Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP (36231 Views)

Peter Obi's Exit From Chatham House Blocked By Crowd. Goes Back Inside / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Aftermath Of Mikel Obi Exit: Turkey Finally Suspends Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by realestate99: 11:38am On May 26, 2022
Iconstar:
grin grin But Obi is one million times better than your useless crippled father grin grin. He can buy you and your cursed, worthless family and generation over and over grin grin cheesy. Infact no one from your family and tribe dead or alive and no one from your cursed generation will ever be worthy to walk on d same floor that he walks on cheesy cheesy.

Remember even the poorest and most wretched Igbo will always be superior to and better than the most influential and successful afonja/yoruba cheesy grin grin
Look at this cannibal? You won't face front and sell your gala in peace on that busy road, if a car hits you now while you are pressing phone on the road, you father and your condemned relatives would be shouting Tinubu like a castrated goat. You want my attention now you have gotten it, but won't repeat itself.

So far Nigeria is still a country, Peter obi or any other igbo man would never be president. It is written in the stars, your pain is soothing to my soul, now get back to traffic and hawk that gala with optimal concentration because your crippled father needs to eat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by drmuchin: 11:42am On May 26, 2022
PDP is the END OF NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by oluwaVaz(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2022
tamdun:
Obi doesn't know how to play politics, he's too stingy to be a politician, obi doesn't want to spend on primary(delegates)....
why must he pay to be selected...we are not ready for a better Nigeria....Do you expect someone that paid billionaires of naira to work for you when elected ?
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Minjim: 11:44am On May 26, 2022
These arentvnigerians. They're. Biafra ns
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Difrent: 11:45am On May 26, 2022
sad
Yimu
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
Nigeria is not ready to be liberated....we still love suffering n hardship....how on Earth will someone support Tinubu and Atiku over Peter Obi?......dis is d highest form of bigotry

Nigerias problems since 1999 are the electorates and not the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Minjim: 11:47am On May 26, 2022
I laugh at those expecting something good from Hungry Pdp.

Do they have amnesia? The same PDP
Nigeria have short memories

Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Slynation(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

You need to check Google the most.

How will you say A man who can't even deliver his state for PDP in the last Anambra gubernatorial election is the one that give Atiku 11 million votes.

You need to stop all this beer parlour talk in NL.
You are very ignorant if you think APGA can be dislodged in Anambra state, They don't see APGA as a party in Anambra state, they see it as a legacy...

And it's quite ironical when you all say Igbos are diverse and scattered around Nigeria, but when it's time to gather the harvest, you all tend to limit their votes to South East only

The same Saraki that was given Otoge in his home soil is contesting for President

The same Amaechi who couldn't deliver PDP to APC is contesting for President

Kwakwanso as well...Even Atiku that couldn't even win his polling unit in Adamawa state is coming out...(trolling on this Atiku) grin

So this your point is baseless....grin
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Nobody: 11:51am On May 26, 2022
Your Excellency, announce your new party, make we carry
go there go campaign. My blood de hot smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Temptee101(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2022
Nice one

Nigerians are really waking up

On Peter Obi mandate we stand!
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by IDIOTmoderators: 11:58am On May 26, 2022
Esseite:
- He is rich enough for two generations
- He could have settled for VP easily
- He could have joined the dollar wagon "he has lead banks"

He did it for you and myself, he knows we cant get far any longer at this pace..

Peter Gregory Obi... I am with you.
He did it for you not me!
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by IDIOTmoderators: 12:00pm On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
Nigeria is not ready to be liberated....we still love suffering n hardship....how on Earth will someone support Tinubu and Atiku over Peter Obi?......dis is d highest form of bigotry
Everybody with his choice. You can't force your choice on anybody. What makes Obi different?
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Tonykc: 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerians have waken up from there sleep. All we need to do is to vote massively for Peter Obi both the youths,women,men and all asundra who desire to be liberated from this dead present Nigeria to a newNigeria of Peter Obi's adminstration.
There is an amount of vote INEC can not be able to rig. Peter Obi! Peter Obi!! Peter Obi ka' anyi ge a eso.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Mazing: 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
realestate99:

Look at this cannibal? You won't face front and sell your gala in peace on that busy road, if a car hits you now while you are pressing phone on the road, you father and your condemned relatives would be shouting Tinubu like a castrated goat. You want my attention now you have gotten it, but won't repeat itself.

So far Nigeria is still a country, Peter obi or any other igbo man would never be president. It is written in the stars, your pain is soothing to my soul, now get back to traffic and hawk that gala with optimal concentration because your crippled father needs to eat.
You go cry tire grin grin cheesy. Why so pained afonja grincheesy grin the guy is right na cheesy .

Why not go and assist your olosho mother in her ashawo business so that the dirty stupid woman (your mum) will give you the money for the rat poison to facilitate the end of your miserable existence cheesy grin grin.

Keep lamenting and crying cheesy grin. So far as this world exist you and your cursed family and generation will keep wailing and never amount to anything cheesy cheesy. U will keep harvesting each others head and private organs for Rituals but still languish in pains and hunger grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your miserable, useless, crippled rapist father is really ashamed of you grin grin. The bastard is regretting raping your olosho mum cheesy cheesy

Keep wailing you useless, inconsequential bastardgrin cheesy. In your street sef who knows you? grin grin. You don't matter because you are useless and have absolutely nothing to offer grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Shevchenkko: 12:11pm On May 26, 2022
Balogunodua:

Just like he did it for all of us through Pandora.. grin grin
Afonja man always hating on people
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Mazing: 12:12pm On May 26, 2022
realestate99:

Look at this ritualist, murderer, organ harvester, rapist and fulani slave.

You go cry tire grin grin cheesy. Why so pained afonja grincheesy grin the guy is right na cheesy .

Why not go and assist your olosho mother in her ashawo business so that the dirty stupid woman (your mum) will give you the money for the rat poison to facilitate the end of your miserable existence cheesy grin grin.

Keep lamenting and crying cheesy grin. So far as this world exist you and your cursed family and generation will keep wailing and never amount to anything cheesy cheesy. U will keep harvesting each others head and private organs for Rituals but still languish in pains and hunger grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your miserable, useless, crippled rapist father is really ashamed of you grin grin. The bastard is regretting raping your olosho mum cheesy cheesy

Keep wailing you useless, inconsequential bastardgrin cheesy. In your street sef who knows you? grin grin. You don't matter because you are useless and have absolutely nothing good to offer grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue.

Stupid afonja boy tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On May 26, 2022
Peter obi chicken out like a bitch.....twitter president

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Perocom(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2022
Why are some people so glad that Peter Obi has dumped the PDP? Is it that they are happy to continue being ruled by very old and weak (health-wise) leaders? Aint we tired already? Can't we support someone younger with bright ideas and strong health to rule us for once? Why are some people so attached to failure. Kai this is so annoying , no wonder these old guys are using us anyhow they want because the majority of those suffering it don't care, they are so used to being used, so attached to suffering that their brains dont function well any more. If Obi moves to another party i will surely vote for him, my one vote may not be enough, but my conscience will be clear that i did my best to reset this country and if he doesnt join another party, i will cast my vote for a younger person aspiring for President, am tired of these old and wicked fools loitering everywhere around Nigerian politics, using our money to punish us for decades now. Haba.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Balogunodua(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Afonja man always hating on people
Ipob pigs hate the truth... grin
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by ogascomax: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I can bet my balls that Now that Peter obi is no longer in PDP. PDP will not even get up to 5,000 votes come 2023! angry

The reason pdp got up to 11 million votes in 2019 was because of Peter obi. This is nothing but the plain truth.

However, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter obi we want. Any party he goes, we'll all troops in and vote massively for him.

Welcome our incoming president Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi. President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!

How many people voted from South East?
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by ledaman: 12:45pm On May 26, 2022
saintkel:
It is a matter of choice. You can pack all your generation to support him
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by TrueNigerian300: 12:46pm On May 26, 2022
Even though some of us want to see Igbo presidency the way some Igbos have made Obi case so tribal is concerning. There is nothing special about Obi who couldn't turn little Anambra to what they all want us to believe he will turn Nigeria into. There is no country structure like Nigeria in the world - it is a system that can never work no matter who is there. This is first reality Nigerians must accept about their country.

So all of you shouting Obi as if he will do anything spectacular needs to check your brains. He is not talking about the most important problem facing the country which restructuring that will pave the way for real development. He has no political and civil will to confront the fundamental problems facing the country, how can he then be successful as president

I will pick Fashola or El-Rufai any time any day over the hype disaster called Obi. So if it is performance there are many better than him.Now some Igbos have been making it look like their vote alone can make him president, either they are daft or don't understand politics. No section of the country can be president without the support of others the Igbos have to understand this. Maybe he is best Igbo can offer Nigeria but that does not make him the best for Nigeria.

I repeat again it would be nice to see Igbo presidency but with the way things are going it won't be 2023 unless the Igbos change their campaign strategy.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by goaldynman(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

[s]The whole south East has less than 3 million votes in 2019

How on Earth peter Obi is the reason why Atiku got 11 million.

Typical Igbo lifestyle... Bring out wrong fact to sweet his narration.[/s]

Go and check the records! How many votes did Atiku garner from the North! Or your small mind that Igbos only resides in the east!
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by RECHMOND: 12:54pm On May 26, 2022
Come rain come shine someone must be the president.. Until nigeria becomes one only then can nigeria get it right
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by rolams(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2022
Go to any party that will give you the ticket. I can bet it with my balls, Obi can't win. Not even the south! It's a wrong calculation walahi. It's really hurt to see him resign at this point.

He should have waited to get the V.P slot then be the most loved one at the next election.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by NaijaCars4sale: 1:11pm On May 26, 2022
Honestly I'm surprised by his sudden resignation
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by GoooodHardDick: 1:30pm On May 26, 2022
ogascomax:

How many people voted from South East?

I don't why y'all keep screaming south east like it was only south east that voted for Peter of of obi in 2019.

I'm full blooded Edo niggar, and I can tell you that we southerners voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Peter obi. So why the hatred and bitterness son?

If you have a problem with the igbos then go and fight them and leave we the southerners out of tribal wars
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by Petshopng: 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
I'm still shocked by his sudden resignation
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by DMerciful(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
You're not very wise. You confused Igbo vote for SE vote when the Igbos are the second largest nationality in Nigeria and you have more Igbos of voting age outside SE than in SE.
sogodihno:
When will these emotional dingbats acknowledge that election is not won on social media,

And these igbo folks should understand that Peter obi is not relevant outside South East, even in that South east his fellow politicians will be the first to oppose him we saw it last time.

I put it to you that selecting Obi as VP is one of the reason why PDP lost the last election, SE doesn't matter in anything, the votes from kano alone is larger than anything SE will. bring. You guys should stop overrating yourself
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2022
Igbos are about 50 million people in Nigeria,
where do you think they are?
Nvestor02:

The whole south East has less than 3 million votes in 2019

How on Earth peter Obi is the reason why Atiku got 11 million.

Typical Igbo lifestyle... Bring out wrong fact to sweet his narration.
Re: Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP by DMerciful(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
You want him to spend them embezzle public funds to recoup his money?
tamdun:
Obi doesn't know how to play politics, he's too stingy to be a politician, obi doesn't want to spend on primary(delegates)....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.