Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par (229 Views)

My Dignity Is Crushed / Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par by Clevermonkey: 10:48am On May 26, 2022
Hello world,not all Nigerians are swindlers or scammers as the case may be,a foreigner mistakenly added me on one of my social media she seems to be a lively person with the way she texts not until she asked me “where am from”..in a nutshell she stopped texting me and i guessed she blocked me too.
Re: Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par by Shidda: 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
Don't beat yourself over it, if they think what they think, it's their choice. I've had people distance themselves from me when we were engaging and when they realised am a muslim they distance/block me.

It's not you, it's them.

Afterall, the people being scammed by nigerians usually know that they are nigerians before they are scammed, they trusted them.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par by Clevermonkey: 8:07pm On May 26, 2022
Shidda:
Don't beat yourself over it, if they think what they think, it's their choice. I've had people distance themselves from me when we were engaging and when they realised am a muslim they distance/block me.

It's not you, it's them.

Afterall, the people being scammed by nigerians usually know that they are nigerians before they are scammed, they trusted them.
so pathetic
Re: Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed:nigeria Dignity Is Below Par by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2022
Nigerian men disgracing us home and abroad, smh.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Guidelines To Sustain Your Marriage In 2022 / Strategically Located Plots Of Land In Amansea Awka Anambra State / These Are Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.