Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa (8404 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
soyenuga:
Hello,
1) No english is fine. It will get reviewed and approved in Ghana.
2) accra,Ghana
3)Hmm...if i remember you need a dollar card. It has a payment page and they will send you an email with an approved payment.
4) Not sure I understand this question

Is this dollar card also called visa card?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2023
It took less than a week.
Adezworld:
How long is the processing time after completing online registration and paying for visa study, how long does it take for the ministry of foreign affairs to process it
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2023
A dollar card you can get at any bank in Naija. it will be either visa or mastercard on it.
mbapelvis:

Is this dollar card also called visa card?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
soyenuga:
A dollar card you can get at any bank in Naija. it will be either visa or mastercard on it.
I'm a Cameroonian not a Nigerian. We have master and Visa cards here. And they work for online and foreign transactions.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Not sure I understand, you are not Nigerian or Cameroonian. So what are you?
mbapelvis:

I'm not a Cameroonian not a Nigerian. We have master and Visa cards here. And they work for online and foreign transactions.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2023
soyenuga:
Not sure I understand, you are not Nigerian or Cameroonian. So what are you?
I'm a Cameroonian and not a Nigerian. It's a typo bro
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ohh I see. I understand now. Well we have issues paying for international transactions with our naira currency card, we have to buy dollars and put the dollars on a different dollar currency card to make transactions. Not sure if you have to do that in Cameroon. Thats what I was talking about.

mbapelvis:

I'm a Cameroonian and not a Nigerian. It's a typo bro
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
soyenuga:
Ohh I see. I understand now. Well we have issues paying for international transactions with our naira currency card, we have to buy dollars and put the dollars on a different dollar currency card to make transactions. Not sure if you have to do that in Cameroon. Thats what I was talking about.

In Cameroon banks issue various cards for domestic transactions and foreign transactions. One just needs to apply for a Visa card or master card from the bank if he intends to do international transactions. The cost of maintenance of such cards are more expensive than the normal cards. That's all. Nothing like buying money etc. You use what is in the account to buy anything any where in the world and you are changed.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Adezworld(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Colombia Visa study processing time is now 3 weeks minimum,
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
I did my visa application the month that they changed it to the new 4 week study time. I still got it done in about a week. But this was back in October last year. Did you actually go through the study process recently?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Adezworld(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
soyenuga:
I did my visa application the month that they changed it to the new 4 week study time. I still got it done in about a week. But this was back in October last year. Did you actually go through the study process recently?
presently going through it, can I message you privately, pls provide me your email address, here's mine Ademola962atgmaildotcom
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by samuelyeyo: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2023
HOKIM:

True... Nigerians just always know how to abuse things...
Please do Nigerians need transit visa in Panama City to enable them transit to Jamaica?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2023
How long does Panama transit do take to be approved?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2023
My sister (a Nigerian) is on her way to Jamaica but was blocked at Brazil with the excuse of No Panama transit visa for almost 10 days now. Please, what can she do?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by dealhunter(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2023
NrsKay:
My sister (a Nigerian) is on her way to Jamaica but was blocked at Brazil with the excuse of No Panama transit visa for almost 10 days now. Please, what can she do?
tell her to seek asylum in Brazil first, from Brazil,she can arrange Panama transit visa and continue her journey,or stay permanently in Brazil, economically, Brazil is far better than Jamaica....
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Thank you
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2023
How long will take to be approved for asylum and will she have opportunity to work?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Dynette(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
HOKIM:

Wouldn't work.... copa isn't flying to Barbados since covid

Good afternoon please I need help in getting a flight from Nigeria to Jamaica…was told my best bet is from Nigeria to Turkey then to Brazil to Panama to Jamaica

Please help
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Dynette(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
sliksusan:

You buy the complete ticket with just one PNR booking code
did not try to buy a separate ticket
airline emirate airline from lagos to dubai to sao paulo copa airline from sao paulo to panama to kingston
Do you have a visa or can you also fly in Abuja
do any of these countries require transit visa??
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Dynette(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
sliksusan:

You can fly for Nigeria to Jamaica for transit in Dubai to Sao Paulo to Panama to jamaica

Does this route require any transit visa
Am in need of information about traveling to Jamaica
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Dynette:

Does this route require any transit visa
Am in need of information about traveling to Jamaica
You need Panama transit visa
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by mbapelvis: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dynette:

Good afternoon please I need help in getting a flight from Nigeria to Jamaica…was told my best bet is from Nigeria to Turkey then to Brazil to Panama to Jamaica

Please help
This looks like scam to me👇🏼👇🏼
Dear Esteemed customer,

I hope this message finds you well.
This is to inform you that our July 29th departure will now be postponed to Oct 11th.
We are mandated to make this decision very early to avoid the forfeiture  of the deposit paid for the charter. With one month' to go before our scheduled departure, we have an opportunity to postpone but should we cross over into July, we stand to lose it all.

We know that many of us have embraced last minute purchasing behaviour, as Nigerian consumers.  This, unfortunately, is not  one of the times when  we can wait until the last minute.
All must be done at least one month before departure.

While the revised October date might seem far and inconvenient , it comes with an advantage as we have a ready group going for a Business Summit in Jamaica between those dates.
This means we wouldn't be depending on only tourists for numbers.
-

We ask for your support and understanding with regard to these new dates as practical alternatives to get into Jamaica are almost impossible, due to various restrictions in Panama and elsewhere.
-
For those who have either paid a deposit of $1000 or paid in full, these funds remain secure. 
For new purchases, bases on the various economic changes the previous rates are no longer available and ticket prices are now as follows:

Nigeria - Jamaica
$3500 Economy
$6200 Business

&
Jamaica to Nigeria
$2,200 economy
$3700 business
-
Should you wish to request a refund,
$1000 - remains non-refundable but transferable- which means you can always get someone else to substitute. 

The balance on the amount you paid will be made available within 14- 21 working days.
-
Please indicate your preferred option, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. 

We remain committed to providing unforgettable travel and tourism experiences and we appreciate your continued support.
Dolapo
Charter Liaison
NGD
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by bollyano(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
NrsKay:
Good evening, please I want to confirm if your sister has been able to resolve the issue at brazil concerning the panama visa.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Not yet. It has not been resolved. She is still in Brazil.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2023
bollyano:

Good evening, please I want to confirm if your sister has been able to resolve the issue at brazil concerning the panama visa.

It has not been resolved yet.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
There is no Panama embassy in Nigeria. Transiting through Panama direct to Jamaica is not possible because of the long layover in Panama, it is past 12 hours. Its best to go to colombia for a day or two and then continue to jamaica. The Layover wll be short enough that it will not be an issue.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2023
soyenuga:
There is no Panama embassy in Nigeria. Transiting through Panama direct to Jamaica is not possible because of the long layover in Panama, it is past 12 hours. Its best to go to colombia for a day or two and then continue to jamaica. The Layover wll be short enough that it will not be an issue.

Please how do you think someone that got stuck in Brazil can find her way to Jamaica. Her final destination is Jamaica and she obtained Brazil transit visa but on getting to Brazil,she was told there is need for Panama transit visa.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2023
bollyano:

I got email that you want to send message to me and I replied but yet to receive the message.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Adezworld(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2023
You can advise her to book another flight from brazil using copa airline to Jamaica directly and layover in Panama shouldn't exceed 7hrs
NrsKay:

Please how do you think someone that got stuck in Brazil can find her way to Jamaica. Her final destination is Jamaica and she obtained Brazil transit visa but on getting to Brazil,she was told there is need for Panama transit visa.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by bollyano(f): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2023
NrsKay:

I got email that you want to send message to me and I replied but yet to receive the message.
I've replied you...you can check
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by NrsKay: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
bollyano:

I've replied you...you can check
I didn't receive it
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2023
There is no need for transit visa if the layover is under 12 hours. I went that route last year and didnt need a transit visa in brazil nor in panama. Copa flies to jamaica, and it has several flights that are under 12 hours layover in panama city. Buy a ticket and it should be fine to get through.

NrsKay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Air Increases Frequency To Abuja / Travelling To South Africa To Give Birth / Arrangee Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.