Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa (8424 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Danielogor5: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Please Jamaica official website is not opening can anyone help me out on how I can apply?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Dynette(f): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2023
mbapelvis:

You need Panama transit visa

Panama don’t issue visa
And the layover on flights I have been seeing is 14hrs…someone should help me pls,my visa will expire next month
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Adezworld(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Either you get us or UK visa for you to be able to fly or perhaps find a way to get Brazil or colombia visa, when you arrive at Brazil or colombia, book another flight ticket using copa airline, layover in Panama would be less than 5hrs,
Dynette:

Panama don’t issue visa
And the layover on flights I have been seeing is 14hrs…someone should help me pls,my visa will expire next month
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by nwauwa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Danielogor5:
Please Jamaica official website is not opening can anyone help me out on how I can apply?
I just returned from holidays from nengril, Jamaica- beautiful place i tell ya.

The embassy is in Abuja , the visa is easy to get if you hold a valid US or UK visa.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Adezworld(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
How did you make the trip, do you have existing UK or US visa used for easy transit
nwauwa:

The embassy is in Abuja , the visa is easy to get if you hold a valid US or UK visa.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by chichidy: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=soyenuga post=124076819]There is no need for transit visa if the layover is under 12 hours. I went that route last year and didnt need a transit visa in brazil nor in panama. Copa flies to jamaica, and it has several flights that are under 12 hours layover in panama city. Buy a ticket and it should be fine to get through.

@Soyenuga.. Hey Bro, kindly confirm the airline please, from lagos to jamaica without a transit visa. Thanks in advance.
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by soyenuga: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2023
You will need a visa for colombia or brazil. But those are easy to get.
[quote author=chichidy post=124402754][/quote]
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by chichidy: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=soyenuga post=124411128]You will need a visa for colombia or brazil. But those are easy to get.
Brazil transit wasn't approved. Will try for Colombia. Please advise, will a soft copy of account statement from my bank, do for proof of fund?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Empire1959: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello house please I need help cause I am thinking so bad I have done my biometric sing may 24 uk student visa and I have gotten any email from them also I did a paid mail 4 times and paid call 2twice but all they say is still on DCM please when can I do cause it up 2months I have applied now I and my wife still we didn’t get any email from them.

I just need you people help I don’t know what to do cause am confused.

I will be glad to hear from people who has experience this issue before .

Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by YAOE: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please Panama still allows transit as long as it's within 12 hours and you meet certain requirements.Please check IATA's website

1 Like

Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Danielogor5: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
nwauwa:
please how did y'all get Jamaican visa from Nigeria ? i dont need tourist visa or flight wahala as i have valid Uk and Us visas but to reach the Jamaican embassy or how to process the visa is a deadlock. Their website is expired, all my google search did not lead me to the NIGERIAN visa application forms, the visa fees and how to pay it and documents to submit
email me let me send you the details
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by Danielogor5: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
nwauwa:

I have gotten through I really appreciate
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by ibitolanow: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dynette:

Panama don’t issue visa
did you resolve it?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by ibitolanow: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
YAOE:
Please there's been a recent update about transit allowed in Panama.
Panama no longer allows Transit for Nigeria and other countries.
ahhhh. how do we go about it? transit visa?? which way panama?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by francpaul: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good afternoon guys, please who has gotten a Colombian transit visa here? Kindly put us through, my Jamaican visa is expiring soon please. Alternatively, who knows a travel agent that can connect a flight from Lagos/Abuja to Bolivia to Jamaica, please, send the contact to me. My WhatsApp number is 07031240642 thanks
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by ibitolanow: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
ibitolanow:
ahhhh. how do we go about it? transit visa?? which way panama?
any Nigerian in Panama? needs okay to board from tocumen airport immigration in Panama. they are impossible to contact.nothing is online
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by DJAhmed007: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good evening all please nairaland I want to travel to Barbados without transit visa which route is available for me to move with
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by dabay: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Please, what route can someone use to get to Jamaica from Nigeria? Is there need for a transit visa, if yes, how can I obtain one?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by dabay: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
ibitolanow:
any Nigerian in Panama? needs okay to board from tocumen airport immigration in Panama. they are impossible to contact.nothing is online

Have you able to obtain Panama transit visa? How can someone go about it?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by cabal77: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
There's a route to Jamaica from one of the African countries.
You have to leave Nigeria to the country first,then you start your flight from there to Zurich from Zurich to Jamaica. They layover time at Zurich is 3hrs that you don't need a transit visa.
Further details: Zero seven zero five eight four seven four four six seven. I will explain further
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by cabal77: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Aleliberty:
There are many people having issues with how to fly to Jamaica without transit visa, please if you know any best route or airlines to use kindly advise.

Thanks

There's a route to Jamaica from one of the African countries.
You have to leave Nigeria to the country first,then you start your flight from there to Zurich from Zurich to Jamaica. They layover time at Zurich is 3hrs that you don't need a transit visa.
Further details: Zero seven zero five eight four seven four four six seven. I will explain further
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by beautyuche: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Do we have a panama embassey in Nigeria? Please help
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by sliksusan: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
beautyuche:
Do we have a panama embassey in Nigeria? Please help

Panama Embassy in South Africa, Morocco and Egypt. If you have a UK or American visa and a Japan, Canada or Australia visa, you can enter Panama visa-free for 180 days, but sometimes Panama immigration denies entry to people who have a UK visa multiple times Country because I See when I arrive in Panama last month. I see that a man from Nigeria has only been refused entry to Panama on a UK visa
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by HOKIM(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
samuelyeyo:

Please do Nigerians need transit visa in Panama City to enable them transit to Jamaica?

If ur flight is on "code share" and ur transit time is less than 12hrs...u don't need transit visa
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by kindness111: 2:27am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=chichidy post=124415492][/quote]

Please were you able to get colombia visa?
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by HOKIM(m): 10:08am On Feb 20
Qatar2022:

Hiw is life over there? Is it easy or hard?

Easier when you get papers, hard when u no get....... lol...

Been awhile... I'm barely here... this site turned tribal bashing site, so I lost interest
Re: Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa by abubakar123olat: 12:53pm On Apr 21
Were you able to process your Colombia visa or later gave up on it ?

BeingIhuoma
post=123482996:

Hey Soyenuga. I'm trying to process a visa to Colombia for tourism and I have a few questions.
1. Did you have to translate your documents to Spanish?
2. On the last page of the application, what embassy should I select to process my application?
3. How were you able to make payment?
4. If you had made a flight reservation, how long did you reserve it for?

Let me know if I can contact you, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! / Ghanaian High Comission Deny News Of Confisticating Nigerians' Money / Qatar Airways?very Wicked , Fly At Your Own Risk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.