opportunity to vote him to the office?

You know Peter is the best candidate that can at least bring something reasonable to the table, yet you keep looking at PDP and APC, the same people, same backwardness, same corrupt people, same cluelessness.

We forget so quickly. . . This is why you are busy pitying Rochass that EFCC broke into his house through the roof, you are feeling pain for a grown man who if he has nothing to hide, would have opened his doors. Yet, you have forgotten how your friends and brothers were massacred at Lekki toll gate and how they all denied that it even happened.

Keep forgetting, keep recycling id!ots. It is our children's future we are toiling with. Well,it's non of my business,I dey Canada dey drink my hot tea.
If una like,make una vote another idiot. Na una go suffer am for 8 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by okeysoninv: 10:31am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

we don't play politics of godfatherism in South East..is Peter obi in ballot box or contesting gubernatorial election.. Afonja are jittery because Peter obi has taken over their shine Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by ajayiopy: 10:32am On May 26, 2022
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by fk001(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I can bet my balls that Now that Peter obi is no longer in PDP. PDP will not even get up to 5,000 votes come 2023! angry

The reason pdp got up to 11 million votes in 2019 was because of Peter obi. This is nothing but the plain truth.

However, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter obi we want. Any party he goes, we'll all troops in and vote massively for him.

Welcome our incoming president Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi. President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!
Lol just like how PDP got 22 million votes in 2011 right? Just like they got 14 million vote in 2015 right.

They all got it because Peter obi was in PDP.

This Pandora's followers sef how una dey take reason sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by realestate99: 10:33am On May 26, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi is the only man that can give us a better nigeria.
Sometimes I pity your people, obi is a coward and a mediocre, but you followers were trying to mitigate his actions by saying he does not want to soil his name by sharing dollars at the primaries, lol!!! How did his master Atiku win the last primaries? By sharing pure water?Anything to make your people happy about themselves is acceptable but do not force your opinions on others.

If Obi was a northerner with the same skill set, would your people be supporting him ferociously like this? No!!! Obi is an ethnic brand that has zero national appeal, he wasn't in the pdp race in the first place, he just ran away to save face.......anywhere Belle face politician.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by excel101(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:
- He is rich enough for two generations
- He could have settled for VP easily
- He could have joined the dollar wagon "he has lead banks"

He did it for you and myself, he knows we cant get far any longer at this pace..

Peter Gregory Obi... I am with you.
You just talk without understanding Nigerian politics. He would only either be a VP, to a northerner or to a southerner, You can see that your contribution is zero.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by sammirano: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
You mean igbos speak
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Moddam: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

I am never a PDP fan

On Tinubu mandate I stand... Wetin dey happen for PDP dey sweet me self.
Correct, PDP is gone
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nvestor02: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

But that still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu and osibanjo can never be president of Nigeria.

It is more easier for Amechi to be president of Nigeria than for Tinubu and osibanjo.

E sure me die say Tinubu and osibanjo will never get apc ticket.

Lol... Bitterness talk everywhere.. you will soon be shock if Tinubu knock everyone out.

Tinubu na the next president.... Don't doubt it.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by sammirano: 10:36am On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Tinubu, Atiku and osinanjo will never be president of Nigeria.

Is it your father in the village that will be president?
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
Nigeria is not ready to be liberated....we still love suffering n hardship....how on Earth will someone support Tinubu and Atiku over Peter Obi?......dis is d highest form of bigotry

May neither Tinubu nor Atiku happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2022
excel101:
You just talk without understanding Nigerian politics. He would only be VP, to a northerner and to a souther., You can see that your contribution is zero.

Whatever suits you... I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nvestor02: 10:41am On May 26, 2022
okeysoninv:
we don't play politics of godfatherism in South East..is Peter obi in ballot box or contesting gubernatorial election.. Afonja are jittery because Peter obi has taken over their shine Tinubu

Peter Obi is never a threat to anybody, that coward man run away when he knew no delegates is interested in him grin

He calculated his failure before the Primary election grin that is why he dudge a bigger shame.

Peter Obituary that has no tangible infrastructure to point out to during his tenor as a governor of Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Zion243(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
Nigeria is not ready to be liberated....we still love suffering n hardship....how on Earth will someone support Tinubu and Atiku over Peter Obi?......dis is d highest form of bigotry

Brainwashed man, keep quiet! All of them are thieves including Obi.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by pacesetting: 10:43am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

The whole south East has less than 3 million votes in 2019

How on Earth peter Obi is the reason why Atiku got 11 million.

Typical Igbo lifestyle... Bring out wrong fact to sweet his narration.
He is right. Obi's influence gave PDP massive votes.

Actually, I'm one of those that are really glad he has left that party. Let's see how Atiku fares with any other person as running mate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Billygee2u: 10:44am On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Billygee2u: 10:45am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Inevitably, Peter Obi's resignation will cost PDP so much goodwill
That's sure
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Ijaya123: 10:46am On May 26, 2022
He never stood a chance from the onset. We’ve been saying it but some think we are hating.

Reality will soon dawn them.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by okeysoninv: 10:46am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

Peter Obi is never a threat to anybody, that coward man run away when he knew no delegates is interested in him grin

He calculated his failure before the Primary election grin that is why he dudge a bigger shame.

Peter Obituary that has no tangible infrastructure to point out to during his tenor as a governor of Anambra.
why is Peter obi becoming afonja nightmare . afonja can't reason again without without Peter obi. afonja can't market their Tinubu but giving publicity of Peter obi..Peter obi must be torment you afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by matm: 10:47am On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi has seen it all before quitting.He saw more than meets d eyes..This shows dt all d contestants there don't care about Nigeria but their own interest.Forget about their promises and sharing of money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office / EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.